Democracies and Mutual Respect

plainoldme

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 05:08 pm
Okie -- I have answered it. Yet again. I will leave this for Cyclop to take a crack at.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 05:18 pm
plainoldme wrote:

Where did you get that technique? Something left over from fifth grade?

Apparently, you've never been outside of your house!

You mean the technique of asking a question for the purpose of hoping for an answer? Thats what questions are for. You say you've answered it but you don't.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE CORPORATIONS DOING WHAT THEY DO, WHO DO YOU SUGGEST TO INSTEAD PROVIDE THE GOODS AND SERVICES THAT CORPORATIONS NOW PROVIDE?

Earth to plainoldme. Read the question. Then answer it. If you won't, I think its time to write this thread off.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 05:24 pm
No, the snide and utterly immature way of thinking you're insulting someone when you are simply demonstrating how ignorant and little you are.

It has been demonstrated twice on this thread that you are unaware of what humor is and how it works. Several contributors have explained to you that you can not read well. People patiently tell you things over and over. Then, you come out with comments that are generally only heard on the playground.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 08:46 pm
plainoldme, so long. I see no need to carry on this conversation any longer if you can't even answer a simple question. All the best to ya. I bear no hard feelings whatsoever. I just think the argument is pointless.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 11:07 am
Hey! If you can not recognize an answer, whose fault is it? Remember, you are the one with reading comprehension problems, amply demonstrated on this thread and frequently cited.
0 Replies