US Kills More Women and Children in Iraq

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:17 pm
Amigo wrote:
rodeman wrote:
englishmajor
I live in So Calif and I drive an SUV and you sir are way out of line with your remarks. Do you sincerely believe 99% of Americans are sick bastards?? If so, I feel very sorry for you.
three quarters of the world population think were sick bastards. Englishmajor is just an example of the sentiment that is now world wide. Weve brought the worlds people together. So get used to it. At least it's easy to ignore with all the comforts inside the castle walls

Tell yourself another story as this one is old an tired. Immigration to the US hasn't fallen and the American Dream is as alive today as it was 20 years ago. American foreign policy may not be popular, but America is.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 02:47 pm
englishmajor wrote:
No. YOU are clueless, American. Think you can follow this article? DO try:

You seem to have no words of your own.

englishmajor wrote:
Published on Monday, May 10, 2004 by the Agence France Presse
Iraq-Vietnam Parallels Pile Up

WASHINGTON - While most people here still recoil from comparisons of Iraq and Vietnam...© Copyright 2004 AFP

Oh yeah, you Yanks are really doing the Iraqis a favour. You would strap bombs on YOUR backs if they came into your country (which they did not, clueless amerikan.) Iraq had no WMD's and were not responsible for 9/11. THEREFORE, why are you there? OIL. You could care less about the people, and you know it.

Well, if you are going to simply tell me what my opinions are, then, of course, you can win every argument, but you are incorrect in every comment about my motivations. As to your comment that Iraq had no WMD, we know that for sure precisely because we invaded.

englishmajor wrote:
If you Yanks are so humanitarian, why don't you go to Chad? Bingo! No oil there.

No, because there is no serious possibility in Chad of secret accumulation of WMD by a madman. This was Bush's repeatedly stated reason for invading Iraq.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:12 pm
I post articles because they are valid arguments against your insipid replies. You can't argue with the truth. If you find the articles insulting, contact them. I don't write them. Insulting me - we'll that is the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Personally I could care less what happens to America. I don't care if you get blown off the map. What I DO care about is the negative effect America is having on the rest of the planet. If ignorance is bliss you people excel.

Anyone who could defend Bush, with all the information available (try BBC or commondreams.org) is dumber than dirt.

Dig yourselves in deeper and see who in the world will care. You, Americans, have no friends in the world other than those 3rd world countries you can still intimidate.

If you feel that is spewing venom, I really don't care. I think it's spewing truth. Hard to take isn't it.
I have posted good valid articles from excellent sources, yet you are determined to ignore them. Typical American way of dealing with problems. 'Like, maybe it'll go away if we ignore it, yeah'.

I'll start handing out handbaskets. That will be my contribution to you idiots.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:16 pm
If there were WMD's, oh smart ones, where are they??????

Evaporated into thin air, did they?

Bush lies. Cheney lies.

Torture exists as well. The Americans instigated it. And you know it, but prefer to continue driving your SUV's to Starbucks and read the local rag about what movie star is screwing who. Your priorities are messed up.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:17 pm
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. (Oscar Wilde)

How very true. Notice the word 'only'.....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:31 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Amigo wrote:
rodeman wrote:
englishmajor
I live in So Calif and I drive an SUV and you sir are way out of line with your remarks. Do you sincerely believe 99% of Americans are sick bastards?? If so, I feel very sorry for you.
three quarters of the world population think were sick bastards. Englishmajor is just an example of the sentiment that is now world wide. We've brought the worlds people together. So get used to it. At least it's easy to ignore with all the comforts inside the castle walls

Tell yourself another story as this one is old an tired. Immigration to the US hasn't fallen and the American Dream is as alive today as it was 20 years ago. American foreign policy may not be popular, but America is.
Your America is very unpopular. Unfortunately my America is right next to yours. Everything I say is true it's my trademark. Some people don't even talk to me any more because they laughed in my face about things i've said only in time to see them become true.

We live in a time in America were the truth is unbelievable.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:37 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Amigo wrote:
rodeman wrote:
englishmajor
three quarters of the world population think were sick bastards. Englishmajor is just an example of the sentiment that is now world wide. Weve brought the worlds people together. So get used to it. At least it's easy to ignore with all the comforts inside the castle walls

Only to those people who are completely disenfranchised. You're really getting the unwashed masses now.

American Dream? What is that? Three SUV's, a huge mortgage on a plaster palace? Charge cards maxed out? Even use your charge card to buy groceries? Most people make minimum wage, have no health coverage and live from paycheck to paycheck. Some dream. Good thing Canada is harder to get into or we'd have all those folks to support. It'll be interesting to watch the 'american nightmare' when China decides to tweak your dollar a bit. After all, you're into them for 200 BILLION. Congrats! The biggest debt ever owed to another country. I hear on the eastern coast of the US, schools are teaching Mandarin to students. The Chinese Dream! Well, it was bound to happen. There are over 1.3 billion Chinese. America is a minority and a minority in debt. Rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer; the gap narroweth.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:28 am
englishmajor wrote:
I post articles because they are valid arguments against your insipid replies. You can't argue with the truth. If you find the articles insulting, contact them. I don't write them. Insulting me - we'll that is the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Personally I could care less what happens to America. I don't care if you get blown off the map. What I DO care about is the negative effect America is having on the rest of the planet. If ignorance is bliss you people excel.

Anyone who could defend Bush, with all the information available (try BBC or commondreams.org) is dumber than dirt.

Dig yourselves in deeper and see who in the world will care. You, Americans, have no friends in the world other than those 3rd world countries you can still intimidate.

If you feel that is spewing venom, I really don't care. I think it's spewing truth. Hard to take isn't it.

I find it very intersting that you do not address what I say point by point, but, rather, ignore what I say in favor of posting more of your opinions. In the world of debate, this means merely that you lose.

englishmajor wrote:
I have posted good valid articles from excellent sources, yet you are determined to ignore them. Typical American way of dealing with problems. 'Like, maybe it'll go away if we ignore it, yeah'.

I'll start handing out handbaskets. That will be my contribution to you idiots.

The fact that you have posted articles of which you have a high opinion, in no way precludes me from responding with disagreement. Do you not know what debate means?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:31 am
englishmajor wrote:
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. (Oscar Wilde)

Mere name calling. The lowest form of debate. Proves zero. How about making an actual argument with content in your own words?
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:43 am
The article posted on the first page is about women and children being killed by Americans in Iraq. It was posted/published by Reuters. As far as I know Reuters has always been accurate.

Just because you refuse to believe that women and children are being killed does not invalidate the article. The article was/is to be used for debate. Did you want me to make something up and post it? Facts are difficult to argue with, aren't they?

Why don't you be a tad more precise about what you would like me to debate?

(Hey, Oscar Wilde was famous - I didn't make up the quote, but if the shoe fits.......it certainly is not name calling, but truth. My, but you are testy! Hit a nerve, did I? I suppose you disagree with Mark Twain's quote as well?)

I leave you with another quote, then back to the issue - 'There is one simple way for the US to decrease very significantly the plague of terror in the world, and that is just to stop supporting and participating in it.' (N. Chomsky, 2002).

Now, back to the regularly scheduled argument:
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 12:51 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
englishmajor wrote:

Mere name calling. The lowest form of debate. Proves zero. How about making an actual argument with content in your own words?

Laughing Oscar just proved his point by your response. Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:22 am
Englishmajor says - "Personally I could care less what happens to America. I don't care if you get blown off the map."

Really? Well then what happens to Canada if America gets "blown off the map"?

What you fail to remember is the special relationship shared by both our great nations, from our common history to our current dependence on each other for commerce.

It is fine to criticize each contries politics and politicians, but for you to use such commentary against the people of the US is foolish, shortsighted and shows your ignorance.

As an objective observer, there is plenty to criticize about Canada such as it's inept and liberal immigration policy which has a direct impact on the national security of both nations.

Just remember, if America get's "blown off the map", Canada will fall next.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:27 am
englishmajor wrote:
The article posted on the first page is about women and children being killed by Americans in Iraq. It was posted/published by Reuters. As far as I know Reuters has always been accurate.

Just because you refuse to believe that women and children are being killed does not invalidate the article. The article was/is to be used for debate. Did you want me to make something up and post it? Facts are difficult to argue with, aren't they?

(Hey, Oscar Wilde was famous - I didn't make up the quote, but if the shoe fits.......it certainly is not name calling, but truth. My, but you are testy! Hit a nerve, did I? I suppose you disagree with Mark Twain's quote as well?)

I leave you with another quote, then back to the issue - 'There is one simple way for the US to decrease very significantly the plague of terror in the world, and that is just to stop supporting and participating in it.' (N. Chomsky, 2002).

We sometimes kill civilians by accident, as has occurred, unfortunately, in every significant war in history. There is no way to make war without this happening. Our opponents target civilians, e.g. hospitals and children, as the primary, intended targets. What more needs to be said? As for Oscar Wilde's comment - it's simply undocumented name calling, and not a proper factual assertion at all.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:31 am
By the way, back on topic, will you care to explain why Canadian military killed civilians in Kosovo?

http://www.balkanpeace.org/hed/archive/may00/hed136.shtml

What you fail to understand, is war is a useless waste of humanity and only those who actually have been there can truly understand the misery and waste.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:40 am
You guys should ignore englishmajors rabble rousing. The user has added nothing to this forum and acts only to distract converstaion and to bait others.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 05:07 pm
woiyo wrote:
Englishmajor says - "Personally I could care less what happens to America. I don't care if you get blown off the map."

Really? Well then what happens to Canada if America gets "blown off the map"?

What you fail to remember is the special relationship shared by both our great nations, from our common history to our current dependence on each other for commerce.

It is fine to criticize each contries politics and politicians, but for you to use such commentary against the people of the US is foolish, shortsighted and shows your ignorance.

As an objective observer, there is plenty to criticize about Canada such as it's inept and liberal immigration policy which has a direct impact on the national security of both nations.

Just remember, if America get's "blown off the map", Canada will fall next.

'special relationship with the US'? Excuse me? That's a typical response from the so called empire. check this website out: www.canadians.org who realize that America wants our resources. Your idea is 'what's your's is ours and what's ours is ours.' Canadians, 69% of them, do NOT want integration with the US. We've been getting screwed over by the US for decades. Time for the fun to end. You want our water next? You'll pay dearly for it. Did you realize that Canada has the most fresh water on the planet? Who needs who the most? Think again.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 05:11 pm
McGentrix wrote:
You guys should ignore englishmajors rabble rousing. The user has added nothing to this forum and acts only to distract converstaion and to bait others.

Very Happy sorry if my opinions don't meld with yours. Course, that's only my opinion. Do you realize how far America has fallen in world opinion? That is FACT. Look it up, and quit your whining. I'm not baiting you, I don't have to. Stating just facts is difficult enough for you to take in.

Keep on hating Iraqis. They had nothing to do with 9/11. And you know it. What America is doing to them is beyond despicable.
0 Replies

englishmajor

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 05:16 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
englishmajor wrote:

We sometimes kill civilians by accident, as has occurred, unfortunately, in every significant war in history. There is no way to make war without this happening. Our opponents target civilians, e.g. hospitals and children, as the primary, intended targets. What more needs to be said? As for Oscar Wilde's comment - it's simply undocumented name calling, and not a proper factual assertion at all.

Shocked Oh!! Excuse me, then. I thought America had 'smart bombs' that did not target civilians. Of course, American troops laughing as they lob white phos and explosives - I believe they call it 'shake and bake' (FACT) is excusable as well? You should not even BE in Iraq. You are murdering innocent people for OIL. It has nothing to do with democracy.
What have you ever posted that was fact and not your opinion? Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 07:17 am
E-Major - As usual, you failed to answer a direct question posed to you regarding the Canadian Air Force killing civilians. That's OK. You seem to be just another loud mouth Bushwacker who does not understand the how dependent both our countries are on each other.

No time to waste on you. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 07:25 am
woiyo wrote:
E-Major - As usual, you failed to answer a direct question posed to you regarding the Canadian Air Force killing civilians. That's OK. You seem to be just another loud mouth Bushwacker who does not understand the how dependent both our countries are on each other.

No time to waste on you. Have a nice day.

Told ya.
0 Replies