Secret societies... what is the secret?

RexRed

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 03:15 pm
Why do I feel like I am the only person in the world to know about this... If I had been run over on the way to the post office today you would not know about this either. Or if my replies are just being moderated out or you all are part of the conspiracy... Smile

Either way I feel I must speak what I know then let you make your own minds up (just as the conspiracists say). Again one must go back farther than Solomon to understand this. If the Eden and flood story was stolen from Babylon then one would surmise that the Bible would not contain Babylon's prehistory. The Bible would also not contain so much accuracy concerning the rise and fall of Babylon...

One very striking thing that most people do not see is the pyramid/tower of Babylon comparison... What is a ziggurat? It is a celestial observatory and clock for the stars... This sheds great insight into the intention for the pyramids. The pyramids though more developed and hiding the secrets of it's intent. Yet the tower idea reveals much more of the intent. This tower was not growing taller in an attempt to reach the stars (that is stupid). This was a tower with and observatory at the top. This room at the top with twelve windows were where the illuminati learned the so called secrets of God. These secrets came in the form of Babylonian religion.

Yet, some background is needed. This background is supplied again, only in the Bible.

Noah openly worshiped one God and awaited upon a messiah to free the world... Yet Noah never once (that I know of) considered himself this Messiah... He humbly believed upon the Christ "yet to come"...
This messiah was known about in Eden... Eve thought she had bore the messiah instead she had bore the worlds first murderer. From that time on people arose and claimed that they were this messiah. This was where this evil came into this world. This was where men became Gods and worshiped their own images as CHRIST... Pharaohs, Buddha's "Enlightened ones of the earth" (the Bible calls them). They took this title knowing that they were not Christ. Thus the secret was inevitable... They were not who they claimed to be but they had to act like it.

What is a Messiah... The ruler of all men/women of all time... The king of kings or lord of lords... the illuminati... The top of the pyramid with "GOD" within...

Which God was within? That is the secret.

Christ is the head of the church, faith is the cornerstone that builds the body and the true God was within Christ as spirit.

Within Christ is an enormous power vacuum. Rulers of the world have and even today seek to tap into it's forces. To impersonate Christ in any way is their grand desire. But they have to control what the world believes. They do this through cunningly devised fables. These fables were devised by evil men and women who lived longer than you and I on the earth and their continually evil thoughts were so pure that we can never possibly know such iniquity.

Their fables are still around and unconsciously widely believed among the majority of the world today. It is not the truth that the world believes but it is the fables that have obscured the simple truth. So if we were to hear the truth we would most likely not believe it anyway. This is the power of these fables and this is why the Bible is so incalculably important. Because it was written by holy men of God during times that we will never know the evil that was witnessed.

Yet we are addicted to a story that is broken... and it's pieces are strewn about the world. Because of the cracks complexity has flowed into the vessel of the worlds consciousness. The world is now addicted so much to this complexity such that the simple truth has no or little attraction. So nothing ever gets built upon the simple truth. Instead abstract edifices adorn the landscape, all built upon drifting sand...

I will be writing some more on this.. please give your thoughts and questions they will help inspire me to continue...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 04:08 pm
We shouldn't advocate crackpot-conspiratorial-paranoid theories lest we be viewed as crackpots. They are fun, I admit, but whenever I discuss them I always take pains to make it clear that I'm only having fun.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 04:36 pm
Quote:

We shouldn't advocate crackpot-conspiratorial-paranoid theories lest we be viewed as crackpots

Plenty of people take christians seriously.
0 Replies

Chumly

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 04:54 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
The "secret" societies cannot truly remain secret when trying to raise money on the Internet. They operate like a pyramid scheme -- new recruits are asked to give money which filters up to the top. They have never been able to keep the corruptive aspects of money out of their organizations. The most obvious pyramid scheme is the "self-help religion" Scientology. I had personally met L. Ron Hubbard several times in the 50's and 60's when I was very active in sci-fi fandom, being the art director of several conventions including the World Sci-Fi Convention. He was a nut case and I never could figure out why a bad pulp fiction writer who couldn't get his work published in the then named Astounding Science Fiction (not Analog) was embraced by that magazine's editor John W. Campbell, Jr. (whose most famous work of fiction was "Who Goes There?" which was made into two movies entitled "The Thing.") At first, Dianetics and Scientology was very stealthy until they decided to apply to the government as an exempt religious organization. Before that they were financially very insecure. L. Ron Hubbard pocketed all the royalties from the book (well, duh).
SF is most of my diet. Pulp is an important part of dietary fiber. I'm reading Greg Bear: Darwin's Radio.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 05:21 pm
I haven't been reading sci-fi as much as I did when I was in high school and college so when I do pay an occasional visit to Forrest Ackerman in L.A. and his home/museum, I feel a bit embarrassed. He still has some of my astronautical illustrations from the good old days. I think I will pick up "Darwin's Radio" as I liked the reviews, I just have lost contact with my old sci-fi buddies so don't get the recommendations I used to get.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 06:28 pm
Point taken, Dok.
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 20 Mar, 2006 11:53 pm
Thanks for your comments they are all a great inspiration...

To imply that these conspiracy theories do not exist about world domination is kind of like saying the KKK doesn't exist. They exist at least in the minds of the conspiracists themselves. It is not just because we think it must exist but the pursuit of ultimate power does surely go on and still dates back to antiquities.

We come back to Noah of the Bible... Noah had a son Ham (where we get the Greek god Hermes ), Ham had a son Cush and Cush had a son Nimrod... (all jokes aside) hehe

Cush is very important in this story firstly (from my understanding)...

Cush decides to make a new language (most people don't know this), this is actually not that hard to do... This language was in shapes, pictures and images of the earth, life/death. (Much like the very earliest of the Egyptians, recently discovered.)

The first language God started with Adam. All other major languages started after this time of Cush mostly as a result of the spread and duplication of the pagan system. This reflects back to the importance of the "pure words" of God... What was that first language like?

What was the significance of starting a new language? Well if you start a new language and raise your children to speak only it. Then they will not easily be able to speak to your kin...

Cush never wanted his children to speak to his fathers tribe or any other of the true God's people... What would require someone to do something so rash? Evil...

God started the first language with Adam and it remained until Cush started a second one... The purpose: to rule the people as a God himself...

Genesis 11:1-4
1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Comment:
(Is is said in the Bible that Cush and Nimrod both lived for hundreds of years... In that time their progeny would have numbered perhaps in the millions) ...could this be true?

So Cush laid the foundation for Nimrod's rise to divinity. Nimrod proceeded to build a very large wall that encircled the city, He was called the fortifier (precursor to master mason), hero (where we get the word Pharaoh, Zoroaster), hidden one (the devil's titles too he stole), seed (zero the seed of all numbers). This wall was to keep "foreigners" out. So in the ziggurats of Babylon the religion was devised. So Noah's people (God's true worshipers) grew beside this new Babylonian fertility cult.

This new religion/language/system was to secretly steal the names, titles and symbols of the messiah and any others available, then, attach them to the monarchy. To erase any knowledge of the Hebrew God from the face of the earth. The Babylonian people did not hesitate to worship Nimrod, his wife Ishtar (where we get Easter) and Cush as the worlds very first holy trinity. (Which incidentally does not belong in Christianity)

So in essence Babylon's religion was a direct result of incidents in the Bible that led to the seed of ALL modern paganism (not to be confused with prehistoric paganism.).

Re 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Comment:
So ALL Pagan religions/languages started spiritually from Cush and Nimrod... they each just took on unique forms. Like DNA through mutation (hehe).

Nimrod did not stop with just making a religion that glorified himself his father and wife but he then made priests and priestesses and an entire clergy that would single mindedly do his merciless bidding without hesitation...

I have even heard that Nimrod killed Cush his father when he got in the way of his plans for world domination and the story of Oedipus was most assuredly really about Nimrod...

The problems came for Nimrod when he decided to create a "secret" force of magic demon worshipers in the forests surrounding his cities...

He and his wife were the first to create/practice black/white magic... (stemming from Cain)

The Babylonian people were all fine with the new paganism such that they loved their dear living king/queen (gods)... But what the people inside did not know was that those thieves on the outside that were sneaking in and stealing their children at night and sacrificing them in the groves were doing so by order of their precious king/god... all for his blood thirsty rituals. All of those valiant knights sent out on quests were only part of his plan to send them into his own dark forces abroad to test their loyalty and morality...

When Nimrod and Ishtar's treachery was found out the people stormed the palace and chased the king up into the tower of Babel where he was hurled from the top of it falling to his death... Upon reaching the ground his body was torn into pieces and sent by courier to the various city states and burned upon arrival. (This is where the Yule log comes from.)

Ishtar was chased into the sea and this is where water baptism comes from, the little mermaid, the lady of the lake etc...

So what is the Bible talking about, confused tongues?

Well this was Cush's revenge. Each new pagan country took the idea of Cush and changed their language from that of Babylon's yet kept the same hidden mystery system (and treachery)... and this is where the languages of the various countries came from, out of pagan translation mutation transplantation etc... (and the origin of species too.) hehe

You simply change the names/language and start over the same Babylonian system by fooling the people yet you keep the evil magic running in the background...

So even if they think they know the truth, it is all still a lie all concocted in some ziggurat in Babylon or Sumer... Their intent was that the real truth become completely lost in time...

Thanks to the true God, the Bible is still here to tell us the "real truth" in the face of such human manipulation.

Babylon is mentioned 262 times in the Bible

Re 18:21
And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 01:59 am
Triggers... subconscious implantation and manipulation. Smile
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:01 am
RexRed wrote:
JLNobody wrote:
I agree wilth Roger that it's all about exclusivity. The secret is usually a very trivial thing (so trivial that when you find out what it is your response is likely to be something like, "Is that all there is to it?"), but its tacit purpose is simply to distinguish insiders from outsiders. What matters is the secret's function, not its content.

Good point.

Maybe the secret itself is it. It is simply the allure of a secret an not an actual secret? Why do people need to hear secrets? What is it within us that finds interest in or is attracted to secretive knowledge?

Does this date back to the original sin? Do we desire that which we cannot know? Do we tell what we know or speak what they tell? He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know...

The allure of a secret is the striving to find it out. Like Ecco says, "the moment a secret is revealed it seems little." It could be the most profound thing, and it seems that profound things tend to be very simple, but upon discovering it, it's as if it were a let down.

He uses the examples of the Trinity and Communion as perfectly good mysteries, but the strivers, in the passage I posted he's alluding to the Gnostics, think, "how quaint. There must be something more."

So "the something more," ultimately is the quest itself, and the endless linking of signs and symbols that we make of the universe.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:11 am
InfraBlue wrote:
RexRed wrote:
JLNobody wrote:
I agree wilth Roger that it's all about exclusivity. The secret is usually a very trivial thing (so trivial that when you find out what it is your response is likely to be something like, "Is that all there is to it?"), but its tacit purpose is simply to distinguish insiders from outsiders. What matters is the secret's function, not its content.

Good point.

Maybe the secret itself is it. It is simply the allure of a secret an not an actual secret? Why do people need to hear secrets? What is it within us that finds interest in or is attracted to secretive knowledge?

Does this date back to the original sin? Do we desire that which we cannot know? Do we tell what we know or speak what they tell? He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know...

The allure of a secret is the striving to find it out. Like Ecco says, "the moment a secret is revealed it seems little." It could be the most profound thing, and it seems that profound things tend to be very simple, but upon discovering it, it's as if it were a let down.

He uses the examples of the Trinity and Communion as perfectly good mysteries, but the strivers, in the passage I posted he's alluding to the Gnostics, think, "how quaint. There must be something more."

So "the something more," ultimately is the quest itself, and the endless linking of signs and symbols that we make of the universe.

Something more is inevitable in life. We base our beliefs system on a certain thing and then build more continuously on top until we see far. But people build upon different things...

Spiritually, it seems to be good or evil... The evil seems to be the most secretive.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:17 am
But good and evil can both become humdrum after a while, and a seeker is left with looking for something else.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:29 am
InfraBlue wrote:
But good and evil can both become humdrum after a while, and a striver is left with looking for something else.

I think there is ONLY Smile two ways... good and evil... and all else builds upon one or the other... whatever it is we seek...

But it is difficult to obtain with so much obstruction. The mind can become clouded, confused and disillusioned.

Habit patterns...
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:32 am
I think most of everything else includes both good and evil.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:33 am
People become lost because they lose the word of God...
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:35 am
InfraBlue wrote:
I think most of everything else includes both good and evil.

There is grace for good and judgement for evil... Smile
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:36 am
Or, it merely becomes humdrum, and people are left looking for what's next.
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:39 am
InfraBlue wrote:
Or, it merely becomes humdrum, and people are left looking for what's next.

I think you are seeing the thought process and maybe step back a tiny bit... Smile
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:42 am
Step back a tiny bit to where?
0 Replies

RexRed

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:43 am
Should we maybe see more of the patterns and scope of life rather than the simple hunger to know... Is hunger the purpose or must the purpose be greater than hunger?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 21 Mar, 2006 02:44 am
I think people have different purposes.
0 Replies