Poor Al Gore

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
Actually, the title of this thread is a bit misleading, if not an out and out lie.

Gore may be boring, but he definitely isn't poor.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Cliff Hanger wrote:
McgentBush, you are desperate.

You call me that because I have pointed out lies that Gore has made? Nice.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:10 am
Cliff Hanger wrote:
revel wrote:
Personally I like Gore more now than I ever did when he was Vice President. Maybe now he feels free to be himself rather than an extension of the Clintons. Whether he runs or not in 08' I hope he keeps on talking.

Extension of the Clinton's? Au contraire, he lost the election because he moved as far away from them as possible. A spineless thing he did by listening to the "experts" instead of follwing his gut. Regardless of Clinton's downfalls, he remains a popular, well-like president.

I know people have said that, but I don't agree. If Gore had used the clinton clout so openly during his campaign, the focus would have been on Bill Clinton which would have reduced his campaign to nothing more than the Monica/Lewinsky scandal/debate rather than Gore and his ideas and issues. He must have done something right, after all he did win the popular vote. This is no smear on Bill Clinton, I remain a fan and supporter of Bill Clinton.

In any event, what I was referring to is mainly Hillary Clinton and her views on the war in Iraq and the patriot act being different than Gore's views. I like Gore's views better.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:32 am
cjhsa wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
If we'd elected Gore president I guess maybe he could have bored Osama to death.

Historians will conclude that no one could have wreaked as much havoc and devastation upon the country and the world as Bush and his Gang of Thugs. That is, if we survive long enough for historians to write the story.

Has he done something to you personally, Roxy?

Yes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:49 pm
Oooh, sounds kinky.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 03:53 pm
He did it to me too Roxxanne. Hope you got paid, at least. Foolish me, I forgot to turn on my red light.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:23 pm
eoe wrote:
He did it to me too Roxxanne. Hope you got paid, at least. Foolish me, I forgot to turn on my red light.

Exactly. And he has put it to our heirs even worse. And we didn't even get kissed!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 12:29 pm
From what you have said and indicated in the past, you really wouldn't have wanted George to kiss you...I sense that you're holding out for Donny Rumsfeld)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 01:06 pm
Sturgis wrote:
From what you have said and indicated in the past, you really wouldn't have wanted George to kiss you...I sense that you're holding out for Donny Rumsfeld)

Arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh! Please, I just ate breakfast!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 01:28 pm
That's why I never watch the news after eating...Condoleezza Rice might show up on the screen...or even worse....Hillary!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:05 am
How can you compare Hillary and Condi in the same breath. Hillary is sexy!!! Condi...well...I make it a policy not to make fun of the way people look.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:07 am
Hillary? Sexy? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:20 am
eoe wrote:
Hillary? Sexy? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh come on. Bill Clinton MARRIED her! Do you think a man like Bill Clinton would marry a "dog?" Case closed.

She is about as sexy as women her age come, present company excluded.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:33 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
How can you compare Hillary and Condi in the same breath. Hillary is sexy!!! Condi...well...I make it a policy not to make fun of the way people look.

That's probably wise.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:01 am
Never said that Hillary Clinton was or is a dog. There's a whole lot of adjectives between 'sexy' and 'a dog'.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:16 am
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

That's probably wise.

Why is it wise? That is an odd retort. Respectful? Yes. Wise? That makes no sense.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:27 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

That's probably wise.

Why is it wise? That is an odd retort. Respectful? Yes. Wise? That makes no sense.

Well, you know, stones and glass houses and all.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:33 am
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

That's probably wise.

Well, you know, stones and glass houses and all.

Oh, in other words, this is a personal attack on my appearance. Of course, I can only imagine what YOU look like. Talk about glass houses. Perish the thought! Your fat, bloated, flaccid, insecure balding white man self screams through your posts.

As for me, most women my age could only hope they looked as good as me. And without surgery.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:40 am
Shouldn't you be using quotes around woman? Like this:

Quote:
...most "women" my age...

At least be honest in your self-portrayal.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:42 am
Quote:
As for me, most women my age could only hope they looked as good as me. And without surgery.

This is a gender-neutral statement. For example, most women my age could only hope they looked as good as me. I can state this as a man or a woman.

But, I'm sure you were only trying to give Chrissee a hard time, so carry on with your mocking.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies