What do you fantasize about?

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
dannielle, doent that F*** you up?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 10:32 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Finally, Eva and Material girl would bend down and £$"%^& to their hearts content, while I lay on my back and thought of England.

Nice fantasy, LordE.

But I don't share.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 02:40 pm
doesn't what f*** me up? thinking of an old lover? no. He was sensitive to my needs, he never hurt me. Im not with anyone now. I don't see the problem. I need something to masturbate to. I don't think of him romantically, just sexually. We had fun.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:23 am
Oh right. I just wondered. I supose if you're over him then its ok.
I hope that doesnt happen to me though.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 06:17 am
i fantasize about former lovers... the good ones, for sure, why not? the afterglow of some nights last for years ;-)
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 03:11 pm
You hope what doesn't happen to you? that you'll end up thinking about a former lover. I'm not saying that everyone is the same. But there is some inevitability to that, especially if that person was good in bed. I just don't understand what you don't want to happen to you. Nothing happened to me except a sexual relationship which died away and I sometimes mentally revisit when I need to remember what it was like to feel sexy. If you hope that you'll never have a sexual relationship fade away, then I think you hope in vain.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 06:20 am
yes. im just waking up to the pain of breaking up.
I dont want to be thinking about my 'boyfriend' (???) forever.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 08:24 am
that makes sense. I hope that things go well for you. Moving on is never easy.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 05:12 am
Cheers.
Ive been holding onto my boyfriend for ages now, even when things were crap, but now we are 'on a break/deciding whether we will actually go out again or move on' ive realised that I still have happy memories of him, i thought that i would only have bad ones because the happy ones would turn bad when we arent together anymore. if you see what i mean, but it isnt true.
we cud probably still be friends anyway. maybe. i'll see.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 07:05 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
It keeps cutting me off! Bloody technology.

I am now tapping the keyboards VERY HARD INDEED, in the hope of getting the whole message across.

$5W22£.........what the bloody hell? Try ag$ain......

I would like to get Shewolf, Dag, Lindatw and Chai into a darkened room and f$^*(* with my %$£"* until I had reached a &*%^$£% that satisfied me.

Then, Bella and Angelique would come in and w"£$% my *&^*^ until it had had enough.

Finally, Eva and Material girl would bend down and £$"%^& to their hearts content, while I lay on my back and thought of England.

Now....let's see if THIS works.

Be careful what you wish for. You might get a "little extra" than what you bargained for
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2005 09:11 pm
Like, maybe my husband would come along?

Most of us here are more transparent than you imagine, twin_peaks_nikki. The anonymity of the internet works both ways. Not only is it possible for people to be less honest than in person, but more honest as well.

The people I've met from A2K are, IRL, the same as they are here. Sometimes even better.
0 Replies