79

Things people posted that would make perfect sig lines

1  
Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 12:30 am
@edgarblythe,
ouch ouch ouch......

3  
Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:46 am
@edgarblythe,
roger wrote:

I have no idea, but I am constantly amazed at what I can and cannot remember.

Source
This is some (wonderful) existential sh!t. I really like this quote (in and without context).

Region Philbis

4  
Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 09:02 am
blatham wrote:
You're a kind and gentle soul. I am too but whereas you come by these qualities naturally,
I manage the thing only through a pandemic-level supply of weed.

Region Philbis

1  
Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 04:22 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
But to assert that Trump is doing a "good job" is like thinking Adolf Hitler made Germany great again.
Frank Apisa

2  
Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 02:30 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Thanks, Region.

I thought about that carefully. I want to stay as respectful as possible. Robert kinda suggested I find someplace else to post...told me people were quitting the forum because of me.

I guess the Hitler comparisons get overdone with Trump, but it's almost like he begs for it to happen.

Glad you liked it...or at least thought it might make a decent tag line. My tag line over in the other forum where I post is:

Trump…more than just an ignorant, classless boor. He also is the worst president in American history.

As you can probably tell, I'd rather he not be president.

2  
Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 06:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
An American Philosopher and Brilliant Mind wrote:

Goody! I'll add it to volume 970 of the things that offend you.

Non-Cristians
Any nudity... even an ear or a foot
Homosexuality
Homosexuals
Bisexuals
Uncooperative people
Codpieces
I Dream of Jeanie t.v. show, for multiple reasons
The Addams Family t.v.show since Uncle Fester had a naked head and sucked a lightbulb until it lit up
Men wearing cargo shorts
Women wearing bikinis
The movie 10
The words Astronomy, astronomical, astronaut and other similar, seeing as they all start with a sound which makes you think of booty...Both the body part and the collections of a burglary, since burgling is sinful

From a wonderful schlocky thread locked before I could participate

3  
Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 06:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
He also is the worst president in American history.
I am so hoping that Buchanan can retain his "worst piece -a **** president of the US", but even I, a devout Buchananist may have to admit that Trump may nudge Buchanan out in the stretch.

Buchanan was just a pussy, Trump is a combination of so many negative aspects that he makes Buchanan actually seem a Victim rather than a perp to the Civil War,

Poor Lancaster, we have so much invested in Wheatlnd and historic markers where Buchanan would sup or quaff or visit steam baths.

OOPS, Im on the wrong thread arent I?.

2  
Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:51 pm
Palandre wrote:

bery cheap no go and read a book.

Our latest entry from the 8 Chan Alumni Hall of Shame

3  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:24 pm
Sometimes I forget what century we are living in and sometimes I forget we have things like streaming services now.

https://able2know.org/topic/549858-2#post-7033114