US Kills More Women and Children in Iraq

englishmajor

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 11:59 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Englishmajor
You are of the same stripe as Wyio, Tico, and the other conseratives on this site. You have decided that all US citizens are alike. I very much resent being placed in the same mold as Bush and his bunch. I disagreed with the war and the so called reasons for fighting it. But once we went in we became responsible for Iraq and its people. We have to stay untill the reagion is stable. I hate this almost as much as I hate the bush administration. As to killing innocents ill bet that the terror bombers have killed many more Irag innocents than US soilders have but I dont see you condeming them. You are unreasonable in your condemination of only one side of the war. If it is wrong for the US soilders to kill innocents why isent it wrong for Al Queda to kill innocents?

Over 1/2 of 300,000 million people is a considerable amount of very stupid people.

Who said it was right for either side to kill anyone? The US got itself involved without knowing all the facts, or caring. You cannot win a guerrilla war. You would think that America would have remembered that from Vietnam-same thing. Iraq is Arabic for Vietnam. The fact remains that Iraq is their country, and it was the Saudis who attacked America, not the Iraqis. The Americans very presence in Iraq causes more deaths every day. I am not unreasonable in my condemndation of 'only one side of the war', for the reasons I just gave; but I can repeat them: America had no business being there, America has destroyed lives, families, children, babies. For nothing. America needs to learn to mind its own business and clean up its own backyard. If anyone should have been invaded it should have been Saudi Arabia. But we all (et tu?) know why that did not happen. The fact that Americans were lied into the war does not excuse their electing the same dufus to another term. If you don't like what is going on, then protest. Are you afraid?
Ask your Rep. to do their job and impeach the jerk for lying. Bush is a war criminal. No difference between him and Hitler or Saddam. Saddam didn't even use nuclear on his people. Why? He didn't have any. America goes to 'liberate' Iraqis - haha. Ask some Iraqis how 'liberated' they feel. It's all about oil, and you know it. The blood is on your hands, America and won't wash off easily this time.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:07 am
rabel22 wrote:
Englishmajor
You are of the same stripe as Wyio, Tico, and the other conseratives on this site. You have decided that all US citizens are alike.

That's dumb, rabel22. That might be what EM believes, but not what I believe. Have you heard me make any sweeping denunciations of the American people? Have you witnessed me proclaim how evil the US is?

No, on the contrary I certainly believe that all US citizens are not alike. I, for example, am nothing at all like you.
0 Replies