male virgins taking ages to come

parados

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 03:25 pm
Wilso wrote:
As well as intellectualising the thing instead of just relaxing and enjoying it.

I think these guys know too many baseball stats... :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 03:29 pm
Wilso wrote:
I suspect it's the difference between the real thing and the vice like grip of their own right hands!

That's what I was thinking, too. They have been doing it a certain way for a long time, even if they're young, and the "real thing" as Wilso says is gonna be different from their own right (or left) hands and what they've gotten used to.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:06 pm
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Maybe.....just maybe, those guys wern't virgins after all........just a thought.

This is the most plausible possibility I've seen posted in this thread. Well, not counting my post about them being drunk. Maybe the combination of both of these things could be the answer to this riddle.

Or maybe these guys were both gay.

This whole, "It's the difference between the real thing and their right hand" theory sounds pretty shaky to me. Yeah, the difference between the real thing and your right hand is that the real thing feels a thousand times better! Sorry, but I just don't buy it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 05:17 pm
Dan Savage gets letters/ gives advice on that a lot -- guys who have done things one way forever and nothing else works. Lots of advice to vary things for just that reason.

Dunno, though.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 03:40 am
no they def were virgins. Who would lie and say they were a virgin if they werent?

I dont know. Maybe they're aliens...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 06:28 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
... Who would lie and say they were a virgin if they werent? ...

People do this all the time.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 06:33 am
You're a Brit, aren't you Penty?

I think I know what the problem was.......you had the lights on.

Leave a young British male virgin to rummage about in the dark with only the aid of a miners lamp, and he will be done in 20 seconds.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 07:15 am
kickycan wrote:
Maybe.....just maybe, those guys wern't virgins after all........just a thought.

This is the most plausible possibility I've seen posted in this thread. Well, not counting my post about them being drunk. Maybe the combination of both of these things could be the answer to this riddle.

This whole, "It's the difference between the real thing and their right hand" theory sounds pretty shaky to me. Yeah, the difference between the real thing and your right hand is that the real thing feels a thousand times better! Sorry, but I just don't buy it.

I find this kinda fascinating.

Why, removing the idea of emotional involvement of any kind, is this so?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 07:26 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
no they def were virgins. Who would lie and say they were a virgin if they werent?

Uh..... me?
And Im not even a man.
I did that SEVERAL times in my late teens- early twenties..
mostly to try to win the effection of the 'at the moment' love interest.

if these guys were virgins , and drunk, nerves can cause alot of problems in the sex catagory as well.
Sometimes they may not even be able to get an erection.

but im voting for the " they were not really virgins after all" idea.
fits better..
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 08:47 am
dlowan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I find this kinda fascinating.

Why, removing the idea of emotional involvement of any kind, is this so?

Nah, it's just that with the real thing, there is the prospect of having a good meal cooked for you if the job gets done well.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:07 am
A thousand times better!?

On behalf of all the women of the world....Thanks!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:45 am
If these guys were virgins the main experience they have had of orgasms is when they are on their own.
Its completely different when you are with someone, especially someone you like.
The amount of concentration you guys need is loads in comparison to what a girl has to do.
Its usually the guy that starts the kissing, the guy that leads the girl to the bedroom, the guy whos hands wonder first etc, if its their first time they are probably trying to enjoy the experience as much as possible but with an over hanging sense of 'OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!'.

Back in the day(when guys found me attractive)I had sex on 2 occasions with a younger guy(late teens, I was mid/late 20's)Im not saying he was a virgin as I have no doubt he was shagging.......oh yep hang on thats right he was shagging someone else(which i didnt know about).
But, neither time did he reach climax.

I think at that age guys try to gain experience and put notches on the bedpost so they can tell their friends.
Obviously this doesnt apply to everyone but I think only when a couple have been together for a while can they start to be comfortable with each other and get to know what does the trick.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:48 am
Hmmm.. I wonder if my ex was really a virgin.... no, I know he was, no way in hell he wasn't hahaha, good to wonder though!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:53 am
I can only talk from personal experience, but from the age of nearly fifteen to about eighteen, the phrase "rat up a drainpipe" springs to mind and romance didn't figure too much in the whole equation.

Performances ranged from 15 seconds to about fifteen minutes, depending on the novelty, the weather, whether the door had a lock on it or if it was lying down or a stand up knee trembler.

It can all make a difference, you know.

But I never "didn't", if you get my drift.

As far as women were concerned, I didn't even know they COULD for a while, until one almost physically strangled me halfway through.
I thought she was ill or something.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 09:59 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

She probably was but we are good at faking.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 10:10 am
material girl wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

She probably was but we are good at faking.

Maybe the second one was a fake, but I'm sure the first was genuine. Maybe I should track her down after thirty odd years and ask her....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 10:16 am
Oh the things we wished we'd asked at the appropriate time.

Id have less demons to deal with.

Is she the kind of lady ou could approach and ask her about it?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 10:19 am
material girl wrote:
Oh the things we wished we'd asked at the appropriate time.

Id have less demons to deal with.

Is she the kind of lady ou could approach and ask her about it?

I wouldn't dream of doing so, as:-

1. They say that you should never go back, if you have fond memories.

2. She would probably have me arrested as a stalker.

3. It doesn't bother me.

4. My wife would probably have my balls for breakfast if I even thought of revisiting an old flame.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 10:28 am
I've lasted two hours before. But that was the cumulative for the year.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 02:50 am
No No. definately where virgins. definately. seriosly. the one i slept with is cousin of my friend and is definately untouched. and the one my friend slept with i have known almost all my life.

Nerves and alcohol... maybe. And yes we had the lights off.
0 Replies