0 Replies

mehdi

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:45 am
Quote:
Reverts to Islam in Modern Times

Bismillah Rahman Raheem

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said,
"The Last Day will not come until ISLAM has entered into every home on earth."
Today ISLAM is the world's fastest growing religion - Even after Sept. 11, 2001.

From Sheik Yusuf Estes,
National Chaplain
IslamTomorrow.com
Alexandria, VA - USA

Salam Alaykum:

We received an email asking about the increase in the number of people "reverting to Islam." Good Question!

This gives me the excuse to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I have wanted to write on the subject of "Reverts to Islam in Modern Times" and the message that it carries to all of us as Muslims and non-Muslims.

BACK TO ISLAM?
Reverts to Islam In Modern Times - by Yusuf Estes
"Revert" As Opposed to "Convert"
I like to use the word "revert" as opposed to the word "convert" as it more suits the occasion of a person returning back to his natural condition at birth. The baby is born in true surrender, submission, obedience and peace with his Creator. And this is the desirable position of the Muslim, to be in peace and submission to the Will of Allah (God in English). Instead of thinking in terms of "converting" people over to Islam, it is better understood that they are simply returning back to their natural state at birth. And this is from the teachings of our beloved prophet, Muhammad, peace be upon him. (Muslims should always say "Peace be upon him/them" when referring to any of the prophets).

Like A Baby
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: "Every child is born on the "fitrah" (natural inclination) of "Islam" (surrender, submission and peace to the Creator on His Terms). And it is their parents who raise them up to be Jews, Christians or fire worshippers."

Dr. Ted Campbell who is the professor of religion at the seminary school in Maryland and I were both sharing the speakers platform last year in Maryland University. At the closing of a very nice interfaith dialog there came a strange question for both of us. Noah, the moderator said: "This last question is for both speakers: "Why are each of you in your religion?"

Dr. Campbell took his position in front of the microphone and then looked around the room as he thought about the question. I will never forget his words. He said: "I guess I would have to say that I am a Methodist because, well because, my parents raised me that way. As a Methodist."

He was right.

That is what we know as Muslims. However, as I mentioned in my answer to the same question: "And then some are brought back to their original state as a baby." They are "reverted" to Islam by the Mercy of Allah.

Actual or Factual Numbers of American Muslims
Many people are claiming that twice as many, or three times or four times, or even ten times as many people are coming into Islam as they did prior to the events of September 11. Who could possibly know the numbers? We are not even sure how many Muslims live here in America. I have heard the numbers range from around 3,000,000 all the way up to 11,000,000. I'm sure that only Allah Knows for sure how many Muslims there are in America.

Rate of "Reversion"
Actually, I can't give accurate statistics before or after the September events. I have heard from some "experts" that Islam was the fastest growing religion in the world prior to the September 11 events. I have no reason to doubt it either. In the many mosques around the United States and in the many countries that I have been fortunate enough to visit I have found thousands who have entered into Islam. The Anglican Church of England expressed concern that if something does not change in the trend of new Muslims in England that the Muslims will out number the Anglicans by the year 2010. The number one name of the birth certificates for new born boys in England was not John, or Michael, or William. It is "Muhammad." In Mexico, Sweden, Denmark and Canada I have witnessed so many coming into Islam that I cannot count them all. Everywhere I go I meet new Muslims. Prisons, universities and even in the military I have personally seen thousands who came to Islam. This is all before the events of September 11.

More Exposure to the Message
What I feel comfortable saying is that more and more people are being to exposed to Islam all over the world. Whether or not the picture they are receiving is painted correctly or not is not as important a factor as is the fact that at long last many people on this planet are looking at Islam as something very real. Therefore, when they ask about Islam some of the information is stimulating feelings inside of the people. Naturally we are going to see those who are stimulated to be against Islam. At the same time you have to understand that there are a number of people who will take the position that you cannot always believe everything in the news media. These are the ones whom Allah guides to inquire and learn more.

Allah is the Only Guide
It is only Allah who Guides the people and it is only Allah who Misguides. The biggest problem in the past used to be the lack of interest in Islam. People were not interested in talking about Islam or any religion for that matter, even their own. Now the problem is the lack of correct knowledge of Islam. There simply was not anything about Islam out there. Then came the events of the 1970s with the actions of some of the Iranians when they hijacked airplanes and we saw on the news, men prostrating on the ground outside the airplanes. We in the West learned a new word; "Shi'ism". People said this is some strange religion (Islam). What is going on? Then came the 1980s and we saw acts of terrorism that occurred in Palestine and the words "fundamentalist" and "Muslim" became associated together. At the very beginning of the next decade we saw something take place in Iraq and Kuwait. Again religion is brought into the picture. Not a pretty picture, but a picture. Midway through the 1990s we saw big actions taking place everywhere in the world. The Trade Center in New York, airplanes, embassies, attacks and counter attacks. All along we are hearing something about "Islam" and "Moslems." Still not very positive to say the least. Then what occurred in September brought out more information, although distorted, about this religion of the East.

President Says "Islam is Peace"
Every home, every business, every place on earth became exposed to this religion called: "Islam." The president of the United States went on television at a time when everyone who had a TV set was watching to see what the United States Commander in Chief was going to say about the events of September 11, and what US was going to do. His message contained a lot of threats and promises about what the Americans were going to do to those who committed these horrific acts of terrorism. But the words that stick in my mind are the words that introduced Islam to a lot of people around the world who had never heard of Islam before in their lives. The words of President G. W. Bush when he said: "Islam is a religion of peace." Every single place on earth that could receive the broadcast signal from the TV towers or the satellites orbiting the earth got the message. And for those who were not so fortunate as to have a TV set, it was simultaneously broadcast on every radio station in the world. And for those who might have slept through the broadcast, it was rebroadcast over and over. And then for those who did not speak English of course there was translation. And then the written word took over where the broadcasting left off. There was not a newspaper in the world except that it carried something of the meaning of what Mr. Bush said on that occasion. It was a historical speech. One that will go down in the books of history as the retaliation of a nation against terrorism. He said it. "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE."

Divide Muslims
Now we know that Mr. Bush is not promoting Islam by any stretch of the imagination. However, he still could not afford to say something derogatory against all the Muslims in the world by attacking Islam. That would then unite all the Muslims against America (at least most of them).

In fact it was to the advantage of the Americans to make statements that would help divide the Muslims over the situation existing in Afghanistan and the situation that was sure to occur. By making this statement, he left the door open for the Muslims who did not want to see any problem between the materialism of the West (which they personally enjoyed or would like to enjoy) and the sacrificing of those who were willing to stand up against the tyranny and oppression of the Western society and all that comes along with it.

So the strategy was to say things that made certain Muslims look bad while at the same time not exactly attacking Islam. This led up to the next desirable situation for shayton: Divide the Muslims against each other. So, now we had "mainstream Muslims" and "fundamentalist Muslims" and "terrorist Islam" and "modern Islam." It worked too. The Muslims did the thing that the non-Muslims could never have done. The Muslims defeated themselves. Anytime that Muslims fight Muslims and Muslims kill Muslims, then Allah's Protection is lifted from them and they will loose. That is what happened.

People Want to Know
Still in the midst of all of this negative propaganda and bad press, non-Muslim people were curious to learn more of this "cult" of Islam, its people and their beliefs. Books about Islam and Muslims were disappearing off the shelves of the bookstores faster than they could replenish them. Unfortunately almost every single book was written either by a non-Muslim or authors from the various deviant sects of Muslims. So the people were still not getting the real message of the true Islam.

Websites, chat rooms, email and message boards became alive with information (and misinformation) about Islam, Muslims, Quran, Muhammad, peace be upon him. Some people wanted to know the truth, others wanted to hide it. Discussions and arguments about what Islam is about and what Muslims do were very common place. This was the most exposure that these subjects had ever had in the world at one time.

Open Communication Between Muslim & Non-Muslim
The good news came when the various dialogs between the Muslims and Christians began to take place. When the non-Muslims began to enter the masjids and sit with the Muslims and shared together in discussions and shared together enjoying the food and traditions of other cultures an amazing thing began to happen. They opened their minds and their hearts to the true message of the submission and surrender and obedience to the One True God, Allah -- in Islam.

Back to Islam
Since September 11th, I have seen a huge increase in the interest of people wanting to know about Islam and at the same time a marked increase in the "dawah" (invitation) to Islam on the part of the Muslims around the world. This is how the people are coming to Islam. The same way people have come to Islam for 1,400 years. By learning the true message and being with real Muslims. Those who are inclined to "revert" back to the natural state of baby-like submission and peace with Allah, are finding their way back to Islam.

Many New Muslims
Islam today, is growing faster than ever. It is the Will of Allah, for only He Guides. The people want to know. The interest is keen. The materials are available in more simple terms in many languages. The Muslims are starting to carry the responsibility of sharing the message of the true "Peace With God in Islam."

Islam In Every Home
Somewhere in the middle of all of this is occurred to me an expression of our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. When he said what might translate to English as:

"The Last Day will not come until Islam has entered every house on earth, whether it is made of animal skins or from the earth."

And now it has.

Learn more about priests and preachers entering ISLAM, like me -- visit:

http://IslamTomorrow.com/yusuf.asp

May Allah guide all of us to all Truth, ameen.

Salam Alaykum,
Yusuf Estes - National Muslim Chaplain
Alexandria, VA - USA
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:49 am
So, mehdi, regarding number 5 of the above.........how do you reconcile that with the horrors of 9/11, the Madrid and London bombings.....and what do you think of Osama Bin Laden, AQ and muslim terrorists in general?

And number 6 would indicate that everything is fine, as long as people go along with believing in your religion. If they don't, then you hate them.
That's what I love about all religion, there is never a hint of any power or control through fear or hatred.

You'll be OK, as long as you live your lives how we want you to. Think any other type of thought, however, and we will hate you.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:27 am
Three hours later and no reply.......
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:46 am
Setanta wrote:
So if the so-called god of the Hebrews is telling them that the Canaanites worship the God of Death (obviously, a bigoted point of view), the Hebrews must have been polytheistic, eh? Recognizing the existence of more than one god?

All you religious types are hilarious, or would be, if you weren't so murderous by nature.

Amen!
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:47 am
WHY?
dalahow2 wrote:
Moishe3rd wrote:
brahmin wrote:
can some one supply some data about the ammount of carnage, cruelty and suicide bombers each of these sects of the "religion of peace" begat??

i want to know which one is horse ****, which one is dog **** and so on.

IMHO - Saudi Arabia Sunni Wahhabi Islam - Evil. And, the most widespread. They finance everything.
Iranian Wilayat Al-Faqih, the Rule of the Jurist - Tyrannical Depostism. As Shiism is Messianic Islam, Ahmanutjob of Iran believes that he is the precursor to Armageddon, Islamic style. The mullahs in Iran are not as evil as Saudi Arabia, but they are more dangerous. They are happy to destroy the world...
Grand Ayatollah Sistani of Iraq - Good guy. He's trying to inject peace into Shia Islam.
al-Sadr of Iraq - Evil. He wants to rule.
Sunni Kurds in Iraq - Good guys. Modern. A little too fond of killing, but - hey, they're Kurds.
There are a lot more, but those the immediate news people....

Code:All these are not ISLAM, Do u want to know what is ISLAM, or where ISLAM came from?

Quote:
DO MUSLIMS KNOW ABOUT JESUS:

Misconception against ISLAM

Christian crusades and ISLAM

Many non-Muslims are surprised to find out that according to Muslim belief, Jesus, the son of Mary, is one of the greatest messengers of God. Muslims are taught to love Jesus, and a person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and miracles of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him.

Muslims believe these things about Jesus not because of the Bible or any other religion, but simply because the Holy Qur'an says these things about him. However, Muslims always emphasize that the miracles of Jesus, and all other prophets, were by "God's permission".

This having been said, many Christians feel to not believe that Jesus is the "Son of God", "God Incarnate" or the "Second Person" of the Trinity. This is because the Qur'an clearly says that Almighty God does not have a "Son" --- neither allegorically, physically, metaphorically or metaphysically.

The Pure Monotheism of Islam rejects the notion of "defining" God (which is basically what the "Doctrine of the Trinity" does), saying that someone is "like" God or equal to him, or praying to someone else besides God. Also, Islam teaches that titles such as "Lord" and "Savior" are due to God alone. In order to avoid misunderstanding, it should be clarified that when Muslims criticize the Bible or the teachings of Christianity, they are not attacking "God's Word" or Jesus Christ, peace be upon him.

From the Muslim point of view, they are defending Jesus and God's Word --- which they have in the form of the Qur'an. Muslim criticism is targeted at writings that some people claim are God's word, but Muslim's simply don't accept their claim that they are really God's word in toto. Additionally, Christian doctrines such as the Trinity and the Atonement are criticized by Muslims precisely because they did not originate from Jesus, peace be upon him. In this way, Muslims are the true followers of Jesus, peace be upon him, because they defend him from the exaggerations of the Christians and teach the Pure Monotheism that Jesus himself followed.

Find out why Islam spread is rising

Islam, the Fastest growing religion

and why all these women converted to Islam,

Anything about Islam

There is nothing like that in ISLAM unless you have an Islamophobia attitude..Why was there no division in ISLAM during Prophet Mohamed's time..

Or do u mean

Like the "ANTI-WAR" and "WAR-LOVING"
PROTESTANT, catholic...and a host of other denominations...
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:14 am
Re: WHY?
dalahow2 wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
Moishe3rd wrote:
brahmin wrote:
can some one supply some data about the ammount of carnage, cruelty and suicide bombers each of these sects of the "religion of peace" begat??

i want to know which one is horse ****, which one is dog **** and so on.

IMHO - Saudi Arabia Sunni Wahhabi Islam - Evil. And, the most widespread. They finance everything.
Iranian Wilayat Al-Faqih, the Rule of the Jurist - Tyrannical Depostism. As Shiism is Messianic Islam, Ahmanutjob of Iran believes that he is the precursor to Armageddon, Islamic style. The mullahs in Iran are not as evil as Saudi Arabia, but they are more dangerous. They are happy to destroy the world...
Grand Ayatollah Sistani of Iraq - Good guy. He's trying to inject peace into Shia Islam.
al-Sadr of Iraq - Evil. He wants to rule.
Sunni Kurds in Iraq - Good guys. Modern. A little too fond of killing, but - hey, they're Kurds.
There are a lot more, but those the immediate news people....

Code:All these are not ISLAM, Do u want to know what is ISLAM, or where ISLAM came from?

Quote:
DO MUSLIMS KNOW ABOUT JESUS:

Misconception against ISLAM

Christian crusades and ISLAM

Many non-Muslims are surprised to find out that according to Muslim belief, Jesus, the son of Mary, is one of the greatest messengers of God. Muslims are taught to love Jesus, and a person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and miracles of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him.

Muslims believe these things about Jesus not because of the Bible or any other religion, but simply because the Holy Qur'an says these things about him. However, Muslims always emphasize that the miracles of Jesus, and all other prophets, were by "God's permission".

This having been said, many Christians feel to not believe that Jesus is the "Son of God", "God Incarnate" or the "Second Person" of the Trinity. This is because the Qur'an clearly says that Almighty God does not have a "Son" --- neither allegorically, physically, metaphorically or metaphysically.

The Pure Monotheism of Islam rejects the notion of "defining" God (which is basically what the "Doctrine of the Trinity" does), saying that someone is "like" God or equal to him, or praying to someone else besides God. Also, Islam teaches that titles such as "Lord" and "Savior" are due to God alone. In order to avoid misunderstanding, it should be clarified that when Muslims criticize the Bible or the teachings of Christianity, they are not attacking "God's Word" or Jesus Christ, peace be upon him.

From the Muslim point of view, they are defending Jesus and God's Word --- which they have in the form of the Qur'an. Muslim criticism is targeted at writings that some people claim are God's word, but Muslim's simply don't accept their claim that they are really God's word in toto. Additionally, Christian doctrines such as the Trinity and the Atonement are criticized by Muslims precisely because they did not originate from Jesus, peace be upon him. In this way, Muslims are the true followers of Jesus, peace be upon him, because they defend him from the exaggerations of the Christians and teach the Pure Monotheism that Jesus himself followed.

Find out why Islam spread is rising

Islam, the Fastest growing religion

and why all these women converted to Islam,

Anything about Islam

There is nothing like that in ISLAM unless you have an Islamophobia attitude..Why was there no division in ISLAM during Prophet Mohamed's time..

Or do u mean

Like the "ANTI-WAR" and "WAR-LOVING"
PROTESTANT, catholic...and a host of other denominations...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
No divisions during Muhammad's Poobah time?
No. Because the dissenters were dead.
Or slaves.
The Muslims waited until after Muhammad died until they started slaughtering each other.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mehdi

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:39 pm
in the name of allah

that will be always your problem, you don't make the difference between the teachings of the religion and the people who do bad things in the name of that religion.

and even if we say that there is no diference, if you make the comparison you will see that over the history the most dangerous and murderous and horrible people were not the muslims.

also another problem that confirms that you have bad intentions and that you're not here to find answers or to find the truth is that you don't discuss an idea until you find the answer, you just quote some small sentences and make big deals with it are you just derive the questions to escape the answers, that's an evidence if you can see and read, just read my conversations since i joined this forum and you will see, i tell this to the honest people that will read these conversations in the future.

but i still ask allah guidance for everyone who is searching for the truth as it is one of the principles of my religion.
0 Replies

mehdi

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:49 pm
in the name of allah

Ellpus wrote:
You'll be OK, as long as you live your lives how we want you to. Think any other type of thought, however, and we will hate you.

correction :

You'll be OK, as long as you live your lives how allah wants you to.

and 3 hours of no reply means nothing friend, or you are so angry that you waited for my reply for 3 hours.
don't you hate because of this, or if you say it you will be hating people because they don't follow your religion :wink:

so if you say that our religion is false because of this, let's talk about your religion than, whatever it is, what are you Mr ellpus ?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:02 pm
mehdi wrote:

this makes me want to vomit. take your sanctimonious twaddle back to the sands of arabia and bury it. you make me sick.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:47 pm
What those presenting Islam in these discussions describe Islam as being, and what the world witnesses being done in the name of Islam - and done not only without substantive protest or disavowal of, but with enthusiastic, joyful, cheering, banner-waving, ululating endorsement of, by the Islamic Community at large - are two very different things.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:37 pm
Quote:
If they worship Allaah ... then love them. If they disbelieve in Him, then it is obligatory to hate them in our hearts.

This is interesting. When I meet muslims from now on, should I keep in mind that they hate me, that they are commanded to do so? Should I make it clear that I am an atheist when I deal with them, so that they know that I am one of those people they must hate?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:46 pm
Well, if you are an honest man, you certainly would not want them self-deluded into loving you without just cause, nor to deprive them of their god-given right to hate your black and foul guts, god-less heathen that you are . . .
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:58 pm
I think so Set. I might get a T-shirt, make it easy for 'em.

Godless Heathen.
This way up.
Cut along dotted line.
0 Replies

mehdi

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:40 am
in the name of allah

the fact to hate someone who don't agree with something you are sure of is natural in every humain been, and even if they don't show it they feel it.

the concept of hate in islam is not the same hate that you pretend, the word in arabic is pronounced like this : "al bughdu fillah" wich means to hate for the sake of allah wich means that you cannot love someone who rejected the truth after knowing it, the verse that clarify this :

Quote:
Thou wilt not find any people who believe in ALLAH and the Last Day and yet they love those who oppose ALLAH and His Messenger, even though they be their fathers, or their sons, or their brethren, or their kindred.... [quran 58:22]

and in other prophet sayings (that i don't know the translation of the meaning in english), he guide us to love or to hate only the people that reject or do something against islam after knowing it, and he forbid us to hate or to love someone because of something else like money or fame or beauty or anything else, i talk about love and hate that leads to give someone something that he don't deserve or to deprive someone his rights.

so as you see islam guides our natural feeling of hate and love to the correct and just way, and here is some verses that forbids to do something unjust even towards someone who we hate :

Quote:
O ye who believe ! be strict in observing justice and be witnesses for ALLAH, even though it be against yourselves or against your parents or kindred. Whether he, against whom witness is borne, be rich or poor, ALLAH is more regardful of them both than you are. Therefore follow not your low desires that you may be able to act equitably. And if you hide the truth or evade it, then know that ALLAH is Well-Aware of what you do. [quran 4:135]

Quote:
O ye who believe ! be steadfast in the cause of ALLAH, bearing witness in equity; and let not a people's enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just. That is nearer to righteousness. And fear ALLAH. Surely, ALLAH is Aware of what you do. [quran 5:8]

Quote:
ALLAH forbids you not respecting those who have not fought against you on account of your religion, and who have not driven you out from your homes, that you be kind to them and deal equitably with them; surely, ALLAH loves those who are equitable.
ALLAH only forbids you respecting those who have fought against you on account of your religion and have driven you out of your homes, and have helped others in driving you out, that you make friends with them, and whosoever makes friends with them - it is these that are transgressors. [quran 60:8-9]

is there a law in the world that can make justice like islam ? never !!
that's normal, there is no-one that can create a law that doesn't have mistakes exept the one who created this world.

Quote:
Does HE, Who has created you, not know it ? HE is the Knower of all subtleties, the All-Aware. [quran 67:14]

Quote:
... and of the knowledge thereof you have been given but a little. [quran 17:85]

and at the end i say that we are just doing what the one who created us orded us to do, so if you are blaming someone you are blaming your creator, because he is the first that hates the disbelievers.

Quote:
Beware of the Day when every soul shall find itself confronted with all the good it has done and all the evil it has done. It will wish there were a great distance between it and that evil. And ALLAH cautions you against HIS punishment. And ALLAH is Most Compassionate to HIS servants.
Say `If you love ALLAH, follow me; then will ALLAH love you and forgive you your sins.' And ALLAH is Most Forgiving and Merciful.
Say, `Obey ALLAH and HIS Messenger;' but if they turn away, then remember that ALLAH loves not the disbelievers. [quran 3:30-31-32]

Quote:
HE it is Who has made the earth even and smooth for you; so walk in the spacious paths thereof, and eat of HIS provision. And unto HIM will be the resurrection.
Do you feel secure from HIM Who is in the heaven that HE will not cause the earth to sink with you ? When lo ! it begins to shake.
Do you feel secure from HIM Who is in the heaven that HE will not send against you a heavy sand-storm ? Then will you know how terrible was MY Warning ! [quran 67:15-16-17]

or maybe you will tell me that you don't believe in god........ what a shame then
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:16 am
mehdi wrote:
in the name of allah

Ellpus wrote:

correction :

You'll be OK, as long as you live your lives how allah wants you to.

and 3 hours of no reply means nothing friend, or you are so angry that you waited for my reply for 3 hours.
don't you hate because of this, or if you say it you will be hating people because they don't follow your religion :wink:

so if you say that our religion is false because of this, let's talk about your religion than, whatever it is, what are you Mr ellpus ?

I am totally without religion. I think that religion is nothing more than a means of controlling the masses through fear and made up magic.
It obviously works on a fair proportion of the humans on this planet, who cannot seem to think for themselves.
I am also not in the habit of waiting around for three hours, as I prefer to skip back when browsing, to see if there has been a reply. I noted that you had been posting your various cut and paste diatribes on and around the time of my question, and was not particularly surprised that you had not used your OWN brain cells to come up with any answer.
Your talent seems to lie with copying and pasting the supposed words of one Mohammed, a person who was of dubious character, who apparently conversed with an unseen, all powerful god. If Mohammed was around today, your lot would probably stone him for kiddy fiddling or blasphemy, or both.

I note that you have avoided answering my specific questions regarding your views on Osama Bin Laden, the horror of 9/11, the Madrid and London bombings and your feelings towards muslim terrorists in general.

I look forward to your non cut and paste "this is the word of god" answers.

Your OWN views would be most welcome.

I won't hold my breath whilst waiting for a response, however, as I realise how difficult it must be for you to form your own opinions, bearing in mind that you are a muslim.

In your own time, there's no hurry.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:34 am
Eorl wrote:
I think so Set. I might get a T-shirt, make it easy for 'em.

Godless Heathen.
This way up.
Cut along dotted line.
'Abu Mohamed', one of the leaders of the Islamic Salvation Front in Algeria, who believed the Algerian government to be comprised of child killers had this to say...Robert Fisk had asked him about the Muslim penchant for throat slitting...

Quote:
It's the best way to become closer to God, the best way to kill a taghout (enemy of God). If you have someone who is capable of killing five year old children, what do you do with him? Kill him with bullets? Bullets are precious to us - they are very expensive. Take a 9mm Kalashnikov bullet- it's as if you are throwing it away. Anyone who tries to destroy Islam, to destroy the Good Lord, who takes the Lord's name in vain, is a devil. You can do anything to wipe out a devil

Fisk goes on to say

Quote:
At one point 'Abu Mohammed' handed me an Islamic tract and a key chain with 'Khaled' written of the handle. Khaled he added was the name of his local military leader or emir. He repeatedly referred to the need to 'exterminate with God's help the Algerian government in order to set up a legitimate Islamic state, justifying his remarks by quoting the Koran in a state of near ecstacy. (my italics)

So called 'moderate muslim' apologists for Islamic slaughter repeat ad infinitum that Islam is a religion of peace and has nothing to do with killing or terrorism. Yet it is only Muslims who are driven by faith[/b] to acts of barbarism.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:51 am
mehdi wrote:
and in other prophet sayings (that i don't know the translation of the meaning in english), he guide us to love or to hate only the people that reject or do something against islam after knowing it, and he forbid us to hate or to love someone because of something else like money or fame or beauty or anything else, i talk about love and hate that leads to give someone something that he don't deserve or to deprive someone his rights.

Quote:
Fatima Ghodbane was wearing a veil in her classroom in the Mohamed Lazhar school when they came for her in March 1995, six men armed with hunting guns and pistols. According to her classmates, she cried and pleaded with the gunmen who took her to the school gate, where they tore off her veil, tied her hands, stabbed her in the face and then cut her throat. One witness said the gunmen placed her severed head outside the classroom door, where many of the other children became hysterical. Algerian police found several of them unconscious with terror. On one of Fatima's hands, the men had scratched the letters 'GIA'. Fatima Ghodbane's father was a retired public works inspector, which hardly qualified him as a government agent. The newspaper El Watan concluded that Fatima's crime had been her beauty.
0 Replies

mehdi

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 04:27 am
in the name of allah

ellpus wrote:
I am totally without religion. I think that religion is nothing more than a means of controlling the masses through fear and made up magic.
It obviously works on a fair proportion of the humans on this planet, who cannot seem to think for themselves.

you think ????? ah, cool what a thinkful brain you have.
that's what we call theory Mr ellpus, still you have to give the proof.
but sadly you and your mates use perfectly these weapons against blind people.
then tell us Mr brain thinker, are you the servant of socrate, platon, marx or who, maybe you're your own god that's it, that's what Mr Ellpus orders to Mr brain thinker, just stop copying and pasting what your lord tell you ok ?!!!!

ellpus wrote:
I am also not in the habit of waiting around for three hours, as I prefer to skip back when browsing, to see if there has been a reply. I noted that you had been posting your various cut and paste diatribes on and around the time of my question, and was not particularly surprised that you had not used your OWN brain cells to come up with any answer.

answer of what Mr ellpus's brain thinker, try reading the messages of the topic from the beginning and then ask your question, in fact there are lot of brain thinkers in this forum that just know how to repeat the same question when they find nothing to do, sorry but i just don't like repeating the same answer each time, try asking a real QUESTION next time ok.

ellpus wrote:
Your talent seems to lie with copying and pasting the supposed words of one Mohammed, a person who was of dubious character, who apparently conversed with an unseen, all powerful god.

wow, at least someone acknowledges i have a talent, quran and prophet muhammad's teaching are both from allah, it's a honor to search the correct verses and paste the word of allah here instead of pasting the word of someone who cannot stop himself from going to the toilets, tell this to your lord ellpus Mr brain thinker.

ellpus wrote:
If Mohammed was around today, your lot would probably stone him for kiddy fiddling or blasphemy, or both.

wow, and your lord ellpus also teach you prophecies, what an interesting religion.

ellpus wrote:
I note that you have avoided answering my specific questions regarding your views on Osama Bin Laden, the horror of 9/11, the Madrid and London bombings and your feelings towards muslim terrorists in general.

avoided answering your question, hmmmmmm...
ok no problem, i will repeat the same answer to the sweet children :

OH PEOPLE, OH BRAIN THINKERS, OH LORD OF THEMSELVES, OH PEOPLE WHO HAVE AT LEAST ONE CELL IN THEIR BRAINS, JUST STOP GENERALIZING, JUST STOP SPREADING PROPAGANDAS, JUST STOP TURNING AROUND, A TERRORIST IS A TERRORIST WETHER HE TALKS ABOUT JESUS OR WETHER HE TALKS ABOUT ISLAM OR WETHER HE TALKS ABOUT ELLPUS OR ANYONE

ellpus wrote:
I look forward to your non cut and paste "this is the word of god" answers.

Your OWN views would be most welcome.

sorry Mr worship himself but i none is worthy to worship exept allah and :

Quote:
... and of the knowledge thereof you have been given but a little. [quran 17:85]

your knowledge and all the people of this earth from the firsts to the lasts are like a drip compared to the knowledge of the creator

ellpus wrote:
I won't hold my breath whilst waiting for a response, however, as I realise how difficult it must be for you to form your own opinions, bearing in mind that you are a muslim.

In your own time, there's no hurry.

thanks you, learn how to debate a religion and stop judging people you and your mates, and tell your Lord Ellpus to stop worshiping julia's breasts.

sorry brain thinkers, i have other things to do instead of teaching you how to stop turning around, i thought there will be someone who REALLY think for himself.

Quote:
And whoso seeks a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he shall be among the losers.
86. How shall ALLAH guide a people who have disbelieved after believing and who had borne witness that the messenger was true and to whom clear proofs had come ? And ALLAH guides not the wrong doing people.
As for such - their reward is that on them shall be the curse of ALLAH and of angels and of men, all together.
88. They shall abide thereunder. Their punishment shall not be lightened nor shall they be reprieved.
Except those who repent thereafter and amend. And surely ALLAH is Most Forgiving, Merciful. [quran 3:85-86-87-88-89]

see you after life
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 04:51 am
You, Mr Cut and Paste merchant who fails miserably when it comes to humour or sarcasm, have still avoided giving specific answers.

I put it to you that you condone the actions of muslim terrorists when they carry out such things as the aforementioned atrocities in my earlier posts.

It is now up to you to deny it, and if you manage to arrange your own thoughts in a suitably coherent manner, you may be good enough to let us know what you think about it all.
0 Replies