How many people have you...?

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:42 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:

I ask Hoping she is in High School or Junior High. If she's older then it's ridiculous. And, either way, it's none of her business-- except for those who want to make it her business.

Again, why is it ridiculous?

It's her business if we make it her business and some of us don't mind sharing.

Besides, like Slappy said, no one has to post their number.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:46 pm
i would be embarassed too if I was the only one who was with 1 or less partners..

( insert wicked, immature laugh here)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:52 pm
I'm not embarrassed to say I've slept with 2 women.

Wait...is this mean in our lifetime, or one day?

Either way, I bet sex is better when the woman is not drugged into a deep sleep.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:53 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Who cares if she asked the question? You don't want to participate in the poll, then don't. And it's only a poll, not asking you to post how many people you've slept with.

I've been asked this question by girls I've dated though. I don't see the point, and never would ask them.

because it's a stupid question, unless she's in HS.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:56 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

You are more than welcome to ignore my question and to answer the questioner's question.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:59 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Cliff Hanger wrote:

I ask Hoping she is in High School or Junior High. If she's older then it's ridiculous. And, either way, it's none of her business-- except for those who want to make it her business.

Yuo are invited to ignore my question and to answer the questioner's question.

I don't choose to ignore you making fun of someone for asking a question that is valid.

Are you bitter about how many people you've slept with, is that it? Is this personal?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:00 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Either way, I bet sex is better when the woman is not drugged into a deep sleep.

Or dead.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:01 pm
Gargamel wrote:

Or dead.

then you aint doin it right
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:02 pm
That makes A2K necrophelia joke number 500 for me!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

It never gets old.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:13 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I don't choose to ignore you making fun of someone for asking a question that is valid.

Are you bitter about how many people you've slept with, is that it? Is this personal?

I've been ignored many times on able2know and trust me, I was not crushed. I am not making fun of her, I want to know her age. By saying the question is ridiculous is being honest.

It's personal because it's none of her business, it's not about being bitter, it's called drawing a line. If you find the question so valid then go ahead and tell how many people you've slept with.

Otherwise, please ignore me and continue to add to this discussion.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:29 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

I've been ignored many times on able2know and trust me, I was not crushed. I am not making fun of her, I want to know her age. By saying the question is ridiculous is being honest.

It's personal because it's none of her business, it's not about being bitter, it's called drawing a line. If you find the question so valid then go ahead and tell how many people you've slept with.

If you thought it was so inappropriate and need to draw the line, why are you still here?

I answered the poll and that's all she asked for.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:04 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Cliff Hanger wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

If you thought it was so inappropriate and need to draw the line, why are you still here?

I answered the poll and that's all she asked for.

Honey, all I did was ask her age, you've got your jaws on my question like a pit-bull-- and it's time for you to back off. I won't be responding to you anymore so if you feel it necessary to have the last word, then go right ahead.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:41 pm
Laughing

peck peck

would almost be a catfight..
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 06:53 pm
Well, I will never tell but 100 is not a very high number, for other people anyway who are in their fifties and were "free love" hippies. Of course, I am referring to others! Smile
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:02 pm
shewolfnm wrote:

( insert wicked, immature laugh here)

Hmm... interesting... this isn't by chance a derogatory remark towards anyone in particular is it?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:03 pm
i'm in good company
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:41 pm
I found my old thread on it, from a few years ago:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7650&highlight=
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 02:15 am
How on earth do you keep track if you reach over 20?

They can't all be that memorable - unless the ones saying higher numbers are keeping a diary of conquests!
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 02:41 am
When you hit number twenty, they issue you a book..similar to a passport, and you just have everyone stamp it from then on out.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 02:52 am
Foxy1983 wrote:
How on earth do you keep track if you reach over 20?

They can't all be that memorable - unless the ones saying higher numbers are keeping a diary of conquests!

Who bothers keeping track?
0 Replies