8,000 desert during Iraq war

cjhsa

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:34 pm
Asians only hire asians. And it's fu-king obvious. How blind are you?
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:49 pm
Anon Voter has given a probably inadventent evaluation of the idiocy of the complaints made by Universities( many in California) complaining that not enough African-Americans were enrolled in the Colleges and Universities while too many Asians were accepted. MOST African-Americans, many because of their crippling culture of victimology,will be left far behind by the large majority of Asians when it comes to achievement in schools.

Some will dare to call it racist. The truth is that the Asian cultural habits, particularly with regard to education, are the ones which should be adopted by all, especially African-Americans.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:53 pm
I agree, but even if that happens, asians will only hire asians.

Nepotism at its most obvious.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:57 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Asians only hire asians. And it's fu-king obvious. How blind are you?

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard you say!! That's totally untrue!! Many oriental held companies are all family, which make it true to a degree, but by no means is that a practice in Ca. and you know it because you lived here!!

Anon
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 10:58 pm
Ever venture down the peninsula and check out a Silicon Valley lunchroom?
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:00 pm
Yes, Asians sit with Asians--Blacks sit with blacks but the racists whites sit with Whites.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:21 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Ever venture down the peninsula and check out a Silicon Valley lunchroom?

You're not talking about hiring practices now. You're talking about who hangs with who, and many times that's a language issue as much as anything. Lots of those people were working on HM Visas and they spoke damn little english outside of their technical vocabularies. I worked a lot with Novell and Sun Microsystems ... I was down there constantly, so I know exactly what the situation was.

Eva, my Japanese wife for 10 years at Kaiser Foundation in Oakland was always hiring multi-racially, but still mostly ... guess what ... yea, white!! You are so off base CJ, I can't believe you're saying it.

Anon
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:29 pm
Language Issue????? That's a load of garbage.

There is NO language issue in American Colleges and Universities. Those lunch tables are highly segregated!!
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:36 pm
mele42846 wrote:
Language Issue????? That's a load of garbage.

There is NO language issue in American Colleges and Universities. Those lunch tables are highly segregated!!

He wasn't talking about the colleges ... he was talking about work places.

Anon
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:05 am
The same goes for work places. Chicago, which has all ethnic groups and a large minority work force in the governmental offices, is famous for its segregated lunch rooms.

What planet are you on?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:21 am
Well, that must be how you folks in the "heartland" do things.

That's not the way it is out here!

Anon
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:26 am
You must be joking:

California is the land of extremes.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:22 pm
mele42846 wrote:
You must be joking:

California is the land of extremes.

hey! i resemble that remark. Laughing

jeez.... how the heck did it go from "bush got the job because of his dad" to all this race stuff ???
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:24 pm
CJ started slamming asians.

Anon
0 Replies