In all honesty (part 2)

JPB

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:20 pm
Precisely!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:44 pm
I just love it when the nickel drops for Spendi . . .
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:53 pm
spendius wrote:
A pious Christian lady lives a life of austere contemplation removed from the world of temptation and discourse.

It passes a joke and moves to blasphemy that Momma Angel is a Christian.Christian ladies do not make exhibitions of themselves and what few words they do use are day to day politenesses and communal prayer.One cannnot be a Christian simply by asserting one is one.The very print Momma uses is symbolically opposite to the nun's habit which is both plain and uniform with those around her.
I have little doubt that her views are a hodge-podge of a few of the heresies so prevalent when the discipline of proper theological authority breaks down and which have all been rejected at one time or another for the simple reason that they weaken the Christian project from which we have all derived so many benefits.

Her so called Christianity has no point of contact with mine.Her vanity astounds me.

Actually, I'm glad she uses blue print ... it makes scrolling past it easier!

Anon
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:09 pm
Anon
I found this photo of Momma Angel and her husband on the internet so I guess it's there for all to see:

Edit: Moderator: Link removed
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:12 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:20 pm
Quote:
I just love it when the nickel drops for Spendi . .

That particular nickel dropped many moons ago.It is why your arguments against Christianity are also meaningless.There isn't even a straw man.It is why you argue with individuals rather than theological positions.

How can an argument against something meaningless not be itself meaningless.The "imaginary friend" not only differs from person to person but it differs within each person from day to day and from circumstance to circumstance.

Put that in your slot and see if you can get it to drop instead of getting it jammed in the unoiled mechanism as per usual.

You can't even do a decent,reasonably novel metaphor and have to take comfort in a worn out cliche.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:22 pm
BBB
Ever try to put a limp wet noodle in a slot?

BBB
0 Replies

echi

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:26 pm
BBB--
Have you been spying on me?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:29 pm
echi
echi wrote:
BBB--
Have you been spying on me?

Nope! Should I? Are you really a two headed turtle with a bent crown?

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:58 pm
BBB,

I am respectfully requesting that you withdraw that picture, BBB. Your beef is with me, not my husband. I have asked the moderators to remove that link but I don't know if they will or not.

So, please, leave everyone out of this that has nothing to do with it. Please take that picture out of there.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:59 pm
I'll just tell you, Bumble Bee, I don't know how to respond to that. Uhhh...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:02 pm
She cant withdraw it herself, but I'd also already reported it (now thats practically a first), perhaps moderators will come soon enough.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:04 pm
Hostages to fortune are hostages to fortune.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:08 pm
Thank you, Nimh. I do appreciate it.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:13 pm
nimh wrote:
She cant withdraw it herself, but I'd also already reported it (now thats practically a first), perhaps moderators will come soon enough.

I think they should remove it! The gaudy heart earrings are almost blinding!

Anon
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:24 pm
It was a halloween costume Anon. That was taken at a party.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:28 pm
poor taste to post I agree.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:42 pm
Actually Momma, I thought it was a nice picture but I agree it shouldn't have been posted. I didn't realise it was really you until you responded.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:48 pm
as pictures on the net go I have to confess this one of your's truely:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQAjA5kaxHOgcojVhXZDRDNBRY00hYvZ9Yg9wf*SbVDy9LTq8wHnjYHgvuMql9KPWiwkfiiZZQVlYb8UZtJ99NCmGU4e93HPGilTyluwFx8nw94PFz4q9c9mLuczSD1C/bob-portugaltest.jpg
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:56 pm
dyslexia wrote:
as pictures on the net go I have to confess this one of your's truely:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQAjA5kaxHOgcojVhXZDRDNBRY00hYvZ9Yg9wf*SbVDy9LTq8wHnjYHgvuMql9KPWiwkfiiZZQVlYb8UZtJ99NCmGU4e93HPGilTyluwFx8nw94PFz4q9c9mLuczSD1C/bob-portugaltest.jpg

You're an older old fart than I expected. I guess I should have known better with VietNam era and all. Handsome old devil though!

Anon
0 Replies