ACLU chastised by Federal Appeals court

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:01 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:

I'm reading your past posts. Yea I remember you, unfortunately much in the same vein as the hopeless McGentrix, but I'll continue to read your posts to see if you have any common sense. I'll be back at you later, after I'm done reading your contributions here on Able.

Anon

Golly, I hope I measure up to your great intelligence and common sense. I know us peasants are only usable for you to make fun of, but my question was serious. But then again, it is much easier for you to make barbed comments at another's expense than it is to answer a simple question.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:06 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:

I'm reading your past posts. Yea I remember you, unfortunately much in the same vein as the hopeless McGentrix, but I'll continue to read your posts to see if you have any common sense. I'll be back at you later, after I'm done reading your contributions here on Able.

Anon

Golly, I hope I measure up to your great intelligence and common sense. I know us peasants are only usable for you to make fun of, but my question was serious. But then again, it is much easier for you to make barbed comments at another's expense than it is to answer a simple question.

Yep, you're as hopeless as McG.

Anon
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:07 pm
This thread is getting tiresome, because the same people keep demanding evidence that Bush is treatening freedoms, knowing full well that, as soon as someone shows some evidence, they will deny its validity.

But, just to move things along, here's a thread that deals with the issue:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65399&highlight=
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:07 pm
Not in the slightest. This again is an example of things the aclu has taken to extremes.

These are the same people who have tried to fight for people who have burned the American Flag and said it was free speach.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:13 pm
ralpheb wrote:
Not in the slightest. This again is an example of things the aclu has taken to extremes.

These are the same people who have tried to fight for people who have burned the American Flag and said it was free speach.

In the 4 you post plus tha AM. Flag issue, I generally support the ACLU and their position. However, I will criticize the ACLU regarding the position on rights provided to Illegal Immigrants which they cleverly disguise behind a boarder control issue. In this they are wrong.

Do you agree?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:13 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
This thread is getting tiresome, because the same people keep demanding evidence that Bush is treatening freedoms, knowing full well that, as soon as someone shows some evidence, they will deny its validity.

Nothing in that thread explains How "This president, along with his oil and political cronies, threaten our freedoms horribly."

Sorry. Perhaps if we saw the evidence, we could discuss it. Instead, certain posters feel the need to spew forth comments they know they can not back up with facts and object to being called on the carpet about it.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:14 pm
D'artagnan wrote:

Trying to explain to a closed mind is futile, and I'm not doing it any more!

Anon
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:14 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:

Anon

Anon

I guess it was just too much to expect an actual relevant response from you. At least now I know to ignore your silly contributions to discussions. That will save me some time. Thanks.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:16 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:

Anon

Anon

I guess it was just too much to expect an actual relevant response from you. At least now I know to ignore your silly contributions to discussions. That will save me some time. Thanks.

I would consider being ignored by you a favor! I read your posts, and you have the same problems as McG.

Anon
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:24 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:

Trying to explain to a closed mind is futile, and I'm not doing it any more!

Anon

I have demonstrated that repeatedly on this thread. Your mind is closed tighter than a bank vault.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:31 pm
No, your mind is closed.

Gosh, what a compelling debate. Who will have the last word on this?

Carry on!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 12:48 pm
You all smell.

[size=7]This message is coming to you from someone who is around smelly people all the time now. Did you know that people in Pakistan don't wash as often we would like them to? Most of them really smell like poop and I mean real poop not just the phrase. I'm telling you I know smell now and you all smell. (except those that agree with me on most subjects you all smell fine) [/size]
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:25 am
Regarding the ACLU---

It's about time that those idiots get what they deserve. Judge Bork pinned them down decisively in his book- Slouching Towards Gomorrah--when he wrote-P. 97---"The pure version of intellectual class leftishness, to the point of being a parody of modern liberalism, exists in institutionalized form in the ACLU"

This viewpoint is especially frightening when one realizes that Ruth Bader Ginsberg, the malignant dwarf, was a lawyer for the ACLU before she went to the USSC.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 10:37 am
You're frightened by this, Mortkat? There, there...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 11:03 am
"Leftishness" . . . ah, the monumental intellect which deals in such cogent description . . . Judge Pork is undoubtedly a legend in his own mind . . .
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:25 am
How can I be frightened by a malignant dwarf like Bader Ginsberg?

When she is clobbered hard several times by Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and Alito, she will go to hide. I am told she is in bad health anyway due to her previous serious illness.

Judge Robert Bork? - He was a Federal Appellate Judge on the prestigious DC Circuit--a far higher and prestigious post than Mortkat, Setanta or Kuvasz every achieved or dreamed of achieving.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:52 am
As well as some believe in Santa, some people still believe high and prestigious(?) posts are achieved by merit (pffftt!)...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:59 am
I believe in the 'enfant Jésus' and St. Nicalas: correctly, as proven any 6th and 24th December.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:04 am
But you are a delightful kid, Walter!
0 Replies

Mortkat

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:16 am
And, Francis, what do you believe is the reason people are given high and prestigious posts? Is there only one reason? Is there more than one reason? Which reason, if there is more than one, is the most important? Why? How do you know? Which countries utilize meritocracy? Which do not?

I am very much afraid that you cannot give such short shrift to such an important topic, francis.
0 Replies