Apparently, I just seem like a moron.

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:25 pm
cyphercat wrote:
You guys seriously f*cked with people's food?! i was hoping that was just a myth, we've never done anything like that. You jerks! Not to say that customers never deserve it....

I was just joking... I can't believe you would accuse me of such a thing...well I never... <harumph>
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 11:14 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:
Your cat is quite dear, is it a boy or a girl?

She's a girl, her name's Sticky (that would be my dad's fault). She is quite fabulous, I'm glad you noticed. You are clearly very, very intelligent.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 11:18 pm
Duh, Amigo, of course I want to be a genius as well as have a great personality.

I must be the best of EVERYTHING!!!! Everything, I tell you! Mwah ha haaaaa!

And P.S. to BVT-- I stand by my accusation...now, 'fess up, give us the dirt, whadya do??
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 11:30 pm
If I had a dollar for every time a waitress in my restaurant said something she "overheard" to me, or another waitress, I'd buy my next restaurant in cash. 99% of the time its best to go about your business like you never heard it. Suzy's sleeping with so and so. Donna hates Suzy etc. etc. etc. 90% of all people gossip at least a little and it's usually out of boredom. Sometimes it's mean spirited, sometimes it's just humor, but generally you'll see no profit in taking the bait regardless.

If you don't want to work in the kitchen, leave well enough alone. If they don't think you can handle the front of the house, you'll know soon enough.
0 Replies