How many people have you...?

flushd

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:54 pm
I never did understand Axle Rose. To me, he always seemed like a creepy pirate.
Good friend in highschool drooled over him though. Different strokes I guess.

Rock stars are icky. Now I just have to stop dating musicians! They're like pets that never learned to use the little box.

<kidding people. relax. refer to I hate men thread> :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 03:03 pm
Axl Rose looks like a little girl. Kind of guy a lesbian may make an exception for.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:34 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Axl Rose looks like a little girl. Kind of guy a lesbian may make an exception for.

You would think that, but it's not true..at all. I used to, and I stress used to, look like several of those guys, the blonde ones...I always thought I looked sort of like Leif Garrett...but not near as pale.

Anyway, lesbians hated me, drunk, sober..did not matter...usually they would make a big deal about my appearance...in an identical vein as the overly macho guys that I would run into from time to time.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:37 pm
That's funny. I read "Dirt," the book about Motley Crue(I was obsessed with them growing up), and they talk about in the early 80's, in Hollywood, they would have people talking smack to them all the time that they dressed like women. Except they wouldn't hesitate to whack someone in the head with a chain inside a bar.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:50 am
flushd wrote:

Rock stars are icky. Now I just have to stop dating musicians! They're like pets that never learned to use the little box.

Uh-oh. I have a date with a musician tonight...! 2 years younger than I, too, which is probably a bad idea, too....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:52 am
Bring a hairbrush.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:53 am
cjhsa wrote:
Bring a hairbrush.

Who, me? No, no, his hair is short. Uh, unless you meant for some other reason. Razz
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 10:58 am
Make a memory. Laughing (see my post on the previous page)
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 11:27 am
I hate being a virgin Sad There isn't even an option for that on the poll, like it was assumed there are none.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 12:16 pm
Perplexed wrote:
I hate being a virgin Sad There isn't even an option for that on the poll, like it was assumed there are none.

I think the "or less" in the first option covers it. Smile
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 12:18 pm
But that doesn't specifically identify me, it's like telling a cubano that he should pick "Mexican" on the census form.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 12:23 pm
Perplexed wrote:
But that doesn't specifically identify me, it's like telling a cubano that he should pick "Mexican" on the census form.

Huh? What's less than one? Assuming it's not possible to do fractions for this particular activity, "or less" = 0. Perplexed, I'm starting to think you're looking for reasons to be upset.

And actually, the analogy is more like giving a big category like "Asian/Pacific Islander" to capture Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, etc.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 12:56 pm
I just don't like it, I'm not "upset".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 01:00 pm
I guess I'm not that surprised to find myself on the right side of the bell curve. I was pretty ambitious in my youth.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 02:04 pm
Perplexed wrote:
I just don't like it, I'm not "upset".

Okay; I'll take away "upset" and say "bothered," if that difference is significant to you.

I recognize this is a losing battle on my part, but you'd do yourself the hugest favor to lighten up, try to forget the loneliness a bit, and try not to feel you've got a bad situation. Like yourself, find people you like to be around, and make yourself happy. People will be attracted to you then.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 04:46 am
cliffhanger= you are glad to hear im 18 because if was any older it would mean i was stupid to ask such a question? how tactfull of you.

the dirt is a brilliant book. ive read it twice.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 09:12 pm
Pentacle, that's about right. Although not stupid so much as unnecessary.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 09:32 pm
I'm not tellin.
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:48 pm
As it's made it to 8 pages and had 51 votes, I'd say this 'unnecessary' thread (cliffhanger's words, not mine) has proved pretty popular!!

Great going Pentacle...you go girl!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
Montana wrote:
I'm not tellin.
If you don't, you'll get a red bottom from you know who!
0 Replies