In all honesty (part 2)

timberlandko

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:04 pm
neologist wrote:
Where is Frank when you need him?

Playing golf - he has his priorities, you know.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:10 pm
nimh-- made me smile.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:16 pm
timberlandko wrote:
neologist wrote:
Where is Frank when you need him?

Playing golf - he has his priorities, you know.
I see xingu is back. Perhaps he will take up the cudgel.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 11:10 pm
Lash wrote:
Missed this crap.

rl bloviated the following senseless crap:

Are you sure that you are the same Lash that, a few days ago, was chastising folks for 'discrimination' and 'violating the rights of others' and such?
Damn right. Exactly the same. Attacking gay people for nothing other than being gay is stupid, and discrimination. Got it?
I post in threads where I may be the only Christian amongst a sea of agnostics and atheists.
And?
And I say : so what? Who cares if I am the only one who believes as I do in a particular discussion?
Yeah. Who cares?
So, Lash and Dys, and all of the others of like mind (the "there goes the neighborhood" crowd. Yeah, Tico has you pegged all right) do you not have the courage to post in a forum where your view may be in the minority on some occasions?
What freakish fool would say such an ignorant pile of ****? I've been the minority on more issues than any other member here. It's not Christianity--or more accurately FALSE CLAIMS OF CHRISTIANITY-- which you well know. You and she can try to pretend this was about religion. But, you and everyone else here knows exactly what it was about. Each time one of you denies it, you look worse.
Do you only like A2K if people are affirming what you believe? What if people don't think like you?
Only a newby would say something so profoundly stupid.
The world is not always gonna agree with you. Can you live with that?
When you read back and see that you are clueless about the history here, you'll see how ludicrous you statements are.

Why, Lash! You're just getting so big now. (my, how time flies. I remember when.....) And you've learned to swear! Did you pick that up at a sleepover?

It does make you sound quite grown up. I'm sure you are suitably pleased. (I won't tell your folks.)

What grade are you in now? Will we get invites to your graduation?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 11:29 pm
Brilliant comeback.

Unfortunately, the content of my post shows you to be ignorant of everything you said. You may as well be from another planet. Have you really been here, because you talk like someone who just wandered in.

tsk

Real life

Wrong

Everytime

Just wrong

and with really bad comebacks.

LOL!!!
0 Replies

echi

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 01:19 am
Love, Love, Love... doo dee doo...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:20 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Well, at least you finally got it right. Yes, I did try to recruit people from the other site after you had accused me of doing it (and BTW it's the only site I tried to do that on) to help make A2K less critical of God. I am sure you can google that too to find out it is the truth.

You attempted to recruit people there before i accused you of it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:21 am
No, I did not. That is not true. If you believe it is true then provide evidence of such.

Check the dates Setanta.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:31 am
Debra_Law wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Your assessment is without merit, and my concern is real, not alleged--a topic on which i am qualified to speak and you are not.

What are the qualifications that you're imposing that allow you to speak on the matter and force me to remain silent? I thought you were against silencing criticism.

That's an awfully brainless reply from someone who normally displays intelligence. You are not qualified to speak on whether or not i am genuinely concerned about a matter because you are not me--i didn't say you couldn't speak on the subject, just that you lack any authority in the matter. Duh . . .

Quote:
Quote:
It is now well-known that MOAN attempted to recruit people from at least one other site to come to this site in the attempt to make it less critical of her imaginary friend superstition. It is perfectly reasonable to object to any attempt to silence dissent, even if a failed attempt.

So what? As someone pointed out, the other site you're so concerned about has 16 members of which only 4 or 5 appear to be active posters. Even if all 16 members from the other site became members here, are you telling us that you can't handle the challenge of bashing their beliefs--something you relish doing?

In the first place, that is the only site about which we have evidence that she recruited. Lash has already pointed out elsewhere that MOAN has an extensive e-mail address book, the evidence for which Lash had when she received an e-mail from MOAN (one presumes in error) the burden of which was to recruit people to come here for the purpose.

I don't "relish" bashing their beliefs--i have too vivid a memory of the destruction of Abuzz by fanatical ranting idiots. When people show up here and begin to rant, and cannot be bothered to even provide a cogent argument for their screed, then i take them on. When people present their points of view in a reasonable manner, then i may still consider their point of view ludicrous and say as much, but i don't "relish" bashing their beliefs. I have absolutely no problem discussing such matters with Neo or Hephzibah--and i am equally as critical of the irrational religious extremism of Moishe or Ali.

Quote:
How do you suppose a few new members posting in the S&R forum will succeed in silencing dissent?

If people are driven away from here as a result, that would effectively silence dissent. I refer you once again to the demise of Abuzz, which was a cess pit of lunacy literally for years before it imploded. Many people went there, it is true, after the insanity got a grip on the place, and many people continued to enjoy it--but for most of the old timers, its unique and welcoming ambiance was destroyed--i don't want to see that here.

Quote:
Quote:
I certainly do not need, nor do i want, your approval to have a point of view.

Nor does Momma Angel or any other member of this discussion group require YOUR APPROVAL to have a point of view. If you're going to cast stones, expect to have a few lobbed back at you.

When you're done picking on MA, which I hope will be soon, I'm sure there are plenty of topics on this discussion board that require your attention.

I don't quibble about having "a few lobbed back"--nor should you if i throw you ill-thrown stones back at you. Your snottiness has a wonderfully puerile character. You should seek out Intrepid, he's known for playground attempts to insult, and you two should get along famously.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:43 am
Momma Angel wrote:
No, I did not. That is not true. If you believe it is true then provide evidence of such.

Check the dates Setanta.

If you're going to lie like that, you are the one who needs to check the dates.

MOAN, on January 12th, wrote:
Hi Everyone!

How has God blessed me today? He sent me some real angels! Some know me from A2K, some don't. It's getting rough on that forum. The non-believers are really rebelling against God's word. I think those of you that post on A2K realize that.

I am asking if any of you do go to A2K and post in the Spirituality & Religion Forums, please DO NOT post in the threads that the atheists start that clearly are to mock the Lord! If we stay out of those threads, they will die from their own evil.

And those of you that do not post on Able2know.com, I encourage you to do so. We are in a spiritual war today. We need as many Christians as we can possibly get to stand united against the father of lies.

I want to see this site grow to be something so glorifying to God! We can all do that by finding others to come here. But, please, please, do not PM or directly ask anyone on A2K to join SpiritWarriors. That's against the TOS. I am in contact with a lot of the Christians there and I am telling them about this site to get them to come here.

We have to put forth our best Christlike armor we can my brothers and sisters in Christ. The Beast knows that his time is short and he grows angry.

I am so blessed to be able to be a part of this site and I am so sorry I have't been visiting much, but I definitely will be from now on!

Then, three days later . . .

MOAN, on January 15th wrote:
Little Mouse,

It's not me doing anything. It is He that is within me. Like I said, half the time I'm not sure what I even typed. Your input is invaluable on A2K. We need to encourage all Christians to register and start posting in the Spirituality & Religion Forums. I guess if Set thinks I am recruiting Christians I might as well start doing it!

So, tell everyone. I am telling everyone about this site and trying to help get more to register. We can be a mighty army for the Lord.

It is obvious from the dates that you did indeed begin recruiting people before-hand. You also have an IM address in your profile (or once did)--so in addition to that site, you have e-mail and IM as methods of contacting people and recruiting them.

I have no doubt that you avail yourself of both methods--and in a post in another thread you have admitted to using e-mail for the purpose. You only admitted to the lie about recruiting at that site because you were busted. I have no doubt that you would blithely lie about using e-mail and IM for such a purpose.

As i mentioned to you earlier, your credibility is shot.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:51 am
Sorry but you are going to have to do better than that, Setanta.

You accused me on December 31 of doing this. Would you like me to go back and find that for you? I was not doing it then. I posted that on January 12 and yes, that's when I did it. Tell you what, I'll go find that accusation and post it for you. It will save you some time and effort this morning.

And unless you can prove that I have PMd anyone asking them to join that other site, which is none of anyone's business even if I had, then prove it. Otherwise, I will ask you kindly to stop throwing around accusations. Also, you have yet to answer on your allegation that I would steal and murder for Jesus. If you don't have proof of this, then I expect a retraction.

You seem to think it's ok for you to say anything you want about someone and not have to back it up. What's wrong Big Guy? Can't do it? You bet you can't. Because I have not lied.

Now, I have tried to stop this mess. You keep bringing it up. You are the one that won't let it alone. So fine, c'mon hit me with your best shot, ok? I am not intimidated by anyone or anything, Setanta and I'm not backing down from you. I am more than willing to just let this thing be.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:02 am
You can ask until your face is as blue as your annoying text. I consider that you have no credibility, i consider that you are not to be trusted, i consider that if you could you would fill this site with christians mouthing inanities. I will not stop pointing out that you have done this in the past, that you may have done it by means to which we don't have access, and that you may well continue to do this in future. Too bad, so sad.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:04 am
People who always say how there not intimidated are intimidated.

Actually, she shouldn't be allowed to post to a thread titled "in all honesty".

A scan of her lies is available for anyone at the SpiritWarrior site.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:06 am
Busted
What do you do when you're busted
And you don't have a clue?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:09 am
Smash your head in a vise....?

Anyway, that's my suggestion.

LOL

Crap! "they're" "They're" intimidated.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:59 am
Setanta,

Oh thank you! Thank you for not backing up what you assert. Some adversary you are. Rolling Eyes Spout off to me and anybody else that makes an allegation that they need to back it up and what do you do? Dodge? Ignore? Evade? How about just flat out run away like a chicken?

Now Lash, be careful. You just might get smacked with your own words there in a minute. You just said in another thread that you said you would leave SW alone and I have seen no post saying such. Does that mean you weren't being honest when you said it?

I am asking all of you nicely. Please quit. Please give it up. Please leave that site and it's members alone. I will meet you head on forever if I have to.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 08:05 am
For anyone reading the death rattle:

My post about leaving it alone is on the Directionless Thread. I've linked it elsewhere. No doing it again. She pretends not to see it, because, then she has to come up with another reason to stay here.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 08:09 am
Lash,

Death rattle? Hmmm, is that more subtle threat or just an attempt at humor on your part? In that post you threaten to strafe the place if I tick you off. Well, since you obviously don't care much for me I would imagine ticking you off would be relatively easy and pretty much a guarantee that it's going to happen. Unless of course, I leave. Or unless of course, I post something over there that ticks you off. Hmmmmmmm.

So, you going to leave them alone or not? No conditions. Please, just drop this. Let it all go. Just stop.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 08:10 am
"Unless of course, I leave"
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 08:12 am
Nope. No conditions. You are not blackmailing me.
0 Replies