hetersexual to homosexual tendency

flushd

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:04 am
smog wrote:
Quick sidetrack here...
Delicate Sound Of Thunder wrote:
I heard that guys like bisexuals... I would bever be a bi.. I'm just saying.

A woman whose main reason for "becoming" bisexual is to get more guys would be better off just, y'know, trying harder to get those guys.
...End sidetrack.

Laughing
I agree smog.
Wanna-be-bis angry up my blood. It's a really irritating seduction method. Plus, they may be toying with a nice woman's feelings; and teasing the man with something he's never gonna get (a chance to watch two women).

end sidetrack
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 02:24 am
Wow, people are agreeing with me a lot in this thread. I feel like I'm doing something right. Neat.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:16 am
shewolfnm wrote:
women say and do alot of dumb things.
they are just women ...

SW, I am beginning to wonder about you. Actually, I have always wondered about you.

Many of your responses are baffling.

Like the one where the mini-me guy made a very crude and sexist remark and you reacted positvely.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:10 pm
shewolf is probably saying that men and women can be equally dumb at times, or at least comparably dumb. I mean, we are all just people after all, right?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:43 pm
I am starting to understand her now actually. I think I had the wrong impression at first.
0 Replies