Men, you are needed to answer some questions.

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
I'm very sorry to hear you are so down at the moment Ms Q. Spendy is sending a truck load of sympathy. I cant afford that! but you have my best wishes.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:58 am
Spendy is down at the pub waiting for her main squeeze to show up and stand a few rounds for the superannuated cadgers, as you well know . . .
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
Re: Men, you are needed to answer some questions.
1. why dont you like talking on the phone?
I don't mind talking on the phone. However, I do mind blabbing mindlessly on the phone for longer than 5 minutes. Communication for guys is simple: "Hi, i'm going to the pub, meet me there in 5 minutes. Bye."

2. should i be upset if you tell me you cant make an arrangment and dont say sorry? You shouldn't be upset by anything that we do. Almost NOTHING that men do is done with an ulterior motive. Being weasly and sneaky is a woman thing.

3. why do you never pay compliments.
Why do you demand an overabundance of compliments? A compliment isn't water, it doesn't need to be doled out in large amounts to everyone. We compliment things that are extroidinary, or a vast improvement. Moving your hair over 1/2" doesn't qualify, no matter how much we love you.

4. why do you never express much concern when we are ill.
I got nothing on this. For me it's my wife that comes home when i'm ill and asks me why the house is still dirty.

5. why do you forget anniversarys etc.
The same reason you forget the names of football teams. They're not nearly as important to us. Doing the deed was important, insisting we remember it every year is just another way for you to snaggle presents from us.

6. why do you appear not to love us.
Why do you insist on seeing negatives in everything we do?

7. why do you always want to get dressed after sex and do something else.
Because we're done. Different chemistry, you guys take awhile to get there, and take awhile to come back down, we shoot up and then drop like a rock. When we're done, we're done. Time to move on.

8. why do you not phone us as much as we phone you.
Because we keep hoping you'll take the hint. We dont' do talky. A councillor explained this to me fairly well. We each have a word quota that we can use up in the course of a day. For most men, the quota is MUCH smaller than it is for women. By the time we get through with an average day our quota is gone. No quota, no desire to talk. We want to be left alone, to think and to veg.

9. should i be offended if i arrange to go out to the cinema with you and you arrange to meet your mates in the pub about an hour after the film finishes.
Jeez, even I think that's a lame move.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:05 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
seems you are not getting much sympathy here TPQ

Not all men want to get dressed and do something else after sex. Some go off naked.

Personally, I don't want to get dressed ... I just want to go to sleep.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:14 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Hi. I just want to know some answers. For men only please. explain yourselves.

1. why dont you like talking on the phone?
2. should i be upset if you tell me you cant make an arrangment and dont say sorry?
3. why do you never pay compliments.
4. why do you never express much concern when we are ill.
5. why do you forget anniversarys etc.
6. why do you appear not to love us.
7. why do you always want to get dressed after sex and do something else.
8. why do you not phone us as much as we phone you.
9. should i be offended if i arrange to go out to the cinema with you and you arrange to meet your mates in the pub about an hour after the film finishes.

please answer as many of the above as possible.
thank you

1. Because people (men and women) don't listen to each other very well on the phone. It's better to talk in person. Phones tend to be abused for whining and griping, which tempts a fellow to turn on the television and watch it on mute.

2. Only if I am breaking a previous arrangement I said I'd be a part of. If a legitimate conflict arises BEFORE you propose that arrangment, I have nothing to be sorry for.

3. Actions speak louder than words.

4. I can't relate to this one. I have been nursing my sick girlfriend for two months straight, making dinner, taking her to the hospital, etc.

5. What's an anniversary? Kidding. I'll have to check N/A for this one, too.

6. Why are you so insecure? Don't go fishing for sentiments you already know we feel and believe.

7. After a man orgasms, he starts thinking about all kinds of constructive **** he could be doing--projects to do, bills to pay. Brief semen deficiency helps us focus on **** we can't when we're thinking about sex all the time. Plus, laying in bed doing nothing for more than twenty minutes gets boring.

8. N/A

9. We both have friends. We're both going to have to learn to like each other's. Why don't you call yours? Some of my buddies need dates.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:15 am
3 and 4: because we are not used to acting that way with our guy friends

Questioner, you just keep hitting the nail on the head...you should be a carpenter..
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 09:19 am
P.S. Pentacle Queen, my answers are addressed to a hypothetical female speaker asking me these questions, not to you personally. So, no offense intended.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 10:30 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Hi. I just want to know some answers. For men only please. explain yourselves.

GUYS ARE IN 3 GROUPS, THEY EITHER PLAY AROUND AND DONT WANT TO COMMIT, THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE COMMITED OR THEY ARE MARRIED/COMMITED.

1. why dont you like talking on the phone?BECAUSE THEY CANT SEE BOOBS THROUGH A PHONE(HAHA)NO IDEA REALLY, AN EX HATED TALKING ON THE PHONE.
2. should i be upset if you tell me you cant make an arrangment and dont say sorry?YES, THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT NICE TO HAVE ARRANGEMENTS THAT YOUVE LOOKED FORWARD TO, CANCELLED.
3. why do you never pay compliments. SOME DO BUT I RECKON ITS COZ THEY WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, LIKE THEY HAVE NOTICED THE WOMEN AS MORE THAN A PERSON
4. why do you never express much concern when we are ill. CONCERN COULD MEAN LOVE, MAYBE THEY DONT WANT TO 'COMMIT'.
5. why do you forget anniversarys etc. BECAUSE THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT, IT DOESNT REALLY MEAN THEY DONT LOVE YOU.
6. why do you appear not to love us. THEY HAVE TO BE COOL IN FRONT OF THEIR MALE FRIENDS
7. why do you always want to get dressed after sex and do something else. BEACUSE THEY JUST WANTED TO RELEASE THE SEXUAL TENSION BUILDING UP IN THEM, ONCE THATS OVER THERE IS NO REAL NEED TO BE LOVEY DOVEY
8. why do you not phone us as much as we phone you. THEY MAYBE HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU, THEY JUST LIKE THINKING ABOUT YOU.
9. should i be offended if i arrange to go out to the cinema with you and you arrange to meet your mates in the pub about an hour after the film finishes. NOT REALLY AS LONG AS YOU ARE INVITED TOO, IF NOT, BE VERY PEED OFF.

please answer as many of the above as possible.
thank you
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 10:59 am
Thank you guys.
And yes i was aware spendius is sending a truck load of sympathy down from the pub.
But he probably wont when he reads this and finds out i have a boyfriend.

Yes im gonna try and sort myself out. I am definately too clingy and dependant on him. I should get in controll of my emotions. I know he loves me, but hes the kind of strong and silent type, and he does do stupid things sometimes.
I just dont know how to get over the 'needyness'.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 12:02 pm
Laughing

Oh how I love men!

I like the explanation about lugs vs. men. I'm gonna use that word now: Lug.

p.s. Set up a question or anything that is 'man only' and you will have women answering and reading like no other thread!! :wink:
We looooove giving our opinions.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 02:57 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Not one guy I've dated has not give me compliments. D

But not every chick has that hot ass.

SMACK!
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 06:38 am
bella: that just proves what knobs they are then doesnt it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 06:45 am
Admit it... you wouldn't have it any other way...
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 03:48 pm
flushd wrote:

p.s. Set up a question or anything that is 'man only' and you will have women answering and reading like no other thread!! :wink:
We looooove giving our opinions.

Eesh. Laughing
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 11:30 am
my answer to all those questions is : because when you do those things, your girl will leave you for somebody who doesn't do those things.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 09:24 am
Tenoch wrote:
my answer to all those questions is : because when you do those things, your girl will leave you for somebody who doesn't do those things.

But then again, maybe she won't...some are into that sort of thing don't-ya-know.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 04:20 am
Like who???
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 05:37 am
Apparently, like you.
0 Replies

upstudio

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 01:02 pm
all the questions are true, but not to all the guys