Does God Exist?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:16 pm
Humans fornicate; so does most fauna on this planet. Interesting fact, isn't it?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:19 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Only judgemental people like you would assume such a thing; I'm only talking about facts about primates. Nobody except bigots would be offended by such facts.

C.I.,

I'm telling you. You are making yourself such an irresistable target right now.

Bigots? Rolling Eyes Homophobes? Rolling Eyes Nice guy you are. :wink:

Still waiting to see that list of sins that God gave to the animals you were talking about. :wink:

Okay, somebody hold me back! I'm laughing so hard I can't stand it. It's smiley time!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:20 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Only judgemental people like you would assume such a thing; I'm only talking about facts about primates. Nobody except bigots would be offended by such facts.

Who are you responding to? You should really learn how to use the quote function.

I haven't seen anybody that fits the judgemental label. Who is the bigot? Who is offended by facts?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:22 pm
Intrepid wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Who are you responding to? You should really learn how to use the quote function.

I haven't seen anybody that fits the judgemental label. Who is the bigot? Who is offended by facts?

Uh, I think that would be me and thee, Intrepid. We made a comment about lower lifeforms, remember? :wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:22 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Humans fornicate; so does most fauna on this planet. Interesting fact, isn't it?

The plants do it????? Yousa!!!! Do you watch, CI?
Shocked
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:23 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Uh, I think that would be me and thee, Intrepid. We made a comment about lower lifeforms, remember? :wink:

I wasn't referring to C.I. Honest!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:24 pm
I'm a nice guy; I just don't tolerate or excuse racial and homophobic bigots - no matter who they are. I hate discrimination in any degree or form, and hope for equality amongsts all humans and life. Those who would upset this balance will see no reserve on words or actions from me.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:25 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I'm a nice guy; I just don't tolerate or excuse racial and homophobic bigots - no matter who they are. I hate discrimination in any degree or form, and hope for equality amongsts all humans and life. Those who would upset this balance will see no reserve on words or actions from me.

Then why don't you find some before you spew your hateful insinuations!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:27 pm
If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesn't, what are you babbling about?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:35 pm
I gave my shoes to a man that didn't have any. Some prefer to put theirs in their mouths. Go figure.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:35 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Show me a homophobe that isn't a christian.
I wonder about Abdul and Osama.

Ya think?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 06:47 pm
Cicerone Imposter Wrote:

Quote:

You hate discrimination in any degree or form, and hope for equality amongsts all humans and life Question

C.I., I can't believe I am going to say this, but I must. That statement is a LIE, sir!

If you hate discrimination in any degree or form, then why do you so willfully engage in the discrimination against those that believe in God and the Bible? If you want equality in this life, then I suggest you start dealing out some. You have got to be the most hypocritical poster on A2K. I readily admit I am guilty of hypocrisy at times as I have stated if we point out someone elses wrongs and are not clean of them ourself, we are being hypocritical. You haven't got a clue, have you?

But, you sir, disgust with me your homophobic bigot remarks. Your behavior is less than lower than the animals you speak of IMO. You seem to have only regard for those that you agree with and nothing but scorn for those that disagree with you.

I truly feel sorry for you. I pity you, sir. I truly do. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:07 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
J_B,

I don't care what that article says. Don't you get it? I know what I feel. I know what I believe. I know why I feel the way I do and believe the way I do. I don't need someone that thinks being homosexual is okay to tell me that I'm just behind the times and blah, blah, blah and they have any clue as to why I believe the way I do. :wink:

I think I just said I was posting that for Mesquit. What you need was irrelavent to the post. It wasn't even directed at you.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:17 pm
mesquite wrote:
Actually MA, I could give a rats ass what you like or dislike so long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others.

Then don't infringe upon ours.

That simple.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:19 pm
J_B,

I'm sorry. I just grow tired of going through the same things over and over again. Not enough sleep last night.

But, I do mean what I said about that article, as it pertains to me.

Maybe I was a bit testy last night? You seemed to pick up on it before I did. I do apologize. Hopefully, a good night's sleep will help.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:22 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Terry wrote:
I think that those who feel compelled to make a god-or-not choice without exploring the myriad other possibilities are the real losers.

Been there, done that. That's why I'm where I am today. :wink:

Nothing new uner the sun...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:26 pm
S'ok, Momma. I wasn't around much over the holiday so I noticed a difference in your tone is all. Not saying you're not entitled, you just seemed more, ah, aggitated.

Gotta run, I hope your evening turns out better tonight.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 09:56 pm
I'm the other one wrote:
mesquite wrote:
Actually MA, I could give a rats ass what you like or dislike so long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others.

That simple.

And your rights are being infringed upon how?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 10:44 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Terry wrote:
I think that those who feel compelled to make a god-or-not choice without exploring the myriad other possibilities are the real losers.

Well said. I think that the religionists have boxed themselves into a corner, depriving themselves of the joy of exploration of ideas.

This is a good point. But on the other hand, once you HAVE explored the world of religion from a few perspectives (not nessesarily by adhering), realizing what jives the best with you and using it can be quite useful.
For some that end result may result in others percieving you as 'religionist'
But the ones that have done their homework are generally easy to separate from the drones.
I would classify myself as 'religionist'
I am part of a 'religion', as recognised by multiple governments.
Does that in and of itself say anything about the scope of my perspective?
I'd say no.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 10:50 pm
mesquite wrote:
I'm the other one wrote:
mesquite wrote:

That simple.

And your rights are being infringed upon how?

I can't believe I even have to answer that one! No answer I could ever give you would suffice for the fact you cannot see.

Can you honestly tell me how yours is?
0 Replies