Are Muslims the "Chosen People" of GOD?

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:22 am
"normal christian" = oxymoron.
see All natural artificial flavor.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:25 am
You see, in Dys' world, there should be no people of faith.

For this reason, I have no faith in Dys.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:29 am
Now you've gone and shattered my day. My hopes, my delusions, my imaginary friends all down the drain with a few key strokes. The horror of it all.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:33 am
Well, since you just called Bella "artificial", well, at least people know where you stand.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:33 am
dyslexia wrote:
Now you've gone and shattered my day. My hopes, my delusions, my imaginary friends all down the drain with a few key strokes. The horror of it all.

Hang in there, dys. If you are very patient, the Easter bunny will bring you lots of good stuff! Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:43 am
oxymoron
see cjhsa logic.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:44 am
ali87, Religion is man made. It is not of god. Religion is mans will written by man claiming to be the word of god. All gods people are the chosen people. we will all get there together, Muslims, Jews and Christians or not at all. You will find the gates of heaven locked in your jugement of others
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:44 am
that bunny shows at my house he be put in the stew. (with carrots and onions of course)
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:55 am
ali87, Religion is man made. It is not of god. Religion is mans will written by man claiming to be the word of god. All gods people are the chosen people. we will all get there together, Muslims, Jews and Christians or not at all. You will find the gates of heaven locked in your judgement of others. You dare judge others in the name of god as if you know what gods words are. Are speaking for god??????

where did you, a man, get the authority of god to judge other men?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 05:41 pm
Amigo wrote:
ali87, Religion is man made. It is not of god. Religion is mans will written by man claiming to be the word of god. All gods people are the chosen people. we will all get there together, Muslims, Jews and Christians or not at all. You will find the gates of heaven locked in your judgement of others. You dare judge others in the name of god as if you know what gods words are. Are speaking for god??????

where did you, a man, get the authority of god to judge other men?

FROM THE LAST BOOK REVEALED BY GOD: "THE HOLY QURAN"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:19 pm
How do you know that book was revealed by god? Some other men told you as much?

You gotta do much better than that . . . when you peddle fairy tales around here, people don't just smile and swallow the ****, they object to the smell and push the plate away . . .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:45 pm
God does not choose people anymore, people choose God...
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:18 pm
Setanta wrote:

You gotta do much better than that . . . when you peddle fairy tales around here, people don't just smile and swallow the ****, they object to the smell and push the plate away . . .

ACTUALLY THE BIBLE WOULD BE THE **** IN THE PLATE, AND CHRISTIANS ARE FEEDING IT TO THEIR KIDS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY TAKE THEM TO CHURCH, IN A CHURCH EVEN IF A LITTLE KID ASKS A QUESTION ABOUT THE BIBLE THAT EVEN THE PRIEST HIMSELF CANNOT ANSWER LOLL, HES TOLD TO "JUST BELIEVE"

personally the dung that i or anybody else for that matter flush down the toilet is holier than the "holy ****" bible
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:35 pm
ali87 wrote:
Setanta wrote:

ACTUALLY THE BIBLE WOULD BE THE **** IN THE PLATE, AND CHRISTIANS ARE FEEDING IT TO THEIR KIDS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY TAKE THEM TO CHURCH, IN A CHURCH EVEN IF A LITTLE KID ASKS A QUESTION ABOUT THE BIBLE THAT EVEN THE PRIEST HIMSELF CANNOT ANSWER LOLL, HES TOLD TO "JUST BELIEVE"

personally the dung that i or anybody else for that matter flush down the toilet is holier than the "holy ****" bible

You don't know your ass from your elbow...
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:08 pm
Greyfan wrote:
Is there a religion that doesn't think it's followers are the chosen people of God?

I'm seeing a comedy sketch based on an Irish cult who thinks their god is a bit of a dud, but somehow they got stuck with His Unlikely Being.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:23 pm
We are chosen by God ONLY because God knows one day we will choose him...
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:53 pm
RexRed wrote:
We are chosen by God ONLY because God knows one day we will choose him...

"No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet."

THATS WHAT I SAID AT THE BEGINNING!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:58 pm
Quote:

Im telling you, Im feeling a lot of all this Islamic love in the room. Why do you have to shout ali, (PS and check your sword at the door).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:02 pm
You're not a very good dancer Ali, and shouting doesn't hide your clumsy attempt to dodge the question.

How do you know the Quran was revealed by god?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:40 pm
Setanta wrote:
You're not a very good dancer Ali, and shouting doesn't hide your clumsy attempt to dodge the question.

How do you know the Quran was revealed by god?

I know the Quran was the last book revealed by God almighty and that prophet Mohammad was the natural scucessor of christ because Jesus himself mentions of his coming:
http://www.answering-christianity.com/prediction.htm

and i see the many predictions and scientific claims that the noble Quran made that became true today. and i compare all these with the bible's clamis, and i see how most of bible's clames are refuted and turn out to be false by science, geology, and archeology.

REMEMBER, I AM INSULTING THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, BECAUSE THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE DOES NOT EXIST, I ADORE AND HIGHLY RESPECT THE JESUS OF THE QURAN, (and by jesus of the quran i dont mean mohammad i mean jesus himself) HES MY PROPHET AND HE WILL RETURN:
http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/

(She converted to Islam over a decade ago and looks back to an event in Sunday school as a harbinger of the change that was to come.

"The teacher told us that God sees and hears everything, but that he sent his son Jesus as an intermediary to the world," she recalls.

"I went home and told my mother that if God sees and hears everything, I don't need a mediator.")

CONCLUSION:

I THINK AND WONDER, I LOOK BEYOND EVERYTHING, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I QUESTION, I SAY WHAT IF IT'S NOT THE WAY I WAS LED TO BELIEVE, AND I READ AND DONT LET "OTHERS" MAKE MY SPIRITUAL DECISIONS FOR ME. AND THATS HOW I SEEK THE TRUTH.

im not like the kid at church who asks a question and then his parents shut him up by telling him just to believe. i wont believe not until knowledge proves it. and thus far the bible hasnt, but the Quran has, you must realize that the bible is mostly based on "faith" while the Quran is based on "fact" and "faith"
0 Replies