Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 10:24 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,393 • Replies: 242
No top replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 10:54 pm
...and which particular bunch of crazy nutbags do you belong to.....let me guess...Islam?

What, apart from a book, makes you think you know anything about any gods?

..oh and, welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 10:58 pm
I'M GONNA QUOTE WAT U SAID: "You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe."

AND THIS IS MY ANSWER TO IT: "BE A THINKER, NOT A KNOWER"
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 10:59 pm
Pedophilia and killing "suckling infants" in the Bible:

Ironically, one of the Bible's 10 pillars or ten Commandments says: "Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13)." Yet, innocent children and non-virgin women were ordered to be killed by the mass, perhaps in thousands! 3-year old slave girls were also ordered to be raped by Moses.

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

A praise for dashing little children against rocks as a form of revenge:

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that the bible feeds us all kinds of lies and contradictions about "love your enemy", and yet, we see mass slaughter of suckling infants and innocent boys, girls, unarmed men, women (old and young), and innocent domestic farm animals by the tens of thousands! It is clear that the inconsistent man-altered, man-corrupted and morally corrupt bible is nothing but a false book, and can not be a Divine and Perfect Holy Book!

I challenge any Jew or Christian to produce ONE, JUST ONE Noble Verse from the Muslims' Noble Quran that condones killing of innocent children, women or even hostile enemy men who drop their weapons before Muslims (surrender).

are you gonna disown your bible now? because of how prophet moses is portrayed in your bible? go check the verses in your bible buddy.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:00 pm
I'M PROVIDING VERSES FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE AND YET YOU STILL WANT TO REMAIN IGNORANT!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:04 pm
ali87,

Here is my take on things:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. There is one God. God the Father, God the Son, and Got the Holy Spirit. One God, three manifestations. I am a Christian and I only believe in one God. Read my signature.

I will never disown my Bible nor God. Just a bit of advice ali87, most probably won't take it too kindly that you are trying to tell them they are wrong and you haven't even met them yet. :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:09 pm
My god's better than your god.

No he isn't.

Yes he is.

Is not

Is so.

Is not

Is so......

Religeon eh? Where would we be without it?

Is not.

Is so.

Is not.

Is so.

Is not......
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:10 pm
Whose own bible?....not my own bible dude, I'm an atheist.

..and no, I choose NOT to be ignorant, so here's you chance.

Show me evidence of this god to which you refer. (not scripture, evidence)

As for your "answer" to my quote...I don't get it. You are the one professing knowledge here, not me.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:41 pm
ali87 wrote:
Did jesus ever quote the bible word by word for its accuracy? NO

error
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:45 pm
jesus cannot will a thing without the will of God, God is not 3 in one, God is ONE AND ONLY, God is above all, EVERYTHING OTHER THAN GOD IS THE CREATION.

"They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them." [005:073] The Noble Quran
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:48 pm
"O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs." [004:171] the noble Quran
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:48 pm
Is so.

Is not.....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:50 pm
ali87,

Perhaps you did not understand me, God is one God with three manifestations. Not three Gods. One God and One God Only.

Who wrote the quran by the way?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:50 pm
"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!"[009:030] the noble Quran
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:53 pm
the quran was the biggest miracle of islam, because God revealed the book to mohammad.

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).[015:009] the noble Quran
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 11:57 pm
Who is "we"?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 12:07 am
I don't think this guy can hear us Momma....he has enough voices in his head already.

He certainly not here to discuss anything.

Byeee
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 12:08 am
ali87 wrote:
the quran was the biggest miracle of islam, because God revealed the book to mohammad.

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).[015:009] the noble Quran

Too bad you weren't around to keep Mohammed from corruption when he was marrying a six year old girl.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 12:09 am
Jehovah vs Allah.

Allah is outnumbered.

Run for the hills Allah!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 12:13 am
obsession

A noun
1 obsession, fixation
An unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone.

mania
A noun
1 mania, passion, cacoethes
An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
0 Replies