Poor Al Gore

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:44 am
Let's talk about "Love Story".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:49 am
"The fact is, knowing what I know and having been involved from the very beginning, I would want to be absolutely certain that the man who was making the key decisions to safeguard the nation would do exactly what George Bush did. And frankly, I hear Al Gore make those kinds of comments, I'm just reminded of how fortunate we are that he didn't get elected in 2000." -Dick Cheney
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:50 am
cjhsa wrote:
What is this "truth" of which you speak? Certainly not something that came out of Al Gore's mouth.

The media blew most of Al Gore's comments out of proportion. He never said he discovered the Internet, nor did he take credit for improving the plight of those subjected to Love Canal. Where the man failed was in not defending himself-- instead, he did the goofy alpha male thing-- He was on the cover of Rolling Stone with his Shlong and balls air brushed in extra-large.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:54 am
cjhsa wrote:
Let's talk about "Love Story".

well, start talking then.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:55 am
cjhsa wrote:
"The fact is, knowing what I know and having been involved from the very beginning, I would want to be absolutely certain that the man who was making the key decisions to safeguard the nation would do exactly what George Bush did. And frankly, I hear Al Gore make those kinds of comments, I'm just reminded of how fortunate we are that he didn't get elected in 2000." -Dick Cheney

that quote's not about gore lying..it's about you kissing bush/cheny's ass.
try to stay on track.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 08:58 am
I'm not kissing anyone's ass. I just think Gore's an idiot. A sore loser too.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 09:06 am
but where are the lies? You think Gore is a loser and asore idiot one at that. Your perogative. I feel the same way about bush except add cheating and dangerous, but where are the lies? The lies? The lies?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 10:14 am
"A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government." -Al Gore

Unless your name is Clinton and you commit perjury, apparently.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 11:16 am
cjhsa wrote:
"A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government." -Al Gore

Unless your name is Clinton and you commit perjury, apparently.

Where is the lie in that statement? Show me show me show me...or retract.

Anal sex with with strippers can lead to a severe infection in the urethra.

Does the fact that I used to engage in it all the time make it a lie?

Round one to the sexually active bear.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 12:54 pm
OK, I actually had to go back and read the transcript of Gore's little speech. Or not so little.

The reason why you can't pick out any lies from it it because it is just a long winded blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah commentary.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 12:57 pm
cjhsa wrote:
OK, I actually had to go back and read the transcript of Gore's little speech. Or not so little.

The reason why you can't pick out any lies from it it because it is just a long winded blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah commentary.

so you can't pick out any lies. I thought as much. One would certainly think a lie would stand out like a sore thumb amongst all the meaningless bla bla. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 12:58 pm
Checkmate BVT.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:03 pm
If we'd elected Gore president I guess maybe he could have bored Osama to death.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:05 pm
instead we elected bush and allowed him to run free and make videos.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
If we'd elected Gore president I guess maybe he could have bored Osama to death.

Historians will conclude that no one could have wreaked as much havoc and devastation upon the country and the world as Bush and his Gang of Thugs. That is, if we survive long enough for historians to write the story.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:51 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Historians will conclude that no one could have wreaked as much havoc and devastation upon the country and the world as Bush and his Gang of Thugs. That is, if we survive long enough for historians to write the story.

Wreaked havoc???

Such as??
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 01:52 pm
here.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 02:11 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Has he done something to you personally, Roxy?
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:09 pm
cjhsa wrote:

If Gore killed him because he's so boring, would that be bad? Bush switched tactics as they were closing in on bin Laden, and look at the mess he's put the U.S. in now.

Gore is a bore, there is no doubt, but at least he's not a Crusader.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:11 pm
McgentBush, you are desperate.
0 Replies