shaved and hairy p...

NSFW (view)
JustBrooke

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 08:18 am
Re: hi
Antonio2003 wrote:
let's vot.
who thinks the hair line under the naval is sexy?

Has that hair line. But it's blonde so I don't worry so much about it. Except in the summer when I am tanned. Then I am very self conscience of it. It's like the sun wraps itself around each individual hair and makes it glisten, as if to say "Look at me! Look at me!" I had this guy approach me at a pool once. He commented on my hair line and I was pretty ..... Embarrassed Was in high school so I probably took it the wrong way. I was thinkin' it was not a good thing? After that the thought crossed my mind to shave it. Glad I didn't. :wink:

Geesh ....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 09:03 am
Hair on a woman's stomach? No thanks.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 10:01 am
It would be time for some laser hair removal if I had that.
0 Replies

johndeerekindaguy24

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:39 pm
justbabblingbrooke,

i know what u r talking about. its a very small thin line of soft sexy hair from the naval down. very soft. almost baby softlike. mostlly invisible. but its there. yet .,can be seen when the sun hits it just right.

the first girl i ever saw that on, gave me an instant hard on. it was stunning.

b proud of it.

u r sexy as hell. not surprised u would have that little treasure.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 01:24 pm
I think that a lot of blonds have that. In that instance its cool. But for me being a brunette, I dont think it would look sexy at all.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 03:36 pm
Can't stand the shaved look. Feels like a pedophile when looking at a shaved one.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 03:41 pm
babblingbrooke:

That guy just wanted to tease as he liked you. I do that.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 10:07 pm
I have heard that if you shave and then let grow that it feels different to a man and its like being with another woman. Somehow satisfying the urge to stray.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 10:46 pm
If anyone cares, I love a shaved P_____ both as an object of sexual love and religious adoration.
Wow! did I confess that?
0 Replies

Antonio2003

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 04:57 am
I like it with a littel fur at the top.
Nicol Kidman in "Eyes Wide Shot" shows the red bush. Its damn sexy.
I wonder what Paris Hilton and othet top models do.
Wish we could see theirs.
If they show their p.....in fashion shows they can change trends.
I sometimes wonder what classical beauties like Marilyn Monroe, Liz taylor and Sophia Loren did and do know with their p....hair.
Its a very ripe area for research. Mr. Green
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:17 am
JLNobody wrote:
If anyone cares, I love a shaved P_____ both as an object of sexual love and religious adoration.
Wow! did I confess that?

I'll have to agree!
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 09:48 am
I agree with many others!
Most people are followers and there are very few leaders (trend setters) in the world. Insecure people tend to mimic people who are leaders and confident with some charisma. This can be seen with cigarette smoking and drug use as well as with many other things in life. People know cigarettes and drugs are bad for them and may have never been drawn to them, but, when someone who has leadership qualities injects the heroin their weakness will cause them to follow. Thats life. Look at it. People may rationalize and intellectualize things, however, the world and the people in it are not THAT HARD to understand. Shaved bald, landing strip or amazonian...it's all the same to me if the girl is attractive. I treat it like parsley. Push it aside to get to the main dish. Later!
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:06 am
Fantastic!! Thats a great outlook. Dining in or eating out...its all the same.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:26 am
Wow. This really drew the freaks.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:28 am
You cant make a statement like that and not give an example. This isnt anything you couldnt read in a Cosmo magazine.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:31 am
[quote="
b proud of it.

u r sexy as hell. not surprised u would have that little treasure.[/quote]
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:58 am
Madden, a bad analogy (for me). I don't push the parsley aside; I eat it first. But I wouldn't if it were hair.
But you're right: if the woman is attractice (to me), shaved or not shaved it's hot.
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:00 am
You wouldnt go down if it were hairy? Is that what your saying?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:31 am
Oh no. Not at all. But we're talking about ideals and fantasies.
0 Replies