Bathing Beauties

DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 01:18 pm
I've held the girls like that often, but you'd expect the baby's head to deform the bicep somewhat.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:05 pm
I find the title of that motion picture interesting--The Time that's Left, or The Time Remaining. What's it about, Habibi?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 02:41 pm
Setanta wrote:
I find the title of that motion picture interesting--The Time that's Left, or The Time Remaining. What's it about, Habibi?

Bout a 31-year old gay fashion photographer who finds out he's got terminal cancer - has a hard time dealing with it - and in turn gives the people around him a hard time.
Page on IMDB
Page on Rottentomatoes.com
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 03:32 pm
Well, thanks, H . . . those reviews were sufficient to convince me that it would be more overwrought than entertaining . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 06:25 am
Geeks.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/wickedtemptations/cust-0705-ashleya1.jpg

(That's a swimsuit site...)
0 Replies

graemedaulby

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 08:48 am
not bad, but i'm not sure about the kittens though
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:16 pm
One for the girls here, from Flickr...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1292/733998586_2ef1aefc11.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 07:52 pm
You're so sweet.

That one's weird somehow though. Too smarmy, too posed, too something. Hard for me to put my finger on it. (Er.)

This one of Jon Bon Jovi that I ran into a bit ago made me gasp (and that takes some doing since I cultivated an eternal hate for all things Bon Jovi when my roommate refused to take a lifesized poster of him down from the back of our door in college):

http://www.beepworld.de/memberdateien/members32/beautyqueen-from-mars/jon_bon_jovi.jpg

(Did I post it before? It looked familiar. I came across it this time when boomer posted a picture of him and his wife that was on Tripod and so wouldn't show, so I Googled him and that was the first result -- yikes.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:18 pm
Tsk, you need to turn on SafeSearch Razz
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 08:24 pm
sozobe wrote:
That one's weird somehow though. Too smarmy, too posed, too something. Hard for me to put my finger on it. (Er.)

Hmm.. girl on Flickr who took the photo put it in the group "Erotic defined - an exploration of the concept" (and the group "Nude and Sexy Men" and the group - well, you get the picture :wink: )

Here's another one of the same guy, that got a "WoW wOw WoW" from one of the lady visitors...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1390/734284692_ddd799b893.jpg

I dont like the whole sunglasses thing, but damn I wouldnt mind having a body like that... its about perfect, strong & taut but not overly bulky.

I mean, not that I'd actually go to the gym for it or anything... but I wouldnt mind just waking up like that one day Smile
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 10:21 am
It's a nice bod, but the whole package isn't to my taste. The sunglasses, the medallion, the unbuttoned jeans, the watch, and something about the attitude. I LIKE confidence and a certain swagger, but this is like aloof or arrogant or something, not playful and engaging. No irony, I think that's a big part of it.

And even purely bod-wise the stomach hair is a bit weird. No chest hair but stomach hair. Hm.

If this were someone's boyfriend I'd be wowing, (as in, you go girl kind of wowing), but in terms of all the available eye candy out there this one is just kind of eh.

(I miss Eryemil!)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:04 pm
Yer a hard one to please, Soz.

What happened with Eryemil, anyway? I remember he was a fun guy - even if I didnt share his taste in men :-)
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 05:44 pm
I miss him, too-- he was a neat guy. I wonder if anyone's tried PMing him?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 08:15 pm
Since he is a young American of Cuban extraction, living in "Little Havana" in Miami, i suspect he has loads of more interesting activities to hold his attention than posting here.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2007 08:44 pm
Yeah, I miss him too. Just reread this thread, still like a photo nimh posted early on, the sort of but not too muscley guy.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:37 pm
Here, I found another one.. wouldnt mind looking like that either. Or "having looked like that", rather - I suspect he's five or ten years younger than me.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1248/841290789_a2bddad46a.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:59 pm
flushd wrote:
We should all post pictures of what we find attractive. That would be very interesting, no?!!!

http://www.thecornerreport.com/media/blogs/links/leilafadel.jpg

Leila Fadel - 26 and the Baghdad bureau chief for McClatchy Newspapers. She looks so much older, in a good way, but I guess with a job like that one would. Saw this picture on a news page and stopped.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 07:46 pm
Great.

I have to work up who I can think of to post who I don't know m'self...

This might take a few hours.
0 Replies