The Evil Genie game:

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 09:19 pm
Re: I WISH I HAD A ROOM DOWN STARES WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN
CALAFORNIA wrote:
I WISH I HAD A ROOM DOWN STARES

No need to shout, we can hear you.

The Genie is considering your requests...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 07:01 am
Granted, you can now stare down a room.

I wish I had a tasty, nutritious and satisfying breakfast all made for me. Thank you in advance, oh Evil Genie.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 01:52 pm
Granted. It's tasty, nutritious, and ready made... For houseflies. It is, however, per request, served up for you. Enjoy.
And gimme one of them romos as well.

Besides that, I stand by my previous wish, in which I wonder if I could explain to Freud why his Oidipus complex s*ckz @zz.
0 Replies

CALAFORNIA

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 05:57 pm
Re: The Evil Genie game:
i wish i could have a room with no window blinds by the frunt yard
Quote:
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 03:04 am
To naj..
Granted, you can explain anything you want to Freud, in German or English, because you are both dead and revolving in the Sixth level of Hell, the City of Dis.

I wish I could wave a wand and everything in my study would be neatly arranged and clean, or thrown away.
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 08:35 am
Granted...you have a wand that backfiers constantly so everything in your study is neatly arranged but only things that you do not need and by the Dewi Decimal system and subcategorized alphabetically starting with the letter Q

I wish I was perfect
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 09:02 am
You are

I wish my cave had air conditioning today.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:48 am
Granted. They blast through the other side of the mountain, until they reach the cave wall, so they now have a tunnel. Since they made this tunnel to measure the behaviour of wind streams in enclosed, natural surroundings at speeds approaching tornado strength, they put several very powerful wind generators at the rear. Enjoy the fresh breeze that will gently blow you out of your cave.

I wish no man would ever commit murder again.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 10:53 am
Granted. But murder is taken off the statute books and replaced by homicide, justifiable homicide, manslaughter, and war. Also, a lot of women start committing murder.

I wish I could live to see the 3rd millennium.
0 Replies

CALAFORNIA

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 08:54 pm
Re: I WISH I HAD A ROOM DOWN STARES WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN
MY WISH IS TO HAVE A ROOM DOWN STARES AND I WISH I COULD DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO DO WITH OUT GETING I TROUBLE
0 Replies

CALAFORNIA

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 08:55 pm
EVIL GENIE GAME
MY WISH IS TO HAVE A ROOM DOWN STARES AND I WISH I COULD DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO DO WITH OUT GETING I TROUBLE PLEASE GRANT THEM.
0 Replies

CALAFORNIA

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 09:02 pm
Re: The Evil Genie game:
Ceege wrote:
1. Ask the evil genie to grant a wish.
2. The evil genie grants the wish. But the catch is that the granted wish has an evil twist.

Example

Post A - I wish I could win the lottery.

Post B - Granted, but so many other people have the same numbers that all you end up with is $5.00.

My wish is: I wish I had a new car.
0 Replies

Ceege

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 09:22 pm
Re: EVIL GENIE GAME
CALAFORNIA wrote:
MY WISH IS TO HAVE A ROOM DOWN STARES AND I WISH I COULD DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO DO WITH OUT GETING I TROUBLE PLEASE GRANT THEM.

Granted. Unfortunately, the room is in the third sublevel of the Federal Prison. You are in solitary confinement and no one cares what you do.

I wish I could throw a big party with 200 of my closest friends.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:06 am
Granted. The bill comes to £589205 or about $850000, your home is wrecked, and all that's left is a note saying 'sorry, 035 1928 4432'. Hopefully, you ring the number, expecting a friend who can help you out of this hole - and the answering voice says 'The Samaritans, can I help you?'

I wish I had a funny, wordy, intelligent, handsome man to go out with.
0 Replies

CALAFORNIA

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:59 am
i wish i had good ghost powers with no catch on this wish
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 04:28 am
To Clary.
Granted. You have an incedibly handsome, but vain man. He is very intelligent, but boastful and deriding of those with lesse intellectual capabilities. He is incredibly wordy, but has a penchant for exotic swear words. And he is very witty, but in a 'cruel offensive jokes' kinda way.

Anyways, when you go out, you soon get very annoyed by him and ashamed for him, so every date turns into a nightmare.

Calafornia, the game is, to grant a wish WITH A CATCH before asking for your own wish.

So grant a wish, and one of yours may be granted as well.

I wish I could listen to Enya live whenever I felt like it.
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 07:49 am
Granted now you cannot even sleep because you are seeing the band live constantly even in your sleep

I wish I could be a bit more immature
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 09:57 am
Granted. You are now drooling and wetting your knickers. You only eat slop and you can't say more than 200 words. Enjoy!

I wish I hadn't got to write 6 inspirational stories for my HK publisher.
0 Replies

Krekel

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 09:59 am
Wish granted. However, you loose your job.

I wish I had Wolverine-claws.
0 Replies

Krekel

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 09:59 am
You know, to chop leek.
0 Replies