What Will We Have Won?

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:33 pm
For really good ****, you need to follow a liberal like Kucinich around for a few days, your flowers and maters will love you.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:35 pm
Just curious what ever came of Salmen Pak following the invasion?
...and from what I've read about it, this administration maintained that the artifacts from the site had been moved to the Al Hakam BW facility.
Why have we not seen the "proof" of this site splattered all over FoxNews vindicating the initial premise regarding WMD labs?

I still find it difficult to believe that with the surveillance technology available to the United States army and CIA, the mass mobility of such a supposedly large program was done completely undetected.
It must have all been carted into Syria in suitcases.
Louis Vuitton I would presume.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:36 pm
That's some ****.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:37 pm
Smoke and mirrors and something about a tiger. Oh wait, that was in Vegas, don't know about eyerak.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:37 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Taking the fight to the terrorists, addressing the growing threat of islamic fundamentalism in the middle east, sending the clear message to the countries of the world that the US won't tolerate the support of terrorism, ridding the world of a ruthless, maniacal despot in Iraq, chasing down the financial network that supports the terrorists, and taking out the al Qaeda leadership one by one ----> Priceless.

Fiddling while waiting for the next terrorist attack on US soil ----> Horseshit.

The assumption that Gore would have fiddled around while waiting..... unbelievable partisan horseshit.

and I thought bin laden was in afghanistan or has that been successfully rewritten?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:42 pm
BVT, why do you argue with the crazy people. You know it only encourages them.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:42 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Taking the fight to the terrorists, addressing the growing threat of islamic fundamentalism in the middle east, sending the clear message to the countries of the world that the US won't tolerate the support of terrorism, ridding the world of a ruthless, maniacal despot in Iraq, chasing down the financial network that supports the terrorists, and taking out the al Qaeda leadership one by one ----> Priceless.

Fiddling while waiting for the next terrorist attack on US soil ----> Horseshit.

The assumption that Gore would have fiddled around while waiting..... unbelievable partisan horseshit.

and I thought bin laden was in afghanistan or has that been successfully rewritten?

I think the conventional wisdom is he's in Pakistan.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:44 pm
kickycan wrote:
BVT, why do you argue with the crazy people. You know it only encourages them.

Kicky! You entered this thread and didn't even make use of the word "****." And you had the perfect opportunity. What's the matter with you boy?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:45 pm
I know...I'm trying to cut down. Hope it didn't throw you off too much.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:31 pm
kicky--

Did you decide to relocate...? I am looking in to moving to Athens!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:32 pm
Lash, you speak greek?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:33 pm
I wish. No, I spoke Georgian.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:35 pm
well if you're moving to athens perhaps you will learn to roll feta into a grape leaf with your tongue. that would be awesome.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:35 pm
Lash wrote:
kicky--

Did you decide to relocate...? I am looking in to moving to Athens!

Naaah...I love NYC too much. I cancelled the moving truck the day before I was supposed to leave. It was quite the dramatic moment...wish you could have been here for it.

I did have to move though. Ended up in Queens for the time being. There really is nothing like NYC.

So now I'm thinking Buenos Aires...someday.
0 Replies