Quantifying terror, how many will die stateside in a year?

melbournian cheese

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 07:40 pm
I don't really care about what America does anymore. They can lie to, decieve, kill, and destroy their own people and I will just watch and say, "Tough luck you bloody Yanks, you did this to yourselves."

McGentrix

Of course you'd say that, you wouldn't want anyone pointing out bleeding obvious flaws in your pathetic 'government'. If you can watch your unemployment rise, watch your jobs being lost, watch your debt rising, watch your leader attempt to string a few words together and fail miserably, and still think he's done a good job you obviously cannot be told common sense without calling it 'Un-patriotic' and 'left-wing commie crap'.

VOTE BUSH! You get to lose your jobs, your money, and the respect of the entire world! On top of that you can invade any country you want with no one being able to do a thing about it!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:25 am
Melbournian cheese, I must admit that you are an excellent representative for the left. Thank you for continuously providing so much for us stupid yank republicans to think about and admire.

You are indeed a boon for the republicans.
0 Replies

melbournian cheese

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 05:29 am
thanks for the compliment Twisted Evil
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 04:17 pm
ZERO. As long as Bush is president we are safe.
0 Replies

melbournian cheese

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 06:01 pm
strange coming from someone who calls himself John Kerry. anyway your country would be much safer without him screwing you up, and causing the whole world to hate America.
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 06:08 pm
What kind of cold,heartless individual poses a question like this when suicide bombers and child killers are in evidence the world over? What is their purpose? Who do you think they represent? What purpose do statistics and in particular guesses at outcomes like this serve? Since no one can reasonably know these things, what is the motive of the individual asking this? Why has'nt this question been stricken? Does someone here really think this is humorous?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 06:09 pm
Putin announced today that he believes he can invade other countries in search of Chechen rebels.

That any country harboring those opposed to the legitimate government of Russia is open to invasion as long as there is a perceived threat to Russia.

Where did he get the idea that a pre-emptive war is legal????

I'm puzzled.

Aren't you?

Joe
0 Replies

melbournian cheese

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 06:51 pm
yes, quite a conundrum...

ouch! I just got the biggest smack of deja vu ever!
0 Replies

melbournian cheese

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:20 pm
John Kerry wrote:
ZERO. As long as Bush is president we are safe.

that's why more people died on your mainland from an attack from foreigners during his presidency than ever before.
0 Replies

Chuckster

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:45 am
Is this just another scare tactic intended to frighten pacifists into appeasement like in Spain? Do terrorists not understand how angry Americans are about the slaughter of innocent non-combattants all over the world? We are going to wipe out all terrorists everywhere.
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:58 am
Nazi Ausie
melbournian cheese How dare you critisize my country. You have no word in our government. We do. We vote. We vote for Bush.
Is it true your great grand parents were convicts?

JK
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:08 pm
How is it that this lousy thread has been "featured" for more than a week now?
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:09 pm
Could it be the administrator of this forum is biased?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:12 pm
quote:Is it true your great grand parents were convicts?

So were yours Kerry, most likely. Irish convicts made up a large number of settlers when England was using the US as a penal colony. Come on Kerry, you can do better than NYAH NYAH! .I know you can.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:49 am
Why is this question still at the top of the page when we come to this site?

It was a leading question that did not achieve the result it was begging.

It's an old question. Why not let it descend into oblivion?
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:55 am
Are we terrorized yet?

Or are we beginning to wonder how far Bush can go by bluffing us into a perpetual atmosphere of fear.

Does killing a lot of people in a country that has no navy or long range missiles make us safe?

Could it be that orchestrating another 9/11 simply isn't very easy to do?

And chemical weapons are not something one would use without having the wind blow it in your own face without doing any harm to others.

Maybe its Ashcroft and Tom Ridge. They really do have the goods on each and every one of us. They really know forty eight hours before hand if some nice kids in the neigborhood have been discussing toilet papering the neighbors trees.

Are we paranoid yet? If the poll at the top of this thread were available, maybe we'd know!
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 07:57 am
melbournian cheese, I am a nigger and I come from slaves not crooks like you. Australia is full of gutless girlie men and queers.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 02:35 pm
Ignorance knows no color barrier.
0 Replies

jugbo

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 11:24 pm
Re: Long term effects of war in Iraq on terrorism
Hazlitt wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

So, yes, right now, as a result of the Afghan War and the 2nd Gulf War, the terrorists have received a set back. But they have a fresh infusion of cause for hate, so we may well see more of them, but not for a while.

It may have set things back for terrorist in some areas, but Iraq has turned out to be a billion dollar recruiting project for future terrorists. Those young men that at least had a job even under the iron thumb Saddam, now they are more angry, no job, influenced by the foreign seed fanatics are replacing the Taliban and Al Quida (sp) in Afghanistan that were ran into the hills. Just as we were clearing one field we invaded Iraq and planted a new garden.

Terror will probably be more focused there in the gulf where American targets are more available. I'm just afraid our next attack on American soil will be an angry young Iraqi we may have fertilized by our actions.
0 Replies

jugbo

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 11:31 pm
Disenfranchised wrote:
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Perfect quote for a unperfect time ... I wish I could put that on everyone's screen saver!!

I think VP Cheney was practicing this the other day.
0 Replies