Countdown to Rove Indictments...

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 12:36 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Lawrence O'Donnell

Quote:

www.huffingtonpost.com

If Rove asked to return to the grand jury, that means Rove's lawyer, Bob Luskin, believes an indictment is imminent and is sending his client back to make a final desperate attempt to avoid indictment. Luskin did this once before when he told Fitzgerald about the Viveca Novak connection, which is certainly going to be covered in Rove's testimony today. Luskin has experienced extreme mood swings in his willingness to talk to the press about this case. If a reporter can ask him one question today, it should be who asked Rove to return to the grand jury?

P.S. For what it's worth, the buzz among the Washington press corps right now is that Rove asked to return to the grand jury.

The fact is that Rove came very close to being indicted.

If I predict a hurricane will make a direct hit on Miami and, at the last minute, weather patterns change and it turns in another direction, my predictionwas wrong but it doesn't change the fact that it was a solid prediction based on the information I had at the time I made it.

Of course, the morons who claim that making a prediction that doesn't come true is lying or delusional can't undrstand even that simple analogy.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 11:58 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

So did the jar of pickles in my refrigerator.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 12:49 pm
What happened to the ham sammich?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
snood wrote:

It went State's Evidence.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 03:18 pm
snood wrote:

They were both almost indicted.

I think the ham sandwich had to go into the Federal witness protection program.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:41 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

If I predict a hurricane will make a direct hit on Miami and, at the last minute, weather patterns change and it turns in another direction, my predictionwas wrong but it doesn't change the fact that it was a solid prediction based on the information I had at the time I made it.

Of course, the morons who claim that making a prediction that doesn't come true is lying or delusional can't undrstand even that simple analogy.

I think I agree with Roxanne finally on something because she obviously agrees that the people that call the CIA, many other foreign intelligence services, and Bush liars or delusional about their very solid and sound predictions of WMD in Iraq that have never proven to be confirmed even to this day are in fact morons. I have always thought they were morons, and based on the obvious, as pointed out by Roxanne, I think she and I finally agree on something. This of course means that virtually all of the Democratic Party and the main stream press are all total morons, as is explained by the very sound reasoning of Roxanne.

A footnote here, of course old WMD has been found, but to be clear here, the newer WMD that we feared the most has not yet been confirmed. It would seem though that considering that old WMD has been found would make the Democrats and the media even bigger morons. For example, if Karl Rove had been found out to have revealed another CIA agent at an earlier time, found out in the course of this probe of the Valerie Plame case, it would appear that the predictions of his expected indictment would have even been proven to have made more sense and would have been more sound, and so those people claiming the prediction was a lie would have been very big morons indeed.
0 Replies

username

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 01:22 am
Rove may have escaped indictment, but it looks like Scooter Libby's going to gnaw Karl's leg off anyway

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16770023/

don't you love it when the Republicans start to eat their own?
0 Replies