male virgins taking ages to come

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 11:07 am
Hey.
About a week ago my two friends lost their virginity to each other, and I laughed when she told me he didnt come after 2 hours of making love, and she got extremely bored and sore.

Anyway, funnily enough I slept with a guy yesterday who was previously a virgin and he did exactly the same thing! We did it three times in one night, and he didnt come on either of these times. On the first attempt we interupted after about half an hour by someone walking in the bedroom (it was at a party) then the next time i got bored and pretended that i felt ill after all the alcohol, and the time in the morning i just faked it and then said it hurt to go on after i'd come. The last two times lasted about an hour. After this i gave him a hand job but that took bloomin ages aswell, and now i have an achey arm Sad

anyway, was just wondering what people thought on this. As I know its definately not me as i used to be able to make my old boyfriend come after about 20 mins max after doing all these things.

I know lasting ages is technically a good thing, but not when you cant walk the next day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,713 • Replies: 54
No top replies

Treya

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 11:50 am
I think it all depends on the person actually. Everybody's personal make up is different. Moods affect it too. At least for me it does. Razz My husband say's he can control when he comes. However, if it's been awhile and he's really excited it's happened in a matter of 5 minutes. I know that for me when I was younger I never had an orgasm when I had sex. I never got the chance because the person I was with at the time wasn't out for anything but wham, bam, thank you 'maam. He got his, and it was all good. It didn't matter if I was pleased or not. After 12 years of not having sex, then starting up again, it took a few times and a lot of work on my husbands part to get me to have an orgasm. That's just my personal make up though. Some people can do it and come right away the first time. "shrugs" Ya know? :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 12:30 pm
Alcohol will do that sometimes.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 05:26 pm
Laughing

This is why I have never slept with a virgin...

I am waaay too selfish to wait and instruct that long!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 11:55 pm
Re: male virgins taking ages to come
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Hey.
About a week ago my two friends lost their virginity to each other, and I laughed when she told me he didnt come after 2 hours of making love, and she got extremely bored and sore.

Anyway, funnily enough I slept with a guy yesterday who was previously a virgin and he did exactly the same thing! We did it three times in one night, and he didnt come on either of these times. On the first attempt we interupted after about half an hour by someone walking in the bedroom (it was at a party) then the next time i got bored and pretended that i felt ill after all the alcohol, and the time in the morning i just faked it and then said it hurt to go on after i'd come. The last two times lasted about an hour. After this i gave him a hand job but that took bloomin ages aswell, and now i have an achey arm Sad

anyway, was just wondering what people thought on this. As I know its definately not me as i used to be able to make my old boyfriend come after about 20 mins max after doing all these things.

I know lasting ages is technically a good thing, but not when you cant walk the next day.

How old were these guys?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:01 am
Condoms?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:04 am
I'm still laughing at the idea that she was able to make her last boyfreind come.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:05 am
Er, let me explain what Imean - that sounds bad. I was under the impression that it was all guys could do NOT to come too quickly (until a certain age).
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:23 am
I suspect it's the difference between the real thing and the vice like grip of their own right hands!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:24 am
As well as intellectualising the thing instead of just relaxing and enjoying it.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:25 am
I share the impression. littlek
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:32 am
I was hoping, roger, that I hadn't been mislead all these years.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:38 am
I know it's been a while for me, but things can't have changed this much. Every man/boy I've been with has exerted great self-control to hold back his orgasm.

I thought a virgin would barely be able to contain himself at the sight of a naked body, much less a two hour session.

Two hours....?

Even beer shouldn't be able to dull them that much.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:39 am
perhaps they did the pre-jack. You know, to relieve the pressure.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:41 am
a la Something about Mary... You mean they actually DO that?

I feel cheated.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:41 am
I dunno, Lash, maybe.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 12:42 am
It surprises me too. Usually what you expect is that a boy would shoot off in his pants or way too early, and that would be the problem, rather than this.

Maybe he does drugs. Maybe the booze got to him. Maybe he is messed up. Who knows....

I'm guessing though that Penty isn't in love with this guy. Eh?! So I wouldn't worry my head about it. Razz
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 04:45 am
Maybe.....just maybe, those guys wern't virgins after all........just a thought.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 08:10 am
Impotence?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 03:19 pm
flushd wrote:
:his is why I have never slept with a virgin...

I am waaay too selfish to wait and instruct that long!

I am right there with you flushd.

"What is the deal with you already?!"
0 Replies