Child protection laws are anti-catholic

dyslexia

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:11 pm
While I am as apt to bash the catholic church as readily as the jewish or 7th day adventist or muslim or southern baptist this thread has devolved from the politcial machinations of a church leader to the imbicilic and banal rantings of a lunatic with homophobic fixations. I was my hands of it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:13 pm
How does one was one's hands, Dys?
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:17 pm
dlowan, who is probably in the habit of tossing out ridiculous comments about Nuerology--a subject he apparently knows nothing about--was set straight about the corpus callosum after he commented-

"You whose corpus callosum is mainfestly surplus to requirement"

Such a comment would infer that he( dlowan) knew something about the corpus callosum.

HE DOES NOT.

SEE

Neuropsychology and the Corpus Callosum- Carleton College
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:22 pm
Did someone leave the window open ? There seems to be a gnat buzzing around.
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:23 pm
That should be Neurology!!!
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:45 pm
Dlowan- Dear sir or madame- as the case may be.

When you suggest that I should do a great deal more research about Homosexuality leading to pederasty in priests, you apparently think I have not done research.

I have.

The leader of NAMBLA( and I know there is a great deal of bias against him,) one David Thorsten claims that

"Pederasty is the main form that homosexuality has acquired throughout Western Civilization"
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:55 pm
mele wrote:
I certainly hope that your knowledge concerning homosexual priests who practice pederasty is not as lacking as your evident ignorance about the Corpus Callosum. It is usually people who know little or nothing about neurology who make idiotic remarks.

First of all, there is no way that anyone can diagnose the lack of a corpus callosum without a thorough examination of the subject--Your joke falls flat.

Secondly, One can live without a corpus callosum and fully 15% of people who do not have a working corpus callosum have normal intelligence.

I would suggest that you do a little more reasearch before you show your stunning ignorance on the subject!

dlowan wrote:
And Iwould suggest you do a GREAT deal more research before making your stupid and bigoted comments about homosexual versus heterosexual abuse of children by priests whether catholic or otherwise.

c.i. writes:
mele is a homophobic bigot without any common sense to see the damage heterosexuals do to children.
0 Replies

mele42846

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:20 am
I am very sorry but I really do not think that the person I quoted, David Thorsen, can be identified as a homophobic bigot. He is, after all, the leader of NAMBLA and, as such, quite knowledgeable concerning homosexuality.

As I wrote and quoted Thorsen..

quote:

Pederasty is the main form that Male Homosexuality has acquired throughout western civilixation

end of quote.

This is the evidence that Dlowan was looking for!!!
0 Replies