So what if Iran has the bomb?

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:39 am
pachelbel wrote:
How come you don't have any friends on the planet? That tell you something?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 02:52 pm
Typical mindless reply. When you can't argue the truth, ignore it.

At least I don't have to lie when I travel and hide my passport, like Americans. I hear Americans like to put Canadian flags on their suitcases/backpacks when they travel Laughing Ashamed of yourselves are you?

The FACT that petro dollars vs. US dollars is triggering another war is beyond your little pea brain. If you weren't afraid of facts you'd do a google search yourself - or hey, try READING A NEWSPAPER OR WATCHING BBC. Now there's an idea.

Look up Exchange rate.com for a listing of what the US dollar is worth against, say, the Canadian dollar. We're gaining on ya.

Ever heard of the Euro dollar? Rolling Eyes

Try www.informationclearinghouse.info or any number of sites about the euro dollar and why the US is threatened by it.

Unless you WANT to remain, er, ignorant. Cool
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 03:01 pm
There's no vaccine against stupidity
USD GBP CAD EUR AUD
1 1.8817 0.909008 1.2912

From Exchange Rates--- www.x-rates.com Oh look! A Euro dollar!!

Your US dollar is falling against the Canadian dollar too, I notice.....must be because of your trade imbalance, eh? Laughing Or are you as ignorant of that fact as you are of the euro vs. US dollar war? Shocked Cool
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 09:22 pm
pachelbel wrote:
The FACT that petro dollars vs. US dollars is triggering another war

You need thicker tinfoil. The CIA mind-rays are getting through.

Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 12:35 pm
Yeah- you should know all about that, Mr. Tin Foil In Denial Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cool

You and your ilk will have a ready made excuse for the latest debacle/massacre in Iraq. Even your hand picked Iraqi thought police don't want to play anymore Crying or Very sad so you'll have to take your toys elsewhere.

Iran is the new boogie man. What's the matter, your 'intelligence' (an oxymoron in the US) can't find bin Laden? A tall guy in a land of short people Laughing

Guess Hopeless Insecurity, I mean Homeland Security, will have to work harder Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 06:13 pm
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/images/iran-next.jpg
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:59 pm
If we can't handle Iraq how are we going to handle Iran.

Nice poster but it's a lot of B.S.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 10:31 pm
xingu wrote:

Duh! We handled the Nazis in WWII didn't we? If Truman was the President today, instead of brainless Bush, we would have bombed the crap out of Iraq by now, and then smeared the resultant dust over Iran, just for good measure, before we let them have a bomb blast.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 04:55 am
xingu wrote:

Nice poster but it's a lot of B.S.

Don't confuse ability to handle an occupation with an ability to invade and annihilate things and governments.

And who says we can't handle the occupation of Iraq?

Just because the America haters always whine bitterly about our "impending" defeat doesn't make it so.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 06:05 am
Miller wrote:
Duh! We handled the Nazis in WWII didn't we?

Duh, there's a big difference between the Nazi's and Iraq.

But then, duh, you just don't get it. Like most conservatives you still live in the past.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 06:08 am
oralloy wrote:

It appears you don't keep up with current events in Iraq. I see your way out of touch.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 07:43 am
xingu wrote:
oralloy wrote:

It appears you don't keep up with current events in Iraq. I see your way out of touch.

The fact that I have the sense to discount anti-American propaganda does not make me out of touch.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 04:30 pm
xingu wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Hey, xingu - you can't get through to such people, just as no one can get through to Bush's coke-addled brain.

Let him suck up the propaganda. Who cares?

I bet they don't know China and Russia are pushing for the US to back off of Iran. With no support in the world, the duh's of the world (US) will have to go it alone.

It'll be a big shock when the US suckers discover they've been duped. AGAIN. Cool
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 04:36 pm
oralloy wrote:
xingu wrote:
oralloy wrote:

The fact that I have the sense to discount anti-American propaganda does not make me out of touch.

OH? Is that right? The fact that you narrow mindedly look at only one perspective makes you out of touch. Guess you're afraid of the truth. Then you would have to acknowledge what America is really doing to other countries for their own gain.

The fact that many who backed Bush, including his religious right fanatics, are backing away from him says something too. When are you going to get it?

38% of the population backs Bush. What does that tell you.

Duh.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 04:45 pm
It'll be a shame if Iran forces Bush to nuke them.

Those B61-11's produce a LOT of fallout.

http://www.ucsusa.org/assets/images/nuclear_weapons/fallout.gif

Oh well. I guess they've brought it on themselves though.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 10:29 pm
xingu wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Hey xingu - thought YOU'D appreciate this article. The rest of the Bush-Sucker-Uppers will deny it, of course. But that doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Have you noticed that the Shrub worshipers are dimwitted? Like their leader?

Just goes to show that anyone can be Prez in the US, just like they say!! Laughing

New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

New footage

The BBC has uncovered new video evidence that US forces may have been responsible for the deliberate killing of 11 innocent Iraqi civilians.
The video appears to challenge the US military's account of events that took place in the town of Ishaqi in March.

The US said at the time four people died during a military operation, but Iraqi police claimed that US troops had deliberately shot the 11 people.

A spokesman for US forces in Iraq told the BBC an inquiry was under way.

The new evidence comes in the wake of the alleged massacre in Haditha, where US marines are suspected of killing up to 24 Iraqi civilians in November 2005 and covering up the deaths.

The incident is being investigated by the Pentagon.

The US military has announced that coalition troops in Iraq are to have ethical training following the furore surrounding the alleged killings.

For the next 30 days, they would receive lessons in "core warrior values", a military statement said.

The news of ethical training for US-led troops is likely to be greeted with cynicism by many Iraqis, the BBC's Ian Pannell in Baghdad says, as the troops have long been accused of deliberately targeting civilians.

Cross-checked

The video pictures obtained by the BBC appear to contradict the US account of the events in Ishaqi, about 100km (60 miles) north of Baghdad, on 15 March 2006.

The US authorities said they were involved in a firefight after a tip-off that an al-Qaeda supporter was visiting the house.

According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child.

But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.

The video tape obtained by the BBC shows a number of dead adults and children at the site with what our world affairs editor John Simpson says were clearly gunshot wounds.

The pictures came from a hardline Sunni group opposed to coalition forces.

It has been cross-checked with other images taken at the time of events and is believed to be genuine, the BBC's Ian Pannell in Baghdad says.

Crying or Very sad America, you've got a lot of blood on your hands.

*A simple google search will reveal lots of info on this subject for those with an inquiring mind. Cool
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 10:44 pm
oralloy wrote:
It'll be a shame if Iran forces Bush to nuke them.

Those B61-11's produce a LOT of fallout.

http://www.ucsusa.org/assets/images/nuclear_weapons/fallout.gif

Oh well. I guess they've brought it on themselves though.

Mr. Duh:

You are a psychopathic delusional idiot. Fallout has a way of falling on the entire planet. You like death, eh? You think you're going up to the 'rapture' with Georgie and will escape the outcome of his stupid decisions? Oh yeah. He's THE DECIDER.

America would never think of using dialogue (talking) when bombs are so much more expensive and effective, would they.

Why don't you mind your own dysfunctional piece of the planet and stay out of the business of countries who don't want your 'help'? Iran is no threat to the US. They have no weapons (just like Iraq did not) of mass destruction. But if you like spending your $$ to protect a country (Israel) who doesn't even believe Jesus was the Son of God, go for it.

You still have not debated the issue regarding euro dollars versus US dollars. That's what this 'war' is about.

You haven't a clue. I'm sure glad you're one of the less than 38% of people who support Bush. I see that his followers are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

Since you cannot debate intelligently kindly take your toys elsewhere. You are boring.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 03:34 am
Quote:
Just goes to show that anyone can be Prez in the US, just like they say!!

Sad to say that's the truth.

I see that Bush' desire to nuke Iran is meeting a lot of resistance within his administration and his allies.

One big problem, no troops to carry out the job. He was so inept in Iraq that he can't afford to take any troops out, especially if the Iraqi Shiites support Iran, as they have said they will. An attack on Iran will unify the Sunnis and Shiite resistance against us an we'll need more troops just for Iraq.

Bush has no option but to go the sanction route.

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/05/29/is_fox_news_signaling_that_the_bush_white_house_will_do_a_180_and_open_dialogue_with_iran.php

The big question is will the talks between Iran and America take place. Bush wants preconditions and Iran says no. This may be overcome because Bush has no choice at this moment. He has no support for attacking Iran and is meeting resistance on sanctions.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/06/01/news/assess.php
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 09:43 am
pachelbel wrote:
You still have not debated the issue regarding euro dollars versus US dollars. That's what this 'war' is about.

You need another layer of tinfoil there. The CIA mind-control rays are breaking through.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 10:34 am
xingu wrote:
One big problem, no troops to carry out the job.

Ummm..... We have more than enough fighter and bomber pilots to fly over Iran and drop bombs if Bush decides to go that route.

xingu wrote:
He was so inept in Iraq that he can't afford to take any troops out,

Oh? Iraq's democracy is coming along pretty good. Once that is stable, I expect we'll begin withdrawing quite a few troops.
0 Replies