Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!

blueflame1

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 08:50 am
Silverstein Answers WTC Building 7 Charges
Says "pull it" meant to evacuate firefighters, but there were no firefighters in the building

Paul Joseph Watson | January 5 2006

After nearly two years of steadfast silence, Silverstein Properties have finally responded to questions about what Larry Silverstein meant when he told a PBS documentary that WTC Building 7 was "pulled" in the late afternoon of September 11 2001.

Building 7 occupied a city block immediately north of the World Trade Center complex. Photos taken minutes before its collapse show small fires on two or three floors. Building 7 became only the third steel building in history before or since 9/11 to collapse from fire damage. The other two were the North and South towers of the World Trade Center.

Any building that was not owned by Silverstein Properties strangely remained upright.

Photo and video evidence of the collapse shows classic indications of a controlled demolition. The standard 'crimp' in the center-left top of the building and the subsequent 'squibs' of smoke as it collapses clearly represent explosive demolition.

Even Dan Rather, commenting on the collapse for CBS News said that the collapse was, "reminiscent of those pictures we've all seen too much on television before, where a building was deliberately destroyed by well placed dynamite to knock it down."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/050106silversteinanswers.htm
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 09:08 am
I've always wondered why we end up with green underlined words scattered through out our posts so this morning I clicked on one. They are hidden ads!

But then I discovered that you don't even have to click on them. If you rest your mouse on it, the little green monster brings the ad to you! Sneaky A2K ! Clever too, I guess.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:17 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Any building that was not owned by Silverstein Properties strangely remained upright.

"Silverstein"? You mean a Jew owned all the properties that fell?

Well, it all makes sense now.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:31 am
Tico, Silverstein is Jewish? Well that dont matter. He owned the only skyscrapers that ever collapsed from "fire". His "pull it" explanation is very shaky.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:40 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Tico, Silverstein is Jewish?

Yes, and we all know Jews are greedy and will do anything to get rich. So this Jewish businessman, in a desire to recover insurance money, plotted to destroy the WTC. He obviously had the necessary ties to the Mossad to "pull" it off.

I can't believe I didn't see this before.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:23 am
Blue,
Don't mind Tico. He seems to be in a perpetual state of confusion. Poor dear..... he should drag himself away from Faux Spews once in a blue moon.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:33 am
maggie, I pay him no mind. He sputs anti-semitic remarks disguised as sarcasm. A typical Bushie accusing non-Bushies of everything from anti-semitism to being unAmerican to being with the terrorists. Swift Boater style of chickenhawksh!t.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 04:43 pm
(Very Happy PROVE US WRONG AND YOU GUYS CAN MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS Very Happy -Amigo)

The Million Dollar Challenge
Jimmy Walter, of www.reopen911.org, has issued a Million Dollar Challenge:

The first person to prove explosives were NOT used in the destruction of the World Trade Center with a full, detailed mathematical analysis covering all of the points will receive $1,000,000. The proof will be subject to verification by a scientific panel of PHD engineers, physicists, and lawyers.

This contest has been in existence since the summer of 2005 and so far nobody has been able to explain that the collapse of the towers took place as a natural occurrence. Not even for $1,000,000!

Full details are available at www.reopen911.org/Contest.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 09:30 pm
You can never explain something to the satisfaction of someone standing to lose a million smackers.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 02:31 am
Deep down I think everybody knows whats going on. They just don't have the stomach for it or they can't afford to admit it. It's easier and safer not to think and just go along. Work and T.V. will occupy your mind.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 12:40 pm
-
Lookin' for the 911 Truth

Fighting the 9/11 Disinformation

I have to admit that when I first began researching the questions of 9/11 I found myself getting totally confused. I would think I found some truth only to come across evidence to the contrary. Or I would think I found a useful site or a reputable source, only to be disappointed when that source turned out to be bogus.

In fact, what I was experiencing was an active and coordinated campaign of DISINFORMATION.

Disinformation will drive you crazy, after all, that is its aim. If the perpetrators can get you so confused and frustrated that you stop trying to figure out what happened and you give up searching for the truth; then they win.

Disinformation is the deliberate poisoning of the fact pool. It takes many forms. Government spy agencies have been practicing the craft for centuries and they have it down to a science.

Disinformation Methods

There are many methods of disinformation from spreading lies to setting up straw men. There is a whole lexicon of disinfo tactics and it can be overwhelming to the novice like myself. For some background on some of the methods of disinfo check out this site.

In the case of 9/11 disinformation I've found that they use three main tactics:

1. Ignore it: For most Americans, if it's not on TV it doesn't exist. By studiously ignoring an issue the media can make it disappear. This has been spectacularly effective in the case of 9/11. Almost universally; main stream media avoid this topic like the plague.

2. Infiltrators: An agent of the perpetrators pretends to be a truth seeker. He publishes some statements supporting 9/11 truth (usually on some minor topic) and, gains some notoriety (with the help of other agents and insiders) He then discredits himself by coming out with some outrageous statements or actions like saying he is an alien abductee or UFOlogist etc. thereby throwing discredit onto the whole 9/11 truth topic.

3. Attacking strawmen: This classic debate tactic is to re-frame the opponents argument making it seem that some weak point or minor issue is crucial and then shooting it down. The aircraft "pods" are the best example of this tactic.

Overcomming the 9/11 Disinformation

Concentrate! Focus like a LASER on the pieces of unassailable evidence. For me that is the controlled demolition of WTC7. There is absolutely no question that WTC7 was brought down with explosives in a controlled way. It was witnessed by thousands of people, video recorded from a dozen different angles complete with sound recordings of the explosions. Even the building's owner, Silverstein, says on camera in a documentary that the building was "pulled". It takes WEEKS at a minimum, to plan and implement a controlled demolition of skyscraper. That means the explosives in WTC7 were installed well in advance of 9/11. That is a fact. There is no way around it and the implication which follows from that fact is inescapable: 9/11 was an inside job. Everything else is just detail.

The perpetrators of 911 are obviously well financed and organized. They have gone to great lengths and expense to pull off this crime. Why would we expect their efforts to cease with the destruction of the towers. Their efforts continue in the form of a massive and coordinated disinformation campaign.

So whenever you start to get confused or discouraged come back to your bedrock fact. For me it's WTC7. For you it may be the lack of a plane at the Pentagon, or the way the towers exploded. Whatever it is that convinced you beyond any doubt, that is your bedrock. Build on that.

Never give up lookin' for the 911 truth.

Peace.

http://www.tpmcafe.com/node/27622
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 12:53 pm
I think a lot of people dont want to know the truth. They are scared. Better the "comfortable" official explanation than the implications of the truth.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:25 pm
I totally agree with you Steve.

I think the fact that the government is ignoring competent professionals presenting them with legitimate claims contradicting their official story is proof enough that something is funny.

If the average person admitted the fact that something is awry with this 9/11 It would mean it would mean going through a total change in perception about Iraq, America, Bush, the government and themselves.

To seriously consider what the "9/11 truth movement" is saying a person would have to let go a little and step out of their cozy nest. It's easer to deny it then admit your powerless to it, or that nobody else cares, or that the unbelievable has happened in America and is still happening.

Or maybe their afraid the price of gas will go up or their T.V. will go blank? Who knows but it is very interesting.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:29 pm
Back to SHOWBIZ TONIGHT. I`m A.J. Hammer in New York. This is TV`s only live entertainment news show.

Tonight we have a "SHOWBIZ Sitdown" with Erica Jong. She is best known for her explosive, ground breaking 1973 novel "Fear of Flying". Her graphic, no-holds-barred account of a woman`s sexual fantasies turned her into a feminist icon. Jong has a new book out. It`s called "Seducing the Demon: Writing for My Life". There it is right there. Erica Jong joining me live in New York.

Thanks for being here.

ERICA JONG, AUTHOR, "SEDUCING THE DEMON": Great to be here.

HAMMER: A fired up show tonight.

JONG: It really is exciting.

HAMMER: We were speaking a few moments ago about Charlie Sheen coming forward this week with his notion that the government may actually have been behind September 11 and the September 11 attacks and the conspiracy theories in general surrounding 9/11.

What do you make of an actor of his stature coming out publicly like that?

JONG: I think he`s a brave man to even question this aloud in an environment where anyone has been saying that anyone questions the government is a traitor.

So Charlie Sheen has done his homework, and he`s asking questions. He`s speaking truth to power, which is a brave thing to do.

Look, the young people in my family, my nephews, for example, have been saying for the past three, four years that we are not learning everything about 9/11 that we`re meant to learn. And specifically, they`ve been saying that if you read all the different web sites, if you`re really careful, what you discover is that a lot of facts don`t add up.

HAMMER: And even if a modicum of what is being put out there, all these conspiracy theories, even if a piece of that is true, we have a responsibility, don`t you think...

JONG: To investigate it.

HAMMER: ... to be asking the questions and to be doing the investigation?

JONG: I think it`s very patriotic to investigate it. Throughout all of history the basic premise of tyrants has been -- dictators, shall we say. And I think it`s fair to say that George W. Bush is a dictator. Has been if you tell the people they have an external enemy, they`ll follow you anywhere. That was what Goebbels told Hitler to do. Back in ancient history, that`s what Roman emperors did.

HAMMER: That`s a pretty strong statement for you to say, though. Are you at all afraid of a backlash? I mean, seriously, a lot of people are afraid to come out on television. You just called Mr. Bush a dictator.

JONG: I think that he is a dictator. Most of the people do not believe that this country should be a theocracy. Most of the people in this country do not want to be in Iraq. Most of the people in this country are pro choice. And yet, he blithely goes on ignoring the will of the people. I call that a dictator.

But as far as 9/11 is concerned, it`s a great gambit to tell the people, you have an external enemy. The external enemy is terrorism. We have a war that will go on for centuries. It will go on till the end of time. Well, that`s a great way to scare people.

HAMMER: Sure.

JONG: And to make them believe whatever you say. And Bush is not the first to do it.

HAMMER: No.

JONG: Throughout history, people have been doing that in order to fool all of the people all of the time. So I think that Charlie Sheen is really patriotic and brave to ask these questions. I don`t know what the answer to these questions is.

I read the article in "New York" magazine. And I think just asking questions is brave and patriotic.

HAMMER: And as I mentioned, we`ll be speaking with that author from "New York Magazine" coming up later in the show.

JONG: Well, I think it`s great that you`re investigating. I don`t know what the answer is. I don`t know if we`ll ever know. I don`t know the answer to the Kennedy assassination. But I think that it`s a job of writers and of talented people to investigate this stuff.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0603/24/sbt.01.html
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:37 pm
WOW! thats a good one. Blue flame.

Charlie Sheen, huh, Whata guy.

It shouldn't be long now before we all get arrested by the NSA for undisclosed national security reasons and the rest of the country turns their back on us.

PEACE, JUSTICE, FREEDOM. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:42 pm
Amigo, Charlie made a snowball and set it rolling down a mountain side. And Bushie has KBR building concentration camps. Somethings gotta give. Erica was great on that show.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:57 pm
Charlie gave most of America yet another reason to conclude "Showbiz" is completely out of touch with reality and the rest of the country.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:03 pm
Tico, right. No need to worry. Niothing much happening. Sure.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 02:04 pm
Blueflame,
Holy ****. I just looked up some stories on the web on the detention centers. I guess history does repeat itself? You wanna carpool to canada? I have a convertible.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/32647/

Detention centers

Plus, there was that curious development in January when the Army Corps of Engineers awarded Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg Brown & Root a $385 million contract to construct detention centers somewhere in the United States, to deal with "an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs," KBR said.

Later, the New York Times reported that "KBR would build the centers for the Homeland Security Department for an unexpected influx of immigrants, to house people in the event of a natural disaster or for new programs that require additional detention space."

Like most news stories on the KBR contract, the Times focused on concerns about Halliburton's reputation for bilking U.S. taxpayers by overcharging for sub-par services. "It's hard to believe that the administration has decided to entrust Halliburton with even more taxpayer dollars," remarked Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif.

Less attention centered on the phrase "rapid development of new programs" and what kind of programs would require a major expansion of detention centers, each capable of holding 5,000 people. Jamie Zuieback, a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, declined to elaborate on what these "new programs" might be.

Only a few independent journalists, such as Peter Dale Scott and Maureen Farrell, have pursued what the Bush administration might actually be thinking.

Scott speculated that the "detention centers could be used to detain American citizens if the Bush administration were to declare martial law." He recalled that during the Reagan administration, National Security Council aide Oliver North organized Rex-84 "readiness exercise," which contemplated the Federal Emergency Management Agency rounding up and detaining 400,000 "refugees," in the event of "uncontrolled population movements" over the Mexican border into the United States.

Farrell pointed out that because "another terror attack is all but certain, it seems far more likely that the centers would be used for post-911-type detentions of immigrants rather than a sudden deluge" of immigrants flooding across the border.

Vietnam-era whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg said, "Almost certainly this is preparation for a roundup after the next 9/11 for Mid-Easterners, Muslims and possibly dissenters. They've already done this on a smaller scale, with the 'special registration' detentions of immigrant men from Muslim countries, and with Guantanamo."
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 03:17 pm
Scholar for 9/11 truth member shot dead

Quote:
Society Associates:

Michael Zebuhr (SM)

Bioengineering, Clemson University

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhoAreWe.html

Quote:

(AP) Minneapolis More than 100 concerned Uptown business-owners and residents gathered for a community meeting Tuesday night after a 25-year-old was murdered.

They listened as police pledged to solve the murder of Michael Zebuhr.

Zebuhr was gunned down Saturday night around 10 p.m. at 31st Avenue and Girard Street, just a block from Calhoun Square. He was returning to the car, after having dinner with his mother and sister.

Zebuhr, originally from West Virginia, was a graduate student at Clemson University. His sister attends the University of Minnesota.

Police said two men in their 20s approached the group, stole Zebuhr’s mother’s purse and as they left, fired two shots into Zebuhr’s forehead.

http://wcco.com/local/local_story_080225959.html

WTF ?
0 Replies