Ladies: How Often Do You Get Solicited for Sex, if Ever?

sakhi

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:55 pm
I've been propositioned - twice at work, once in college by a professor (never for money but for some "perceived" gains).

While I was still studying, I was working as an intern in a small software company. I was propositioned by a co-worker. I ignored it. And some days later, it was the manager. I quit the same day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 12:07 am
I chuckle to suspect that the least experienced in all this here are gus and slappy.

I've been young and good looking in tough neighborhoods but I probably lived the right hours, re both working at university hours and my own nightblindness, liking to get home before dark or be with others when it's dark out.

I've been propositioned out of the blue seriously in the romantic way, but not for money. I've been treated like slime in an irish bar just before two o'clock, more than once. And that/those not for money either. Have gone off with one of those guys, before two o'clock, as well. At least one of those is a long good friend.

People aren't just whore and saints.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 07:51 am
Snood, I get your point, but all the hookers in my former neighborhood never dressed up, it was more a "casual Friday" atmosphere.

I recall being in Washington, DC with a friend on a warm spring evening. We were in the NW section, near the White House and there was a procession of hookers outside some building. What made it surreal were the cars slowing down to check out the goods as the women just walked around in a circle.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 10:07 am
I've been propositioned both ways (for money and just for fun) never took any one up on the offer. Ladies (or gents) it really doesn't matter what you are wearing it seems someone is always looking.

One of the times I got asked "how much" was when I was still in art school. I had to catch a bus on the way home one day and was standing at what was very obviously a bus stop (signs and the little bench) it was winter time in New Jersey with snow on the ground. I am a native Texan so I had on about 3 layers of clothing on top of which was an oversized trench coat and a fuzzy stocking cap, plus I had my art caboodle and a very large portfolio. Still a car with 4 guys in pulled up and rolled down the window and asked if I needed a ride and what would it be to take care of him and his buddies. I was so surprised (this was my first) that I just stood there and stared. I stammered something and shook my head "no" and the drove off down the street. I promptly turned around walked back to school and called everyone I knew until I got a ride.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 11:14 am
shewolfnm wrote:
you mean

im supposed to be in UNIFORM? Shocked

GOD shewolf! Don't you keep up with the bi weekly updates?

Whenever I get mine, I immediately put them in the P&P manual. I mean, they always send you a new index and everything, so it's easy to keep track.

Uh, you DID get the one about the new vendor for butt plugs, didn't you? 15% off every order.

Oh, and it's time to order your Summer supply of Lee Press-On Nails.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 11:39 am
yeah maybe it's a just an afirican thing but you go out here at night and somebody will holler at you, oh and if you are a girl and you walking the down the streets in Melville (student area in jo'burg) some schmuck is gonna whistle at you and go "hey baby" or something, although they never ask out right for sex... i suppose that's the differnece. I been propositioned in bars and clubs more times then i can count and taken up hmm maybe two of them for fun never money. Ashamedly I have drunk a man's wallet dry on many occasion then left him hanging it's my style. Look you stupid enough too think i'm that easy it's your problem right?

What's really funny is when i go out with two of my best girlfriends (the ones black the others mixed race) we get propositioned all the time I think it's the Benetton advert kinky dream verison or something! It's so funny.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 11:48 am
I never get propositioned for sex. I'm hideous. Although I'm thinking of trying that bag over the head tip. I might get lucky.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 12:00 pm
I thought I got tagged for sex once.

I worked midnight shift as an instructor. There was one hot looking chick in my class, very personable and nice. I got along pretty well with her. One night she came up to me and asked if I had a girlfriend. I thought, Wow, she likes me. She wants to go out with me.

I told her I was married and had two daughters. She got a very disappointed look on her face and said, Shucks, she was looking for a date for her mom. She thought I would be good for her.

That's the first time I felt old.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 12:13 pm
Aren't we talking about straight-up money-for-sex stories?? That's what I thought?
Now, if what we're talking about is the amount of times we've simply been hit on then that's a whole different number.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 09:23 pm
I charged my husband for it a few times...lol :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 09:32 pm
I was once mistaken for a nurse while wearing a white dress in a hospital.
In my younger days I was mistaken for Minnie Driver- twice.
I am often asked "Do you work here?" when walking around a garden center or botanical garden (I think it's the boots)", but I am happy to say I have never been mistaken for a whore (not that there's anything wrong with that).
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:07 am
Same here. Twice, while visiting people in the hospital, I wore white and was mistaken for a nurse. Not a doctor, mind you...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:13 am
About 10 years ago I was waiting for my dad to pick me up after working in a pub, so about 11.30pm.
I was waiting by a petrol station, a very undesirable looking guy pulled up in a car and asked me why i was there, he also asked for directions so I told him as best I could.
He drove off in completely the wrong direction.

Years later I thought about that situation and realised he was trying to suss out if I was a prostitute and when he drove off he went in completely the wrong direction to which Id given, coz the directions were a cover for him.

It makes me feel yucky just thinking about it.
0 Replies