It's hard out there for a virgin...

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 08:58 am
Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) - A brothel has become the first in Berlin to offer special deals for virgins with prostitutes trained in the delicate art of catering for customers who have never had sex, a German newspaper reported Friday.

The brothel in the red light area of the Kreuzberg district of the city charges 60 euros for a half an hour of sex and works within the laws of Germany where prostitution is legal.

"These are men who either never had sex before or have never been in a brothel before," the brothel's operator was quoted as saying in Berlin's B.Z. tabloid.

"It's the first house of love in Berlin that specializes in taking care of beginners," wrote the daily on its front page.

Prostitutes are given "sensitivity training" for first-time clients, who the brothel operator said are not necessarily young but often 40 or older: "They need to be aware of how much courage it takes to go to a brothel the first time."

Sensitivity training?

40 or older? lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 33
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:02 am
Hey, I understand the sensitivity training. When you get to 40 and you're still a virgin, it's a pretty intimidating thing. Especially when you get to that point and decide that the local brothel is your only chance at ever experiencing what all your friends have been talking up for years.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:32 am
Yea...Ok, I'll agree with the sensitivity training. Being a virgin at 40, would be a sensitive issue to some....

But then again, shouldn't the name..."First house of love", be changed to something a lil more appropriate?

That would be intimidating in itself, just to enter within....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:33 am
Nice title... ;-)
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:35 am
I'm not sure what would make a better name, but "First House of Love" at least leaves no question as to what waits beyond the doors. Renaming this place would make for a whole other topic. Very Happy
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:49 am
Quote:
I'm not sure what would make a better name, but "First House of Love" at least leaves no question as to what waits beyond the doors. Renaming this place would make for a whole other topic.

Yea...but you have to enter within....lol, where's the sensitivity there? lol
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:51 am
sensitivity training?

what? they arent supposed to roll thier eyes if the customer is done before they are undressed?

No minute men jokes?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:55 am
No laughing if the customer is too nervous to perform, or if the customer doens't know what to do.
I'm sure that's all covered under that sensitivity training. I wonder where one goes for that class? Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:55 am
It is very difficult being a virgin. Going through life wondering what the vagina is really like. Does it bite? Talk? You monsters just keep poking fun at us Club NAP(Never Ate Pu$$y).

I HATE YOU!!!!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:58 am
Which brings us to another point: How do you define virginity? Is it simply never having had intercourse, or, as Slappy points out, one who is inexperienced in all aspects of sexual behavior?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:59 am
tin_sword_arthur wrote:
Which brings us to another point: How do you define virginity? Is it simply never having had intercourse, or, as Slappy points out, one who is inexperienced in all aspects of sexual behavior?

Mary was a virgin, if you don't count anal.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:22 am
Sorry, took me a lil nap...I thought Arthur was done....lol :wink:

On one hand, it would be rather hard to be sensitive to a man that you knew was ripe for the pickin'....(I can see my mind just a tweekin' Cool )

One the other hand, it would be hard to deal with....as in the "sensitive issues" that would arise out of this situation....

Quote:
How do you define virginity?

Quote:
WIKIPEDIA: In its most general sense, virginity is characterized by a state of unimpacted purity, usually stemming from a lack of experience (for example, newcomers to the game Bingo could be referred to as virgins). Traditionally, virgin is used to describe a person who has not engaged in sexual intercourse. This use is traditionally restricted to a person who has not yet engaged in vaginal intercourse, especially a woman, but it is sometimes used to describe someone who has not engaged in sexual activities in general.

I like how they compare BINGO to Virginity...

I could see myself being left totally frustrated at having to deal with this issue....lol
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:23 am
Sorry, took me a lil nap...I thought Arthur was done....lol :wink:

On one hand, it would be rather hard to be sensitive to a man that you knew was ripe for the pickin'....(I can see my mind just a tweekin' Cool )

One the other hand, it would be hard to deal with....as in the "sensitive issues" that would arise out of this situation....

Quote:
How do you define virginity?

Quote:
WIKIPEDIA: In its most general sense, virginity is characterized by a state of unimpacted purity, usually stemming from a lack of experience (for example, newcomers to the game Bingo could be referred to as virgins). Traditionally, virgin is used to describe a person who has not engaged in sexual intercourse. This use is traditionally restricted to a person who has not yet engaged in vaginal intercourse, especially a woman, but it is sometimes used to describe someone who has not engaged in sexual activities in general.

I like how they compare BINGO to Virginity...

I could see myself being left totally frustrated at having to deal with this issue....lol
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:27 am
Believe me, it's also frustrating for us virgins. That's why I'm keeping track of this thread. People's reactions to finding out someone is a virgin is usually very interesting. Especially as you get older.
I'm never done, shiver. There is always something to say, even if it has nothing to do with anything. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:32 am
Quote:
There is always something to say, even if it has nothing to do with anything.

Argue with a fence post, ehh? :wink:

In all honesty, I do know a man that is in his middle 40's and still very much a virgin. Its kinda shocking to think that in this day and age, he still remains unscathed to the touch of a female, but he seems to be just fine with it. Matter of fact, I have always thought that he would make someone a great husband.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:38 am
makemeshiver33 wrote:
In all honesty, I do know a man that is in his middle 40's and still very much a virgin. Its kinda shocking to think that in this day and age, he still remains unscathed to the touch of a female, but he seems to be just fine with it. Matter of fact, I have always thought that he would make someone a great husband.

He is a virgin in the sense of complete innocence? That would be rare. I only know one other virgin besides myself in my circle of friends, and even he has had some experience, but not intercourse. We (my friends and I) all consider him to be a virgin, and so does he.
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Argue with a fence post, ehh?

Sometimes fenceposts can produce valid points. :wink:
(Feel free to groan at that pun. It wasn't very good, I know)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:48 am
Quote:
He is a virgin in the sense of complete innocence?

I'm pretty positive on this one...complete innocence....

Haven't really figured out what is stopping him....?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:53 am
It could be that he wants the first time to be really special, to be with someone he truly loves. He could be waiting for marriage. He could just be shy, unwilling or unable to approach a woman to start a relationship that may lead to sex. Heck, he may just not have found the right prostitute. Without him here to answer, who knows. But he must have his reasons.
There are many, many reasons a man stays a virgin for a long time, and surprisinly few of them are religious (in my experience). This man may have opened up to someone about it, but it can be an uncomfortable topic to talk about, even amongst friends. Especially if you have the type of friends who think that virginity is some kind of disease to get rid of at your earliest convenience.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 12:42 pm
Well, your right..I can't answer for him. And don't see me approaching this subject matter with him either.

He has his reasons for remaining a virgin....whatever they may be...

Quote:
Especially if you have the type of friends who think that virginity is some kind of disease to get rid of at your earliest convenience

I have a few of these friends, that have discussed the other friend and his virginity. Like I said, it does blow my mind, but I didn't say it was wrong. They have picked his poor mind apart trying to figure out why he's still a virgin? Me...some lil part of me thinks its cute....
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 12:54 pm
If his mind has been picked apart and no satisfactory answer has been given, it sounds like an insecurity thing. Has he had many girlfriends? Is he comfortable around women? Will he talk to women he doesn't know, or does he seem more comfortable to sit back and let his friends have all the fun?
But here I am, asking you to answer for him. Well, let's just say from what you see of him, does any of the above apply to him?
This guy is starting to sound like me. I can talk up a blue streak online, and if I actually know the woman or one of my friends is dating her I can talk her ear off. When it comes to approaching women I may be interested in or don't know, I clam right up. But I'm assuming before you answer.
Boy, anyone else wandering into this thread must be bored to tears or just not interrupting. :wink:
0 Replies