Lott down Santorum to go

Vietnamnurse

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 04:46 pm
Bingo! You got it!
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 08:20 pm
As we enter campaign time, I hope Santorum not only doesn't resign but feels buoyed up by the support he's been getting from his party, buoyed enough to go on making statements about minorities and all those anti-family people out there. He's a sure-fire vote loser for any Republicans who are uneasy and wavering.
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 06:07 am
Tar:

You need to rember this is PA!

A state described as "Pittsburgh and Philly with Missisisippi In Between"
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 06:37 am
I'd never heard that Neo. Santorum may count on the "Mississippi" votes, but Congressional Republicans need votes from across the US to stay in power and his standard-bearing isn't doing them any good with moderate Republican voters. They are no less worried about civil liberties than Democrats and are quite tense about their party's right wing.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 10:53 am
Santorum only won by a margin that was engineered by a wounded Dem Candidate with a "remote" smear campaign that hinted on crimes and misdemeanors. Nothing was ever pursued , since Sen Rick has been amassing his national support, he must be very leary that a clear plurality in Phila and Pittsburgh will fry his ass.
He has been keeping lower than Gaddafi recently,and my local gOP state rep, who used every gOP photo-op he could(very disgusting ass kissment), has lately been distancing his own career from Ricky.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 11:47 am
Tartarin wrote:
I'd never heard that Neo. Santorum may count on the "Mississippi" votes, but Congressional Republicans need votes from across the US to stay in power and his standard-bearing isn't doing them any good with moderate Republican voters. They are no less worried about civil liberties than Democrats and are quite tense about their party's right wing.

I couldn't agree more. We need more jokers like Santorum to speak up so that more people can understand what these people are trying to peddle.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 04:28 am
Bookmark
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 04:49 am
Dys - this is an old thread, but Craven called my attention to your stats on page 4 - can you tell me more about them?

meanwhile I will read the thread.
0 Replies