Secret societies... what is the secret?

RexRed

Thu 16 Mar, 2006 11:12 pm
This is a tell all forum...

What are the secrets of societies?

Can the people as a majority be greater as a force over the objections of a few very powerful people?

Why all of the secrets? Is the truth too hard to face?

Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 15,357 • Replies: 124
Topic Closed

roger

Thu 16 Mar, 2006 11:15 pm
I think it's like the kids forming a club. "No Girls Allowed". No big secrets, but way big on exclusiveness.

Maybe somebody else can direct an answer to the spirituality & religion context.
0 Replies

Amigo

Thu 16 Mar, 2006 11:39 pm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Thu 16 Mar, 2006 11:40 pm
I can't tell you. They are secret societies. If I told you, they wouldn't be a secret societies any more. Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:43 am
Secret society
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:51 am
I guess my question would be "why does it have to be secret?"
0 Replies

RexRed

Fri 17 Mar, 2006 01:01 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

They must be doing something they are ashamed of... or maybe it is a surprise! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Fri 17 Mar, 2006 01:03 pm
Exactly what I was thinking, Rex. If you can't do it in the open you probably shouldn't be doing it at all I always say. :wink:
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 03:29 pm
Is there a small minority of the people who know what is best for the majority?

Is this why there are so many secrets?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 04:14 pm
Christianity was once a secret society, before the cross became a necklace pendant and that fish symbol thingee a bumper sticker.
0 Replies

Chai

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 08:27 pm
RexRed wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

They must be doing something they are ashamed of... or maybe it is a surprise! Rolling Eyes

Yeah Yeah, That's It!

It's gonna be a BIG SURPRISE!

I can hardly wait....I hope there'll be ice cream involved.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 08:33 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Christianity was once a secret society, before the cross became a necklace pendant and that fish symbol thingee a bumper sticker.

Maybe Judaism was once a secret society but I do not think you can call the same for christianity...

Maybe you are confusing the secrecy that early Christians displayed because they were being persecuted and needed to keep their beliefs secret from those who would do them harm but as you can see... the secret got out.

"Good news" doesn't always seem by nature to be secretive but sometimes people just prefer bad news...

From the very inception of Christianity it's claim is that the hidden secrets of our spirituality are now revealed through Christ jesus...

1Co 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God

1Pe 1:12
Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 08:49 pm
When I was a teenager, I lost my virginity to this girl who was a member of an organization called the "Rainbow". I understood it was ateen chicky branch of the Masons. They wouldnt talk about what they did, but they must have been taking contraction lessons cuz I wasnt right for years after getting it from her. I still look back in wonder how lucky I was.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 08:55 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Yeah Yeah, That's It!

It's gonna be a BIG SURPRISE!

I can hardly wait....I hope there'll be ice cream involved.

Haha

Yea, ice cream and cool aid. Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:03 pm
farmerman wrote:
When I was a teenager, I lost my virginity to this girl who was a member of an organization called the "Rainbow". I understood it was ateen chicky branch of the Masons. They wouldnt talk about what they did, but they must have been taking contraction lessons cuz I wasnt right for years after getting it from her. I still look back in wonder how lucky I was.

Do you attribute your affection for her more because of her secrets or because she was attractive physically?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:32 pm
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do

"Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do, we do!

Who robs gamefish of their site?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!!!"
0 Replies

RexRed

Sun 19 Mar, 2006 04:35 am
I was laying on a couch with my eyes closed. There was a voice calm and soothing. I could feel the couch under me until suddenly the atoms in the couch seemed to let me pass right through them. I still had my eyes closed I could no longer feel myself aging, yet I was still falling.

The world passed through me, history passed through me and the earth passed through me until even the sun had passed through me. I saw the sun then before me and it brought me to a terrifying fear. I knew now how isolated and solitary this sun was. I became so frightened that everything turned to white as if the sun had engulfed my reason and reality...

I was completely and seemingly mute. Life had died and been replaced by the hum of an electric motor. I was the God of the snakes... It was then that I saw the golden tablets hewn by the hand of the dividers and the tablets were falling from the sky with me. I could read through the words and they made me even fear more for what was unseen.

All of the energy of the cosmos passed through me then until it had faded and the last bit of energy had been consumed. Then there was darkness and a void of total emptiness. I had died yet I still was falling.

I had lost all sense of where I was, I had forgotten myself. I heard my own heart stop and it seemed like a drum, dry and distant. Everything was gone, an empty shell and only I existed in this alternate state between lost worlds that were both illusions. No one will cry or touch again. I then landed upon something very soft that caught me. It seemed to envelope me and I realized I was now an embryo within the womb.

Then I saw a crisscross pattern. I saw people lined up in rows and columns with microchips in their foreheads and laser beams for all seeing eyes. Yet they had the same fear because they had read the golden tablets too.

The tablets made them begin to war within themselves. They could not contain their fury and so they spilled their war out on to the earth and the earth began to burn with murder and hell fire. I saw twelve kings bow down before the executioner and tell of their bloody deeds.

This vision then laid down still and flat upon a vast ocean and I followed the voice back through the various patterns and symbols to consciousness.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:54 am
RexRed wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

Maybe Judaism was once a secret society but I do not think you can call the same for christianity...

This brings up a serious topic. The allegation of secret societies is at the core of anti-semitism.

A now infamous book, "The protocols of the Elders of Zion", was at the core of European anti-semitism in the early 1900s. The Elders of Zion were an supposed secret society of Jews who were plotting to take over the world.

This, of course, is a reason for the hateful anti-Semitism of the period and was the core of the Nazi philosophy (and helped their rise to power).

Most of todays conspiracy theories are very similar. They allege there is a secret society that is plotting to control the world and causing harm.

Some of my family peddles this dangerous idiocy and I have seen the propaganda.

A main target is the masons... but there is a surprising point in the rhetoric. The secret "symbols" that they use as evidence of sinisters plots are Jewish symbols--- includind the star of David.If you watch, it is clear that they think the masons are controlled by "Zionists" (i.e. the Jews).

They claim (right on the box of the CD) not to be anti-Semetic, yet they are alleging that the world is menaced by the "Zionists" and "show" how Israel is at the core of all kinds of evil. How do they manage this contradictions?

One of the CDs a family member showed me explains. They love the "true" Jews. They explained how the star of David is not a Jewish symbol and that it is the "fake" Jews who are part of the conspiracy.

Then one statement explained it all.... The "true Jews" are the ones that converted to Christianity.

That people still swallow this crap scares me.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sun 19 Mar, 2006 12:38 pm
Have you ever looked at the zodiac and the constellations and wondered if the view that we see when we look out at the universe may be very unique in all the universe...

That this pictorial circle of animals, messiahs, virgins impregnated with light, twins, bulls, the scales of judgment, sea monsters and dragons etc... Is this possibly the only "key" to understanding why the universe exists?

Our night sky may be the only place where the picture of the universe becomes clearly, understandable and in focus...

No other earth has the same exact view of the universe that we do. What were the ancients trying to say with the zodiac? That history is written by their position and alignment... Is the earth really again possibly the center of the universe?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Sun 19 Mar, 2006 12:40 pm
RexReed,

Are you into astrology?
0 Replies