The Sopranos Returns

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 12:50 pm
Artie and Tony have been friends since childhood.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 12:54 pm
I haven't been following this show at all, but my favorite part of last week's show was the two italian hitmen. You know, the two guys who spoke only italian, and killed those other two guys in the car after pretending to be lost? They were right at the beginning and at the very end of the show.

Why, you ask, would that be the best part for me? The one who did the most talking was my old Italian teacher!!! How cool!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 12:56 pm
No way! That is pretty cool actually.

Almost as cool as that cucumber in your pants.

Er, it's NOT a cucumber?..... Embarrassed Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 12:57 pm
I have only seen season 1, but I'll never forget watching Tony run over someone with his car, then get out and proceed to beat them, while his daughter is touring the college campus. Priceless.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:20 pm
I've only managed to catch bits and pieces of the current season, but I watch when I can. The best one so far has been the one with the gay mafioso and the debate over what to do about him. "It goes against our principles." I almost fell on the floor, I laughed so hard...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:41 pm
kickycan wrote:
I haven't been following this show at all, but my favorite part of last week's show was the two italian hitmen. You know, the two guys who spoke only italian, and killed those other two guys in the car after pretending to be lost? They were right at the beginning and at the very end of the show.

Why, you ask, would that be the best part for me? The one who did the most talking was my old Italian teacher!!! How cool!

Oh God yeah, that is cool...it's fun seeing people you know I TV...

Sometimes I see this guy that was in my class in high school, last TV thing I saw with him was in Fraiser, played the station manager or something....

I'll bet you freaked when you say him...."AHHHH, it's Mr. Maisto! AHHHHH!"
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:43 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Sometimes I see this guy that was in my class in high school, last TV thing I saw with him was in Fraiser, played the station manager or something...

Kenny, the overweight gentleman who was the station manager for a while?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:52 pm
Yeah, his real names Tom McGowan.

Was a really nice guy, popular but really down to earth. One of those guys everyone liked.
0 Replies

Winthorpe

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:42 pm
Amazing what a loser AJ is, he can't even commit a crime correctly. A weak attempt to kill Junior. I also liked everyone kissing his butt and making him pick up $1,900 bar tabs.

I was amazed and relieved that Tony didn't completely cheat on Carmela after everything she did for him while he was in the hospital.

Also I just saw this article about Artie getting busted for a DUI and coke possession.

'Sopranos' Chef Busted for DWI, Drugs

He plays a chef on "The Sopranos," but John Ventimiglia cooked himself a recipe for disaster when he was busted for drunken driving and cocaine possession Monday about a block away from his Brooklyn home.

The actor, who stars as New Jersey restaurant owner Artie Bucco on the hit HBO series, admitted to cops he drank four glasses of wine at a Manhattan eatery before getting behind the wheel of his 2004 Volkswagen Jetta and driving home.

Sopranos Chef Busted
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 02:54 pm
Yeah well,

whadareya gonna do?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:07 am
Anyone else really disappointed with this season?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 10:10 am
Well, it kills the time while I wait for the next season of Deadwood to start.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 11:34 am
Yeah, but I waited like 2 years for this. Confused
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:04 pm
I still like the show...but why the hell did they have to make it Brokeback Sopranos? I get it, Vito's gay. No need for the man on man makeout scenes.

Although it's kind of comedic too. I'm going to start calling one of my friends who hasn't been laid in a long time "johhny cakes."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:07 pm
If you were gay, how drunk would have to be to f*ck Vito? Man... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepulsive.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:15 pm
That fat focker waddles around like a penquin. Pretty damn hot.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 12:18 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
That fat focker waddles around like a penquin. Pretty damn hot.

Step up to the salad bar Slap... it's all yours.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 01:25 pm
There's no accounting for taste. Remember the "chubby chasers" in Terrence McNally's "The Ritz"? The oversized Jack Weston was the sexual object in the screen version. I don't remember whether or not he also had the role on Broadway.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 01:31 pm
It's because Sopranos has always been a "ground breaking" show. So they have to go there.

It's like, required.
0 Replies

Ginger212

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:28 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
If you were gay, how drunk would have to be to f*ck Vito? Man... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepulsive.....

He is no worse than Tony. He is repulsive since he gained so much weight. I got nauseous when he was doing it with Carmen. And that real estate agent was even worse.

I think this season is the best ever.
0 Replies