Who The Hell Thought to Carpet Stairs?!?

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:07 am
I fell down the stairs....again. I slipped on the carpeted stairs and luckily, I was hanging onto the rail or it would have been a very bad situation. Unluckily, I think I re-injured my ankle. Who ever thought it was a good idea to carpet stairs should be hung upside down, covered in honey and left to bake in the sun. Dumb ass idea of carpeting the stairs....

I don't need advice. Just wanted some sympathy.

And to ask if it's true that once you sprain something, it's easier to re-sprain it....just wondering, because this fall was probably enough alone to hurt myself.

Oy.

Oh and I found out this morning that my dog has tapeworm. On top of her roundworm.

I want to kill the woman who sold her to us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 917 • Replies: 5
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:10 am
yup.

once a muscle / tendon is pulled to the point of being a strain, it is 10Xs easier to do it again and again.

its like a rubber band.
Brand new, they are tight and can hold anything.
The first time you stretch it completely out, it will never return to its original shape
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:11 am
Hey, turn that frown upside-down! It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:14 am
corn ball
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:14 am
DrewDad wrote:
Hey, turn that frown upside-down! It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile!

Shocked

I almost turned my entire body upside down as I tumbled ungracefully down the stairs.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 09:15 am
Yes, I will have a corn ball. Thank you.
0 Replies