Dick Cheney May Have Been Drinking.....Google Cache Snapshot

blueflame1

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 08:32 am
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/cheney_shooting_scientific_proof.htm
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 08:47 am
I have just read the original article that Roxxanne posted and c'mon people... how obvious is it that the entire article is bullshit?

bush and Cheney were both heavy drinkers but unlike bush, Cheney never swore off the bottle...... do you actually expect me to believe bush really swore off the bottle?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 02:29 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I have just read the original article that Roxxanne posted and c'mon people... how obvious is it that the entire article is bullshit?

bush and Cheney were both heavy drinkers but unlike bush, Cheney never swore off the bottle...... do you actually expect me to believe bush really swore off the bottle?

Hell's Bells NO...... Shortly after Bush was appointed pRes & while still at the Pig farm, he appeared with a humdinger of a bruise and scrapes on his face...... remember that. They claimed that he had a pimple and picked it. ROTFLMAO! Had a huge bandage that covered most of the side of his face. Some damn pimple & overnight too! That would take one greasy face to produce that thing!

Next came the pretzel incident. I say that Laura or Poppy Bush had enough of his BS and decked his ugly arse! Try falling off a sofa and busting your lip in two or more places, scrape and bruise the cheekbone and whatever else they tried to cover with make-up. Both these & probably more incidents that we have not heard about are the actions of a drunken bum.

As for Dead Eye Dick, it should at least be good for a laugh after all the lies so here goes.

I did not kill him with my gun.
I did not shoot him just for fun.
I should not have to go to jail.
I really thought he was a quail.

I did not shoot him in the heart. (well actually he did)
I know I acted not too smart.
Perhaps I thought he was a skunk.
I should not hunt while stinking drunk.

More later..............
0 Replies