TRINITY: SATAN'S BIGGEST LIE

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:02 am
the noble Quran[002:087] We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay![002:253] Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God Fulfilleth His plan.
[005:110] Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:02 am
ali87,

Christ is the Son of God. He was sent here by God in human form. He had emotions. He also had human bodily functions. Why wouldn't He and what does that have to do with whether He is divine or not?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:04 am
the noble Quran[009:030] The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:05 am
Quote:

NOW LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING, AND IF IT DOESNT GET TO YOU, THEN I TRUELY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, "DIDNT JESUS EAT?"

"And they gave him (Jesus) a piece of broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
And he (Jesus) took it, and did eat before them." - (Luke 24:42-43)

so did he not sh***, sorry, did he not relieve himself after a meal? how ignorant and closed minded do you have to be to believe this is your God! that this is the creator of the universe! my intensions arent to offend jesus, peace be upon him, i pray that God forgives me for this, but i have to open ppls eyes, i must show those who are misled the right path.

Mohammed would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what sort of weak arguments his followers were proselytizing.
Christians believe god came to earth 'as a man'.
Do you expect it to shock them into doubting their faith by pointing out that humans shite?
Do better.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:06 am
ali87,

Actually, the Bible says Christ is the Son of God.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:12 am
[002:135] They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with God."

[005:017] In blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against God, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:13 am
ali87 wrote:
really? mohammad said kill any jew that falls in to your power? can you provide me a single, just a single verse from the Quran that encourages man to kill "jews" or even kill any, and or even a verse about mohammad wanting to kill jews!

Are you trying to tell me that the study of the life of Muhammad is not an important part of the Islamic religion? Are you trying to tell me that Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah" is not an important and respected source of knowledge about Muhammad?

ali87 wrote:
i'm providing you verses that are right from your own bible, yet you can't provide me one single verse from the Quran for me? only "other" books right? i can go and write a hatefull book and a negative and ignorant book towards christianity, and then it becomes truth? right? NO. i will take what you wrote seriously when you provide me a verse from the Quran that encourages and promotes what you said. may Allah bless you and your family

It's not my bible bud, but if you want a Quran verse about killing, here is one.
Quote:
"When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful." Sura 9:5
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:14 am
.[005:072] They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:15 am
John 14:6 ~ Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:22 am
mesquite wrote:
ali87 wrote:
really? mohammad said kill any jew that falls in to your power? can you provide me a single, just a single verse from the Quran that encourages man to kill "jews" or even kill any, and or even a verse about mohammad wanting to kill jews!

Are you trying to tell me that the study of the life of Muhammad is not an important part of the Islamic religion? Are you trying to tell me that Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah" is not an important and respected source of knowledge about Muhammad?

ali87 wrote:
i'm providing you verses that are right from your own bible, yet you can't provide me one single verse from the Quran for me? only "other" books right? i can go and write a hatefull book and a negative and ignorant book towards christianity, and then it becomes truth? right? NO. i will take what you wrote seriously when you provide me a verse from the Quran that encourages and promotes what you said. may Allah bless you and your family

It's not my bible bud, but if you want a Quran verse about killing, here is one.
Quote:
"When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful." Sura 9:5

MY RESPONSE: YES I AM SAYING THAT THOSE PPL WHO WROTE SUCH THINGS ABOUT MOHAMMAD WERE ENEMYS OF HIS FAITH, AND ALSO YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN COMMENTS, IT CLEARLY SAYS IN THE VERSE THAT IF THEY REPENT, THEN LET THEM FREE, FOR GOD IS MOST FORGIVING MOST MERCIFUL, NOW I WILL SHOW YOU A VERSE FROM YOUR BIBLE AND I WANT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE TO JUSTIFY IT FOR ME.

IT'S ABOUT THE PUNISHMENT OF RAPE IN CHRISTIANITY:
Rape is a big crime that could actually take the woman's or the victim's life away. Let us examine how Christianity deals with the rapist: "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:28)" Although this Verse from the Bible only talks about virgins, but its the only verse in the entire Bible that talks about raping single women. Not to be biased or anything, but the Bible seems to have quite weird things in it that are quite irrational and quite ridiculous. Deuteronomy 22:28 forces the raped woman to marry her rapist. My question to the writers of the Bible is why in the world would any raped female victim want to be in the same town, not the same bedroom !! with her rapist?.

Also, the Bible seems to promote raping of single women: "But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:25)" This is quite an interesting verse. We see in Deuteronomy 22:28 that if a man rapes a single woman then she will be forced to be his wife, while if a man rapes a married woman or a woman who is spoken for, in Deuteronomy 22:25, then he shall be put to death. There is absolutely no punishment for the rapist of a single woman in the Bible. For those Christians who think that they don't have to follow the Old Testament, well my answer to them is this: The Old Testament prohibits for the brother to marry his sister, or for the son to marry his mother. The New Testament doesn't even talk about it. Does that mean that a Christian brother can marry his sister? or a Christian son can marry his mother? Jesus himself anyway ordered his followers to follow the Old Testament, so their argument is totally invalid.

Question to Jews and Christians: How is the Bible supposed to prevent some loser from stalking the most beautiful single woman in town, rape her, and then sue her in court to become his wife so he can continue raping her for the rest of her life?!

REMEMBER THAT IS NOT A "TRADITION" ITS LAWS MADE BY YOUR GOD, I WANT WOMEN TO READ IT AND TELL ME IF GOD IS "JUST" AND "FAIR" FOR MAKING THOSE LAWS IN THE BIBLE. NO, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THOSE ARE GOD'S LAWS, THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY DRUNKARD BASTARDS THAT CORRUPTED THE MAIN MESSAGE: THE DIVINITY OF "ONE" GOD.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:23 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

Actually, the Bible says Christ is the Son of God.

Just think about it MA, if you had been born somewhere else you could be quoting a completely different book. :wink:
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:26 am
Just think about it, Mesquite. I had heard of those other books a long time ago. I have faith in the one I have chosen.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:38 am
ali87,

You might want to try reading the New Testament. We are not under the old Mosaic laws. We are under grace.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:47 am
For those Christians who think that they don't have to follow the Old Testament, well my answer to them is this: The Old Testament prohibits for the brother to marry his sister, or for the son to marry his mother. The New Testament doesn't even talk about it. Does that mean that a Christian brother can marry his sister? or a Christian son can marry his mother? Jesus himself anyway ordered his followers to follow the Old Testament, so their argument is totally invalid.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:53 am
i have yet to see a GOOD answer to this question, is there anyone, any priest and christian scholar that can justify this "LAW" by "GOD" in the bible?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 06:54 am
Where is Frank Apisa when you need him?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 08:03 am
His Divine Noodliness has offered us all beer and whores in exhaustless profusion . . . why would anyone want to join the psalm singers in the Abarhamic heaven, to spend an eternity stroking the ego of a puerile and insecure deity?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 08:08 am
Setanta wrote:
His Divine Noodliness has offered us all beer and whores in exhaustless profusion . . . why would anyone want to join the psalm singers in the Abarhamic heaven, to spend an eternity stroking the ego of a puerile and insecure deity?

Two quick reasons:
1)Some folks are into the psalm singing music experience
2)Some folks like stroking egos...(although I disagree with the insecure Deity part)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 08:11 am
Anybody who behaves like that cartoon character in the Abrahamic superstitions has serious self-image problems . . . even the best music can pall on you after a few thousand millenia . . . and psalm singing don't even come close to being the best of music . . .
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 08:16 am
ali87 wrote:
i have yet to see a GOOD answer to this question, is there anyone, any priest and christian scholar that can justify this "LAW" by "GOD" in the bible?
Here's a good answer for you.

Religion is a sin against man in the way that it separates good men from eachother and perpetuates war, judgement, pain, death, and suffering and therefore a sin against god.

Religion acomplishes what satan could only dream of.
0 Replies