My ticklish neck ruins the romance

Linkat

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:28 am
I have an extremely ticklish neck. Usually I can control my laughter when my husband kisses my neck when we are just kisses and stuff. However, after making love, he loves to nestle and kiss my neck. I try and try to stifle my giggling and laughing, but I can't help it! It seems my neck is even more sensitive afterwards and I end up laughing.

At first, he might of thought it was cute, but I can tell it is wearing on him. He seems frustrated by this, but I can't seem to control it. Why the devil does my neck get so ticklish? Can I control it - is it simply mind over matter? Does anyone else get like this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 18,126 • Replies: 13
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:31 am
my butt is like that.
it seems that, if you even LOOK at my rear, i die of laughter.
mind over matter?
Oh boy do i wish that were possible

could you.. maybe put a thin pillow on your shoulder so he can rest his head on that and still be close to you instead of in your neck?
that might minimize the ticklish contact?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 08:32 am
Why don't you simply explain the situation to him, and let the two of you laugh about it? There is no point in him doing something that will disturb the romantic moment.
0 Replies

very confused

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 11:41 am
My wife is the same way. I cant kiss on her neck if she is not in the mood because she will die laughing. I talked with her about it for a while because although it does tickle at the same time it does turn her on. But basically mind over matter is not possible because we have to basically do it while we are in the heat of the moment for her to not laugh. Afterward it definitely wont happen im not alowed to touch anywhere for at least 5 min. Very Happy
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 07:35 am
Phoenix I have explained it to him. I mean after over eight years of marriage I think he is quite aware of my situation. Maybe I will try the pillow thingy.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 07:35 am
Butt being ticklish - that is pretty funny.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 07:38 am
Linkat wrote:
Phoenix I have explained it to him. I mean after over eight years of marriage I think he is quite aware of my situation. Maybe I will try the pillow thingy.

Well, after eight years of marriage, you say that he knows you, and understands the situation. Then why in hell does he insist on doing something that he KNOWS is upsetting to you?????? That does not sound real loving to me!

Quote:
He seems frustrated by this, but I can't seem to control it.

With you, it is a physiological reaction. With him it is a CHOICE!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 07:43 am
After eight years I know him and he is a stubborn one.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 08:12 am
Laughing

Link? married a stubborn one?

NO WAAAY!!!
Laughing
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 09:56 am
Yeah and unfortunately one of the little tykes takes after him. I thought I had loads of patience until having to deal with these two.
0 Replies

mike20111

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 12:00 pm
mmm ok. My wife have a extremely ticklish neck too.. She "dies" if I kiss her neck for a minute. She have a very sensitive neck too and turn when I kiss her but the tickle is allway present... So she make very good job to resist the tickle and she agree that I kiss her neck for a long time... she "dies" but accept that is a way to be and feel. So I can kiss the neck of my wife... Ok she laugh and move so hard bu she says... "honey no problem... I´m extremely ticklish but no problem.. kiss my neck... anyway you´re my husband and you`re the only one person who can kiss me, and can tickle me... I try to resist and learn to enjoy the tickles... After the tickles I can feel so relaxed.

So I admire my wife and now when we are in a romantic moment, I try to consider her tickleness but many times she said... "Kiss my neck". Of cours she starts to move ang laught but we try to accept like a joy. After and before the ticklish - extremely ticklish moment and fun - we have a very romantic moments.... So... if you have a extremely ticklish neck - or another body ticklish par - dont try to resist the tickles maybe are impossible and just.. just laugh.. laugh... and laugh... Its funny and maybe when you accept your tickliness and agree to feel extreme ticklish feelings maybe can change everything. Is juts a way to see the tickle....
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:47 pm
Link - your hubby needs to pick another erotic zone.

Make suggestions to him.

Is your entire neck super sensitive - back, sides, and front, under the ears? He apparently likes your neck. Find a place where is does not bother you so much or move him to your forehead, face, arms or chest.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 03:58 pm
That's an old thread from 2005, nonetheless, how does it go now, Linkat?

I guess I was strangled in my previous life as I don't like anyone touching
my neck, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I can handle kisses, just no hands....
Linkat

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 04:00 pm
@CalamityJane,
Goes fine - I think hubby likes to do it now just to torture me. He kinda does it more now to be playful.
0 Replies