What do you fantasize about?

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 02:56 am
For Women and Men who are engaged or married. when you fantasize, is it about or at least involve your S/O? or do you fantasize about others?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,942 • Replies: 30
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 03:04 am
Embarrassed Others Embarrassed
0 Replies

Aphrodisia

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 11:18 pm
It's always him. Sometimes he's acting the role of the authoritarian...other times, he's the pool boy or gardener or some guy I just picked up off the street. Most of the time, I just imagine him as he is and it does the job. It just depends on the mood. Very Happy
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:43 am
I'm not engage or married, so disregard my thoughts if you want to.

Theres one guy I fantasise about, and the same as Aphrodisia (cool name btw!), as he is is normally just right Wink
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:44 am
I'm not engage or married, so disregard my thoughts if you want to.

Theres one guy I fantasise about, and the same as Aphrodisia (cool name btw!), as he is is normally just right Wink
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 08:11 am
Im all on my lonesome.
I tend to think about actors as the real guys I know are not boyfriend material.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 08:16 am
I fantisize about having three guys at one time. One is cooking a fabulous dinner for me. One is cleaning my house. The other is drawing me a nice hot bath.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 08:40 am
Bella Dea wrote:
The other is drawing me a nice hot bath.

So he is artistic?!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:11 am
As I am having incredible difficulty in posting anything today, I might as well just state my fantasy......knowing that there is a fair chance that it will either be cut short, or not get through at all....

Personally, I would love to get Shewolf, Dag, Lidatw and Chai all togehter in a darkened room, and f
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:14 am
Thanks Lord.... I am now damaged beyond repair because of this rejection.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:16 am
Whilst Bella and Angelique li
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:17 am
It cut my message short Bella. The end part was when you and Angelique came in, and w
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:17 am
Male and not currently engaged, but when I was in relationships I fantasized both about my SO and others. And sometimes about my SO and others in the same fantasy ;-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:20 am
I'll try using the "quick reply" to see if THAT works....

It cut the last bit off my confession, Bella.

Near to the end, you and Angelique shimmy in, and proceed to wa
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:29 am
Lord Ellpus, am I in your fantasy?Please dont leave me out, sob sob.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:37 am
It keeps cutting me off! Bloody technology.

I am now tapping the keyboards VERY HARD INDEED, in the hope of getting the whole message across.

$5W22£.........what the bloody hell? Try ag$ain......

I would like to get Shewolf, Dag, Lindatw and Chai into a darkened room and f$^*(* with my %$£"* until I had reached a &*%^$£% that satisfied me.

Then, Bella and Angelique would come in and w"£$% my *&^*^ until it had had enough.

Finally, Eva and Material girl would bend down and £$"%^& to their hearts content, while I lay on my back and thought of England.

Now....let's see if THIS works.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:42 am
that thinking about England part is really sick!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 10:11 am
wandeljw wrote:
that thinking about England part is really sick!

I agree!
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:11 pm
not engaged, or married. But even when I've been with new lovers, I've fantasized about my first because he taught me a lot about different possitions, and we role played, and had sex with the lights on, and he could last a really long time. Most people have bad sex the first time around, but he was experienced, and it was good sex. The kind worth being noisy over, so even now, I think of him.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 03:06 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
It keeps cutting me off! Bloody technology.

I am now tapping the keyboards VERY HARD INDEED, in the hope of getting the whole message across.

$5W22£.........what the bloody hell? Try ag$ain......

I would like to get Shewolf, Dag, Lindatw and Chai into a darkened room and f$^*(* with my %$£"* until I had reached a &*%^$£% that satisfied me.

Then, Bella and Angelique would come in and w"£$% my *&^*^ until it had had enough.

Finally, Eva and Material girl would bend down and £$"%^& to their hearts content, while I lay on my back and thought of England.

Now....let's see if THIS works.

*walks up to Lordie* with a shotgun *points it at him*, and *bang, bang* take that you dirty scoundrel for two timing me, no wait, ten timing me, oh heck I lost count of how many women. *bang, bang, bang, bang* Evil or Very Mad *giggles*
0 Replies