TRINITY: SATAN'S BIGGEST LIE

ali87

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 11:55 pm
Can a slave request his freedom from his Jewish or Christian owner?

Let us look at Leviticus 25:44-46 "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

What kind of a human value does the Bible give to slaves? If slaves and their children must be inherited and passed down to newer generations as slaves, then how in the world will they ever gain their freedom? Does the Bible believe in Freedom? Does the Bible believe in liberating human beings from slavery? Apparently it does not!.

"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Bible is not a book for freeing slaves. Slavery was practiced very badly during the times of Judaism and Christianity, and was fought against and ended during the times of Islam. It is part of the Bible's "teaching" to practice and promote slavery! And fighting it would "slander" or "defame" the teachings of the Bible.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:02 am
Are non-Jews dogs or not?

I'd like to start this section by presenting this Noble Verse from the Noble Quran:

"Do they not ponder on the Qur'an? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. (The Noble Quran, 4:82)"

Below we will see the overwhelming amount of corruption that exists in the New Testament.

Jesus was defeated by the woman's wisdom:

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Gentiles].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

It's funny how Jesus supposedly in the book of man-made alterations and corruption, the New Testament, instantaneously ABROGATED his views and decision about the non-Jewish woman and people in general being equivalent to dogs when compared to the Jews. It is important to note that the woman, in this corrupted book, from the very start showed that she is a "believer" (what ever that meant back then). So it wasn't a matter of a "disbeliever" or pagan seeking Jesus' help.

The woman's wisdom defeated Jesus, the so-called "Creator of the Universe"! Jesus, within a second, changed his racist and trash-mouthed views against her from being a "dog" to a human being who deserves to be helped.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:04 am
"I was sent ONLY to..." clearly and irrefutably means that Jesus initially claimed that he wasn't sent to other than the Jews!

So what if the woman failed with Jesus??

It seems that Jesus in the corrupted book of the new testament changed his racist and filthy views only because the woman begged him. I wonder if the woman never did this and instead answered him inappropriately after he called her and all gentiles as "dogs", would the gentiles today still be considered as the Jews' dogs? Most probably yes. It doesn't take much for a racist to go back to his old habits and generalizing evil beliefs.

Again, don't forget that the woman initially showed that she was a believer! Jesus rejected her only because she was a Gentile!

The contradiction and man-made corruption in the text are clear!

The "Jesus" of the corrupted book of new testament is clearly not the Creator of the Universe as the lie of trinity claims. Allow me to quote Jesus himself, or what's put on his mouth, regarding those so-called masters:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

No Prophets killers can ever be better than any human being that GOD Almighty Created! Those so-called masters can not be better than anyone or any race that exists on earth. In fact, the dung that I personally or anyone for this matter flush in the toilet is better than them and those worthless words that were uttered on the tongue of Jesus in the book of racism and lies, the New Testament. Let alone, them being the masters. So much for them being better than me, a non-Jew, and me being their "dog".

Because the bible is not Divine and is filled with man's lies, it is easy to find unanswerable contradictions in it. Jesus' views were clearly absurd and allow me to say, stupid. At one point, the Jews were the masters, and because he was satisfied with them, he ignored the fact that they were the Prophets' killers. But after they disappointed him, the balance changed and they became bad, and it was now ok to go and preach to the Gentiles (the non-Jews).

So in other words:

1- Have the Jews been ok with Jesus, the Gentiles would not have received any preaching.

2- The face of christianity today would be totally different. "Christianity" today would be limited to "only the lost sheep of Israel," i.e., the Jews.

3- Like I mentioned above, have the woman failed with Jesus, the Gentiles today would still be considered as the "Jews' dogs".

Of course me as a Muslim, I don't believe that the foul dirt that was put on Jesus' mouth or anything that exists in the NT is Divine. Again, as Allah Almighty Said:

"Do they not ponder on the Qur'an? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. (The Noble Quran, 4:82)"
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:05 am
ali87,

Perhaps this will help explain slavery in the Bible a bit to you.

The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw the practice altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many people don't understand is that slavery in the Bible times is completely different from the slavery that was practiced in the United States in the 1700's and 1800's. The slavery in the Bible was not based on race at all. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more of a social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their family. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, even politicians were slaves of someone else for one reason or another. Some people actually chose to be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for by their master.

The slavery of the 1700's and 1800's was based on skin color. Black people were considered slaves because of their nationality - most slave owners truly believed black people to be "inferior human beings" to white people. This is similar to the slavery the Jews experienced when they were in Egypt. The Jews were slaves, not by choice, but because they were Jews (Exodus 13:14). The plagues God poured out on Egypt demonstrate how God feels about racial slavery (Exodus 7-11). So, yes, the Bible does condone slavery. However, the slavery the Bible allowed for in no way resembled the racial slavery that plagued our world in the past few centuries.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:25 am
DID I ONCE, EVEN ONCE SAY THAT SLAVES WERE BLACK IN THE BIBLICAL TIMES?

SO JUST BECAUSE SLAVES WERE WHITE IT MADE IT RIGHT FOR THEIR MASTERS TO TREAT THEM THE WAY THE BIBLE ORDERED THEM TO?

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD READ THESE LAWS IN YOUR BIBLE ONCE AGAIN. MISSIONARRIES TELL ME TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES, BUT THERES NOTHING BETWEEN THE LINES, ITS BLANK, I READ BEFORE AND AFTER THE LINE TO GET THE WHOLE PICTURE, SO IF THESE VERSES DON'T STAISFY YOU, GO CHECK THEM IN YOUR BIBLE.

Human equality in Christianity?

Introduction: When it comes to human affairs and relations, slavery is one of the back bones of the spine of Christianity and its principles: "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1)"

"A student is not greater than the teacher. A slave is not greater than the master. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:24)"

We clearly see that the Bible is not a book for freeing slaves. Slavery was practiced very badly during the times of Judaism and Christianity, and was fought against and ended during the times of Islam. It is part of the Bible's "teaching" to practice and promote slavery! And fighting it would "slander" or "defame" the teachings of the Bible.

My Challenge: I invite any Jew or Christian to bring me one Bible verse that orders its followers to free slaves!

Is there human equality in the Bible in both the Old and the New Testaments?

A brief look at the Old Testament:

Let us look at Exodus 21:12 "Anyone who strikes a man and kills him shall surely be put to death." This verse from the Bible is very straight forward. If you kill an innocent human being, then you must die.

Let us look at both Exodus 20:13, and Deuteronomy 5:17 "You shall not murder." Both verses have the same exact quote, and they both order not to kill normal human beings.

Let us look at Deuteronomy 27:25 "Cursed is the man who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person. Then all the people shall say, 'Amen!'" This verse and the above verses so far are talking about normal human beings. They equalize between normal human beings.

Now let us look at Exodus 21:20-21 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property." Notice how the Bible doesn't recognize the slave male or female as a normal human being. If the master beats his servant to death, then the master will not get the death punishment or penalty. He will only be punished, but not to death. This punishment mighty be even a light one such as a single light whip since the punishment was not determined.

Let us look at Deuteronomy 24:7 "If a man is caught kidnapping one of his brother Israelites and treats him as a slave or sells him, the kidnapper must die. You must purge the evil from among you." This verse quite clearly states that the Israeli is better in human value than any other human being in the eyes of GOD. If an Israeli is treated as a slave, then we would have the world's greatest problems. But however, it is ok to treat others as slaves, and to kill them too according to Exodus 21:20 above.

Let us look at Leviticus 25:39 "If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave." This verse seems to despise the slaves by ordering people to be merciful on others from the same tribe and not to treat them bad and not to make them work as slaves. It is quite obvious that his verse doesn't believe in human equality.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:28 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

Perhaps this will help explain slavery in the Bible a bit to you.

The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw the practice altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many people don't understand is that slavery in the Bible times is completely different from the slavery that was practiced in the United States in the 1700's and 1800's. The slavery in the Bible was not based on race at all. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more of a social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their family. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, even politicians were slaves of someone else for one reason or another. Some people actually chose to be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for by their master.

The slavery of the 1700's and 1800's was based on skin color. Black people were considered slaves because of their nationality - most slave owners truly believed black people to be "inferior human beings" to white people. This is similar to the slavery the Jews experienced when they were in Egypt. The Jews were slaves, not by choice, but because they were Jews (Exodus 13:14). The plagues God poured out on Egypt demonstrate how God feels about racial slavery (Exodus 7-11). So, yes, the Bible does condone slavery. However, the slavery the Bible allowed for in no way resembled the racial slavery that plagued our world in the past few centuries.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-slavery.html

SO JUST BECAUSE PPL WENT INTO SLAVERY BY THEIR OWN "FREE" WILL AS YOU PUT IT, IT MADE IT RIGHT FOR THEIR MASTERS TO TREAT THEM THE WAY THE BIBLE ORDERED THEM TO?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:29 am
HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THAT?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:32 am
ali87,

There is no verse in the Bible that says to free all the slaves. I think you already knew that, didn't you?

Let me ask you something, ali87. When was the last time you heard of someone even having a slave? So, how can you speak of slavery laws and how they are to be followed when there is no slavery? How can you equate Biblical times with today? I don't believe that you can. That is the way things were then, not now.

Ali87, I may not agree with your religion, just as I am sure you do not agree with mine. However, you have the right to your religion and you have the right to it IMO without ridicule.

I do not wish to try to convert you to Christianity. I was merely pointing out to you the difference in slavery of the Bible and when it was common in the US. Obviously, it was abolished. Obviously, it is not something we practice today.

Ali87, with all due respect, sir. I do not need to justify anything of God.

Peace to you.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:47 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

There is no verse in the Bible that says to free all the slaves. I think you already knew that, didn't you?

Let me ask you something, ali87. When was the last time you heard of someone even having a slave? So, how can you speak of slavery laws and how they are to be followed when there is no slavery? How can you equate Biblical times with today? I don't believe that you can. That is the way things were then, not now.

Ali87, I may not agree with your religion, just as I am sure you do not agree with mine. However, you have the right to your religion and you have the right to it IMO without ridicule.

I do not wish to try to convert you to Christianity. I was merely pointing out to you the difference in slavery of the Bible and when it was common in the US. Obviously, it was abolished. Obviously, it is not something we practice today.

Peace to you.

WHY DONT WE PRACTICE IT TODAY? I THINK YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION WITH YOUR OWN QUESTION. IF YOU DIDNT THEN LET ME CLEARIFY: WE DONT PRACTICE THE LAWS OF THE BIBLE TODAY, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT. THAT JUST SHOWS EVEN MORE THAT THE BIBLE IS A FALSE BOOK, AND THAT IT CANNOT BE THE TRUE LIVING WORDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY. OBVIOUSLY WE DONT PRACTICE IT TODAY! ITS BECAUSE THEYRE CORRUPT, THE LAWS IN THE BIBLE "SUPOSADLY" MADE BY GOD ARE CORRUPT. IMAGINE IF WE WERE TO PRACTICE THOSE LAWS TODAY? IMAGINE WE WERE TO PRACTICE THE LAW OF THE PUNISHMENT OF RAPE IN THE BIBLE TODAY?

IF YOU WERE A VIRGIN AND IF A MAN RAPED YOU, THEN YOU WOULDVE BEEN FORCED, OH IM SORRY, HE WOULDVE BEEN FORCED TO BECOME UR HUSBAND FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE! AND HE WOULDVE HAD TO PAY YOUR FATHER MONEY. (NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE PAID FOR WHAT HE DID, IT STILL DOESNT JUSTIFY ANYTHING. HE RAPED YOU, HE TOOK YOUR DIGNITY AWAY. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LIVING WITH YOUR RAPIST FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? SO HE CAN RAPE YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY? HOW CAN THESE DISGUSTING AND CORRUPTED LAWS BE OF GOD?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:51 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

"There is no verse in the Bible that says to free all the slaves. I think you already knew that, didn't you? "

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THIS, YOU JUST PROVED TO URSELF THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF FREEDOM

Peace to you.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:51 am
"There is no verse in the Bible that says to free all the slaves. I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF FREEDOM
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:54 am
Ali87,

The only thing it proved was there was no verse in the Bible that said "Free all the slaves." I offered you an explanation of slavery in Biblical times and you do not accept it. That is fine.

I am not going to argue with you. If you think that is what it proved then that is what you think it proved.

Did you know that when you type in capital letters like that it means you are yelling? I am assuming you didn't know that.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:58 am
YOU OFFERED ME AN EXPLANATION? ALL THAT DID WAS TRY TO BUILD A MEANING AROUND THE THE FACT THAT SLAVES WERE PROPERTIES AND WERE TREATED AS DIRT IN THE BIBLE, NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT WAS LAWS MADE BY GOD TO TREAT THEM LIKE DIRT!
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:59 am
The only thing it proved was there was no verse in the Bible that said "Free all the slaves." I offered you an explanation of slavery in Biblical times and you do not accept it. That is fine.

NO DONT PROVE THAT, PROVE THAT THERES EVEN ANYTHING CLOSE TO FREEING SLAVES IN THE BIBLE, LOL.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:02 am
NOW ITS BECOMING CLEAR TO ME WHY SO MANY BLACK MEN ARE LEAVING CHRISTIANITY AND ARE EMBRACING ISLAM
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:03 am
Ali87,

Let me ask you a question, ok? You already know the answer to your own question, don't you? If you already know the answer, then why ask? To prove your point? I'm sorry, ali87, it does not prove your point to me.

And why are you still yelling? Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:05 am
ali87 Wrote:

Quote:
NOW ITS BECOMING CLEAR TO ME WHY SO MANY BLACK MEN ARE LEAVING CHRISTIANITY AND ARE EMBRACING ISLAM

And exactly what is the reason for it?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:13 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87 Wrote:

Quote:

And exactly what is the reason for it?

A PERSON WITH KNOWLEDGE WILL KNOW THE REASON FOR IT.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:15 am
PLEASE GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL, THE FACTS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CORRUPTED LAWS IN THE BIBLE.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:20 am
how can you base your life on this book? remember, im proving the bible to be false by its own texts, not "other books", i can use many other books to prove the bible wrong, but i rather do it with its own verses, to open your eyes, and to make you see the truth, the ugly disgusting truth. yes the truth hurts sometimes. what you were taught all your life about the bible were all lies. how ignorant can one be not to see the apparant truth in this?!
0 Replies