Are Muslims the "Chosen People" of GOD?

ali87

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:29 pm
Are Muslims the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are?

No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet.

The Jews had corrupted the Bible:

Let us look at what GOD Almighty Said to the Jews in the Bible:

"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,667 • Replies: 174
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:30 pm
yada
yada yada
yada yada yada.
ramen
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:30 pm
No more so than I am.

There is no such thing as a chosen group of people unless your god happenes to be a mean, little kid who only picks certain people to play ball with. My god doesn't discriminate against who he loves.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
There is no god so how could he choose a people?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:39 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
There is no god so how could he choose a people?

SHE! Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 03:48 pm
I suppose if there is no god you could make this no-god a she if you like Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 04:05 pm
You're off base on primary premises. For anyone to be "the chosen of god," one would necessarily assume a god.

Demonstrate the existence of a god, and then maybe we can talk . . . maybe . . .
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 05:40 pm
Muslims, chosen people? Chosen people to be what? Backward?
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:25 pm
Is there a religion that doesn't think it's followers are the chosen people of God?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:35 pm
Greyfan wrote:
Is there a religion that doesn't think it's followers are the chosen people of God?

YES IT IS ISLAM, APPARANTLY NONE OF YOU READ THE REST, YOU ONLY READ THE TITLE, WOW, HERE IS WHAT I WROTE AGAIN:

No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds.

Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet.

SO PLEASE NEXT TIME READ NOT JUST THE TITLE, OR IF YOU DONT WANTTO READ AND THINK ITS BS THEN DONT COMMENT!
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:40 pm
So, your point is there is no reason for anyone to become a Muslim?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:40 pm
I read it and know it's BS
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:47 pm
Greyfan wrote:
So, your point is there is no reason for anyone to become a Muslim?

NO MY POINT IS THAT ISLAM WAS NOT JUST FOR THE ARABS, AND JUDAISM WAS NOT JUST FOR ISRAILIES, IT WAS FOR ALL MANKIND, BUT THE RACIST JEWS TRIED TO SAY THAT GOD WAS GOD OF ISRAIL, YOU COULD FIND THIS IN MANY VERSES OF THE BIBLE. BUT ISLAM NEVER CLAMIED GOD TO BE GOD OF ARABIA! BOTH THE OLD AND NEW TESTIMENT ARE RACIST. THEY BOTH WERE ALTERED WITH, WHY DONT YOU SEE HOW THE BIBLE DEALT WITH SLAVERY TO SEE HOW EVIL AND RACIST THIS BOOK IS:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/slaves.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac18.htm#links
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:55 pm
YOU KNOW WHAT MISSOINARIES SAY? THEY SAY THAT SLAVERY BACK THEN WAS DIFFERENT WITH HOW IT WAS IN AMERICA. BECAUSE SLAVERY IN THE BIBLE WASNT BASED ON SKIN COLOR, AND THEY "CLAIM" THAT MANY PPL WENT INTO SLAVERY WITH THEIR "OWN FREE WILL" LOL.

I ACCEPT THE RACE PART, BUT NOT THE "FREE WILL" PART, AND EVEN IF IT WERE ALL TRUE, THEN HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY GOD'S LAWS IN THE BIBLE REGARDING HOW TO TREAT SLAVES? LIKE DIRT! LIKE ANIMALS! HOW DOES ONE JUSTIFY THAT? IS GOD A RACIST? IS GOD UNJUST?

BESIDES ALL THE SLAVES WERE NON ISRAILITES AS IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE, SO GO TO THOSE LINKS TO SEE THIS EVIL TRUTH FOR URSELF
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:57 pm
MY QUESTION TO CHRSTIANS:

SO IF THE SLAVES BACK THEN WERE WHITE, THEN DOES THAT GIVE THEIR MASTERS THE RIGHT TO TREAT THEM ACCORDING TO GOD'S LAWS IN THE BIBLE? JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 07:01 pm
SEE YA!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:50 am
Ok, we need a normal muslim here to set this freak show straight.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:55 am
Bella Dea wrote:
That would be as hard to find as a "normal christian"
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:58 am
Everyone needs to watch "Flight 93" on A&E then respond to this.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:09 am
dyslexia wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
That would be as hard to find as a "normal christian"

There are "normal" christians. I'm one. I am in no way a fanatic with twisted ideas who takes everything literally. .
0 Replies