TRINITY: SATAN'S BIGGEST LIE

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:20 am
ali87,

Ok, so now I am a person without knowledge and you can ask questions and I can't? Get it through my skull? Sweetie, I am not going to argue with you.

I respect your steadfastness to your religion. Please respect mine. :wink:
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:23 am
ali87 Wrote:

Quote:
how can you base your life on this book? remember, im proving the bible to be false by its own texts, not "other books", i can use many other books to prove the bible wrong, but i rather do it with its own verses, to open your eyes, and to make you see the truth, the ugly disgusting truth. yes the truth hurts sometimes. what you were taught all your life about the bible were all lies. how ignorant can one be not to see the apparant truth in this?!

How can you base your life on the Quran? And no, you are proving no such thing.

ali87, you do not believe in the Bible. I get that, ok? I don't believe in the Quran. We are going to have to agree to disagree here.

I am not converting and I'm not asking you to. Laughing
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:32 am
how can i not base my life on the quran? when archeology and science today proved the quran and its claims to be true, and the bible's to be false. one small, amongst the many examples of the quran vs the bible is that science and archeology and geology today proved that noah's flood was only around the area of where noah and his ppl lived, i think it was in mesopotamia, ill check on the place and ill post it, but rather the bible claimed that the flood drowned all the world. geology and archeology once again proved the bible to be false and the quran to be true. now let me ask you a question, what did those poor ppl living in other continents and countries that never heard of noah's preachings did to desvere being drowned? doesnt that show god is unfair?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:35 am
i'm trying to help, and to guide you to the right path, i'm just a warner of the day of judgement. if you don't want to believe in the truth, then dont post in this forum, and let those who are open minded and seek the facts rather than myth, read this.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:35 am
ali87,

The Bible tells exactly why God did what He did. If that answer is not satisfactory for you, then you will just have to ask God for yourself.

And you didn't answer my question about whether you knew the answer before you asked your question. :wink:
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:36 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

The Bible tells exactly why God did what He did. If that answer is not satisfactory for you, then you will just have to ask God for yourself.

And you didn't answer my question about whether you knew the answer before you asked your question. :wink:

so youre saying that archeology and geology and science is an illusion? for proving that bible's claims about noah's flood are false?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:37 am
Momma Angel wrote:
ali87,

if ur not saying that then plz explain, and give proof
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:40 am
ali87,

I am NOT going to argue with you. I am going to go to bed.

Peace to you.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:52 am
dont argue with me, confront me, show me that bible's claimes are indeed true, so far you havent, you just have to admit the bible is a false book, christianity isnt a false religion, although its become a false religion based on the "false bible" why dont you read about the jesus of islam? no im not talking about mohammad, im talking about jesus himself. jesus of islam never claimed to be perfect nor to be god or god's son, jesus of islam guided mankind to believe in the oneness of the almighty, jesus of islam was the true jesus, your so deluded away from the truth, i ask you, please go read it, go read about the jesus of islam, and judge for yourself which one is more logical both in the material world and in the spiritual aspact of it.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:54 am
i have another challenge for you, show me the word trinity in the bible, show one verse with the word trinity in it!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:54 am
ali87,

I am very happy with being a Christian. You are obviously happy being a Muslim. Let's just leave it at that.

Another question you already know the answer to. The word trinity is not in the Bible, ali87.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:00 am
yes, but you must accurate your knowledge about God, we all believe in God in a way, wether you idol worship or worship a staue we still feel god's spirit in that, but you must acurrate your knowledge about God, because once you think and wonder, once you gain knowlegde of the truth about God, then God's infinite knowledge becomes apparant to you, and everything around you makes sense. and God will guide you through hardships. there is a difference in knowing the truth. remember: "be a thinker not a knower"
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:03 am
remember that statan can appear to you in the form of God, satan can trick you into believing that he's God's true side, but once you see the ultimate truth then nothing can break you, then you will gain control over your own mind, and you will truly be able to tell between right and wrong.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:04 am
Thanx for the warning. Good night.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:06 am
you should say im happy being closed minded, im pouring the truth infront of you, im trying so hard to make you see the truth, when i dont even know you, and dont even know what you look like, oh i must be satan right? i must be trying to trick you right? well i rather go with facts first then faith, i rather use my knowledge first then decide.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:14 am
BTW THE QURAN CLAIMED THAT NOAH'S FLOOD WAS ONLY AROUND THE AREA WHERE HE AND HIS PPL LIVED, BUT THE BIBLE CLAIMED IT TO HAVE COVERED THE WHOLE WORLD LOL

PS: I WILL PROVIDE WITH EVIDENCE WHERE THIS PLACE IS ACCORDING TO THE QURAN, I JUST GOTTA FIND THE VERSE, BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO MAKE A FLYING STATEMENT.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:18 am
MA, UR NOT EVIL AS I CAN CLEARLY SEE THROUGH UR MANNERS AND THE WAY U TALK, UR VERY POLITE AND IT SEEMS THAT UR KIND BUT U HAVE BEEN MISLED, LIKE I SAID YOU MUST ACCURATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GOD. "BE A THINKER NOT A KNOWER"
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:22 am
CHRIST THE SON OF MARY WAS NO MORE THAN A MESSENGER;
MANY WERE THE MESSENERS THAT PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM.

HIS MOTHER WAS A SAINTLY WOMAN.

THEY BOTH ATE EARTHLY FOOD.

SEE! HOW CLEAR WE MAKE FOR THEM OUR MESSAGES.

YET SEE! HOW THEY ARE DELUDED AWAY FROM THE TRUTH,
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:24 am
SAY: "SHALL I TAKE FOR MY PROTECTOR ANY BUT ALLAH
THE ORIGINATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH?

WHEN IT IS HE WHO FEEDS BUT HAS NO NEED TO BE FED."
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:16 pm
keep taking the medication ali and stop ****ing SHOUTING
0 Replies