Friends with a history...

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:52 am
Right behind you, boss.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:52 am
Aww, Gus, leave the newbie alone and play nice, 'k?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:53 am
And who the hell are you?

Nimh? I don't know no steenking nimh.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:57 am
Gus and Blue go back to your caves and leave this young lady alone. She's does not need two old geezers messing with her angst.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:59 am
In answer to your question kitten_girl, if you feel sure about your feelings for your boyfriend and your bf is ok with you still being friends with these guys, then you shouldnt worry about it, imho (in my humble opinion).

As for what other people might or might not think, like material girl said, life's too short to let other people's assumptions guide your life. And they'll see soon enough once it turns out that you're really just being friends with them and staying with your bf, right?
0 Replies

kittengirl

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 07:59 am
lol, cheers.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:02 am
Green Witch wrote:
Gus and Blue go back to your caves and leave this young lady alone. She's does not need two old geezers messing with her angst.

You say old geezer like it's a bad thing... no fumbling in the dark... no misreading signals... no premature ejaculation.... you should be so damn lucky.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:04 am
And I wasn't particularly fond of her disparaging caves.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:07 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

You say old geezer like it's a bad thing... no fumbling in the dark... no misreading signals... no premature ejaculation.... you should be so damn lucky.

Nope just lots of snoring, ear hair and farts loud enough to scare the dog.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:09 am
Sounds like you've had your share of experience with old geezers, Green Witch.

Wanna come over and sit for a spell?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:10 am
<gus begins to trim ear hair in anticipation of Green Witch's arrival>
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:10 am
Green Witch wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

Nope just lots of snoring, ear hair and farts loud enough to scare the dog.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. You've been hurt haven't you. Perhaps Gus and I can help your wounds to heal and bring you peace and contentment. Train leaves every night right after last call.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:14 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I'll have to pass Gus. My nubile young carpenter guy just arrived to build me my new linen closet and I'm going to make him a nice cup of tea before he gets started.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:23 am
Sounds like you've watched Overboard too many times.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:26 am
Green Witch wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I'll have to pass Gus. My nubile young carpenter guy just arrived to build me my new linen closet and I'm going to make him a nice cup of tea before he gets started.

one hump or two?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:30 am
Green Witch wrote:

I'm wondering if she meant to use the world virile, rather than nubile.

I guess I will never know.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 08:35 am
funny you should mention home maintenance .. you know with squinney out of state for the next three months.... I may need some help around the house to keep things running smoothly and since ultimately our bodies are our homes I was thinking about having a woman come twice a week.

I haven't discussed this with squinney yet.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 09:47 am
You say old geezer like it's a bad thing... no fumbling in the dark... no misreading signals...

No misreading signals, hah if only! The odd time my father tries to give me advice on whether a girl is into me, or which girl is into me, he invariably gets it wrong. (I told ya it was the other one, hello)

I believe we now have well and truly derailed kitten's thread ... perhaps she should start another one...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 10:23 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

I'm wondering if she meant to use the world virile, rather than nubile.

I guess I will never know.

You're correct Gus, macho was the word in my head. But lets face it - if I had to actually think about what I type here I would never get any posting done.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 10:32 am
HAHAHA!!!! I'm going to use that as my new sig!
0 Replies