Are you qualified to hold a political opinion?

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 02:06 pm
I like to use that emoticon for blushing as well as my own screwups.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 02:06 pm
Nice to see you, btw, DTOM.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 03:10 pm
and you, ducks.

so, anything happening in american politics these days ? Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 04:57 pm
Oh, one or two little things. Nothing much to be concerned about other than overreaching and unchecked presidential power, congressional corruption and, let's see, oh yeah, Iraq. Nothing to see here.

Where ya been?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 08:02 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Oh, one or two little things. Nothing much to be concerned about other than overreaching and unchecked presidential power, congressional corruption and, let's see, oh yeah, Iraq. Nothing to see here.

Where ya been?

oh, well, if that's all... guess we can all sleep soundly 2nite knowing that all is right with the world. Laughing

sorry i haven't had a lot of time to type. the project that was supposed to wrap up my year vaporized in a steamy mist of musicianly tantrums. so i had to find some last minute work or serve up grass instead of goose for xmas dinner. (hmm. i kinda did that anyway...:wink: ).

now, we're all onto whatever 2006 is gonna be, right ?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 08:05 pm
Yep, know what you mean. I've been absent a bit too but have recently been newly bored at work, so here I am. Good to know it all turned out ok for you. Here's to 2006!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 08:28 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Here's to 2006!

dtom raises his wine glass and nods a smile. <clink>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 08:36 pm
<clink!>
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 10:45 pm
DrewDad wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Nope, just the facts. You started a thread because you wanted to whine about my comment. Grow up.

Actually, I thought it showed an interesting bias on your part. I specifically directed the thread away from focusing directly on you or your comment.

So whine if you wish, but please do it where it doesn't bother those of us having a conversation.

Please.

You start a thread in obvious retaliation to a comment made to you by McGentrix and then have the nerve to not only suggest that you directed it away from him, but to chide him for responding directly to it.

This can't pass without comment.
0 Replies