Belly Button piercing...help!

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2006 07:46 am
RaceDriver205 wrote:
I agree with CowDoc, putting pieces of metal through your skin should be for the ears only. Nose, mouth, tongue, belly button, is all gross.

Question

What makes your ears different?

Oh yeah, your perception. And my perception is that piercing other places can be beautiful and sexy.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 02:34 pm
Exactly!! I'd be interested in getting my tongue pierced aswell, but I really don't think I could handle the pain of that......or the risk of chipping your teeth etc.....

But I also think that different people's perceptions are all different.....eurgh double word use there...*shudders*.....like how can an art teacher mark student's artwork? It's a bit unfair really....but yeah...off the point a bit there.....
0 Replies

lfh

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 02:19 pm
belly buttons!
I have had mine pierced for two years and did think it looked cute, although it seemed to work its way to the front and now has totally come out does anyone know if it is possible to re pierce???
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 03:22 pm
yep
0 Replies

lfh

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 03:26 pm
should i just give it some time or do you think i could have it done before my trip to aus next week?
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 03:28 pm
totaly up to you....you could always get it redone in Aus
0 Replies

lfh

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 03:30 pm
then at least it will be uncovered and in the sun to heal!
cheers
0 Replies

RaceDriver205

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 09:16 am
Yeah I guess I cant really conclusively show why punching holes in ones self is bad (i reckon the ear lobe is the only place that isnt wierd). But is tribes women putting bones through their noses and cutting their lip and inserting plates hot? Of course it is, silly me (and my perception etc).
That is obviously not as bad as piercing of course, put piercing lies somewhere in the grey. N ur a chick right Bella Dea? As I guy I got given a better perception of female beauty and sex-appeal than you - no?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 09:38 am
RaceDriver205 wrote:
N ur a chick right Bella Dea? As I guy I got given a better perception of female beauty and sex-appeal than you - no?

Obviously not, since you can't seem to see that ultimately beauty is not universal.

What you perceive to be beautiful and sexy, other cultures and even other people may think is bizarre and not at all attractive.

You are being rather close minded about what is and what is not beautiful.

Not to mention, how does your being a man make you an expert on female sex appeal?
0 Replies

RaceDriver205

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 11:13 pm
k sure, i do concede other people do like chicks with huge plates in their lips, n my mate thinks Ang Jolie is hot (n i think shes a dog) etc. I agree that ultimate beauty is matter of opinion for every one, but 'standard' beauty is not. Youth is beautiful, so is being fit n healthy etc, these ARE universal.
And i said i have a better perception of female sex appeal than you (not im an expert, there r no experts). This IS correct, females sexual appeal to MEN, then do not (on the whole) appeal sexually to women. Therefore my being a man makes me a better judge of female sex-appeal. No?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 07:56 am
Uh, I know some lesbians who'd beg to differ with you there.
0 Replies

RaceDriver205

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 04:37 pm
Oh, i see. Sorry, I didnt realise you lent that way. In which case your right, you have just as much judgement in this matter as i do.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 04:42 pm
I don't but some women do.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 04:01 am
And if you've had one of those new fad golden screws inserted into your belly button, for god's sake don't unscrew the thing as your bottom will fall off.
0 Replies