dagmaraka

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:40 pm
momma, john... if i or anyone started a thread saying "Save the hungry" or anything similar that I do care about dearly, but i would post just that without anything further, it would develop in a very similar way. Don't take everything personally, world revolves around billions of people and things.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:41 pm
MoAn said:

Quote:
I have no problem with making jokes, I just don't find jokes concerning God or someone's beliefs to be very funny. And, I don't think atheists would like us joking about them either.

MoAn.
I would love to hear some good atheist/agnostic jokes.

Got any ? Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:41 pm
Anytime.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:43 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
MoAn said:

Quote:
I have no problem with making jokes, I just don't find jokes concerning God or someone's beliefs to be very funny. And, I don't think atheists would like us joking about them either.

MoAn.
I would love to hear some good atheist/agnostic jokes.

Got any ? Very Happy

Laughing Did you miss mine a page or 2 pages back? It was subtle.
Cool
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:43 pm
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good one too, Intrepid. Did you see my contribution?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:44 pm
Yup ;-)
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:55 pm
If you religious folk are offended now, you better toughen up a bit. Wait until the backlash starts whipping around as anger builds because you people want to shove religion down our throats and make it the law of the land.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:57 pm
Stevepax wrote:
If you religious folk are offended now, you better toughen up a bit. Wait until the backlash starts whipping around as anger builds because you people want to shove religion down our throats and make it the law of the land.

Huh??? Who is shoving anything down your throat? As for me, I am not even in your land....thankfully since you seem to have a lot of problems in the U.S. with religious fanatics. Assuming that you are in the U.S.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 06:59 pm
Intrepid,

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif Actually, we are facing an even larger problem here in the states now. It's called religiphobia. I hear it's spreading. :wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:00 pm
I hope it doesn't travel north :-D
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:01 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Huh??? Who is shoving anything down your throat? As for me, I am not even in your land....thankfully since you seem to have a lot of problems in the U.S. with religious fanatics. Assuming that you are in the U.S.

Yes, we have more than our share of religious fanatics, and since you seem to know that, you know who is doing the shoving.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:02 pm
Stevepax wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Yes, we have more than our share of religious fanatics, and since you seem to know that, you know who is doing the shoving.

I only know that from reading it so often on A2K. I have no idea who is doing the shoving.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:03 pm
Yep, there is some religious fanatic standing at every non-believer's keyboard, checking their email for topic reply notifications in the Spirituality and Religion forum, saying 'THOU SHALT SWALLOW WHILE I SHOVE THIS DOWN YOUR THROAT." (Caps for emphasis only.)
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:06 pm
MoAn said:

Quote:
'THOU SHALT SWALLOW WHILE I SHOVE THIS DOWN YOUR THROAT."

Yowza.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:07 pm
Easy LionTamerX. Down boy!
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:10 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Intrepid,

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif Actually, we are facing an even larger problem here in the states now. It's called religiphobia. I hear it's spreading. :wink:

You've brought it on yourselves! I know I'm sick and tired of the Christian right and their political agenda.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:13 pm
But Stevepax, I am not one of the Christian right. I don't believe in Christianity at all costs.
0 Replies

Stevepax

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:20 pm
Unfortunatley, it's seems that you are the exception.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:21 pm
Well, that makes two of us so far. Any others?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:21 pm
Stevepax,

No, not at all. There are plenty that don't believe the way Pat Robertson and others believe. It's just that those are the ones in the limelight.
0 Replies