cavfancier

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:26 am
Heh heh, there are 5 teeny Lindt chocolate bunnies corraled by the computer, awaiting the Sunday slaughter, muahaha....

To anser the wine question....Ruby port, or Mavrodaphne of Patras are both good with chocolate bunnies Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:27 am
RUN! RUN little compadres! FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:32 am
What is this I hear? A tiny wittle voice: "Oh mr. cavfancier, you would not eat us, would you? You have fed us so well...you like us don't you?" Heh heh heh....
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:42 am
I always feed them to my pet chocolat-eating parana. Why is Jaws doing the backstroke?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:44 am
With any luck, i'll get to last Easter's bunnies soon - then i can move on to last year's birthday truffles, then there are last year's Hallowe'en chocs, plus the spares for the trip to the Catskills, then last Christmas ... I'll catch up eventually.

Hmmmmmm wine with chocos. Maybe I could dip the bunnies into the wine? That might speed things up a bit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 07:44 am
Do I have to say AGAIN how siiiiick you people are?

Piranhas do not eat chocolate. It gives them gas.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 08:07 am
The gorging on chocolate bunnies in the morning is only surpassed by the mid afternoon meal of roasted bunny that I am usually lucky enough to have caught just that morn. Good eating folks, let me tell you .......... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 08:13 am
I hate you all.....hops brokenly off, weeping.....
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 09:48 am
PETA ANNOUNCES NEW EFFORT TO SAVE CHOCOLATE BUNNIES

(Chicago) At a major news conference today, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) announced that they were taking a stand against the senseless slaughter of Chocolate Bunnies on Easter weekend.
Simultaneously, several grocery stores in major cities across the United States were raided by animal liberationists, who removed all chocolate bunnies from the premises to release them back into the wild.
"It's high time we addressed this sickening practice of vivisection and torture of defenseless Chocolate Bunnies," said a PETA spokesperson. "Chocolate Bunnies have every right to <nyum!> live out their lives without fear of <crunch, munch> excruciating maiming by humans biting off their <delicious!> ears and ... and... OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!"
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 09:53 am
There was a disaster in southern Texas when PETA animal liberationists released a large group of chocolate bunnies on an unseasonally mid ninties day and they instantly melted on the hot sidewalks. This caused a natural disaster with all the rotting bodies!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 02:40 pm
Shocked Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:14 pm
Dignified, icy, silence....
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:18 pm
Is that sort of like dry ice, that then crackles as you pour scotch or gin or baby s orange juice on it
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:42 pm
No.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:45 pm
it is like the virgin ice on the lake, that lures you to skate ever further and further in the glorious moonlight - following the moontrail and the snapping reflection of the stars into another, frozen, mystical reality - then crazes under your blades, and plunges you into the icy waters beneath, to drown, and be discovered, frozen, with your face looking up to the stars, cursing the beauty that lured you to your doom.

Does that help you visualize it at all?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 04:50 pm
See, that's why I stay indoors...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 05:03 pm
is that where you walk your dogs?
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 05:14 pm
Dlowan wrote:-

Quote:
it is like the virgin ice on the lake, that lures you to skate ever further and further in the glorious moonlight - following the moontrail and the snapping reflection of the stars into another, frozen, mystical reality - then crazes under your blades, and plunges you into the icy waters beneath, to drown, and be discovered, frozen, with your face looking up to the stars, cursing the beauty that lured you to your doom.

Thats really nice, do you like this ?

The browns, the olives, and the yellows died,
And were swept up to heaven; where they glowed
Each dawn and set of sun till Christmastide,
And when the land lay pale for them, pale-snowed,
Fell back, and down the snow-drifts flamed and flowed.

From off your face, into the winds of winter,
The sun-brown and the summer-gold are blowing;
But they shall gleam with spiritual glinter,
When paler beauty on your brows falls snowing,
And through those snows my looks shall be soft-going.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 05:23 pm
That is lovely. Whose?
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 05:48 pm
<dangling a chocolate carrot>

Heeeeeeerrrrrre bunny bunny bunny........
0 Replies